MN Governor: Philando Castile wouldn't have been shot and killed if he were white

This governor should be impeached, what he said was the height of irresponsibility.....How can you be that stupid. If I was the Dallas Police Chief, I Would call the MN governor and say fuck you, you piece of shit.

Now we find out he was stopped as a robbery suspect not for a Tai light which is why cops had their guns out

Now we find out he was stopped as a robbery suspect not for a Tai light which is why cops had their guns out
I'm at work, if this is true, libtards jump the gun again.....
Been confirmed, dead guy is dead ringer for one of perps.....believe finger prints being compared.....stop happened in close proximity to robbery ...guy is also in crips.....someone dug his social media before they could be scrubbed

Yep. And the cop IS NOT white either. Funny how the race baiting governor threw fuel on the anti cop flames. OOOOH.....and then the same day....11 Dallas cops are shot.
The cop wasnt Black. I'm glad the 11 cops got shot BTW.
laugh.gif

Of course you are because you're no better than a pile of dung.

He is a dumnbass Democrat so you would expect him to say stupid like that.

He's probably right. A white person has a much better chance of surviving a broken tail light incident. Being a black man, put him at a big disadvantage. It's like being arrested 'for being black on a Friday Night.' Any black man being pulled over by the Police, has good reason to be scared. He very well might not survive it.

What exactly DID happen, anyway? Did the cop pull the guy over for a malfunctioning taillight, and as the guy sat calmly talking to the cop, the cop pulled out his gun and shot him for no reason?
Or did the guy suddenly reach under his jacket as the cop approached, and jerked out something that looked shiny and metallic? I have no idea. But if he had, maybe that's why the cop started shooting? If so, that might have been justified.
Has anybody heard yet, any accounts of exactly what DID happen?

What has the cop said? Or the woman in the back seat who started broadcasting what happened AFTER the shooting? Have either of them talked about what happened BEFORE it?
How dumb is this woman. Yeah... Don't call a paramedic or anything. Instead film your boyfriends death.
How dumb are you. Yeah....try and call the paramedics while a cop has a gun pointed in your car where your 4yr old is. You dumb ass bitch.

Has the Minnesota governor apologized for calling his own police racist, while having no evidence of it?

And has he admitted his possible complicity in sparking the shooting of 12 cops in Dallas, Texas the next day, five of whom died?

And now we have an answer.

MN Gov. Dayton is not only failing to retract and apologize for his comments exacerbating hysterical and sometimes deadly protests across the country, he's actually doubling down on them.

I'm coming to realize that liberals actually don't care that they are spreading lies and insults. Their goal is simply to stir people up, inflame passions, and they will use anything they have to accomplish that. If all they have are lies, then that's what they'll use. The end absolutely justifies the means for these people.

------------------------------------------------

Despite criticism, Mark Dayton stands by comments that race a factor in Philando Castile shooting

Despite criticism, Mark Dayton stands by comments that race a factor in Philando Castile shooting

By Rachel E. Stassen-Berger
[email protected]
PUBLISHED: July 8, 2016 at 6:06 pm
UPDATED: July 10, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Amid local and national criticism, Gov. Mark Dayton on Friday did not retract his comments that race played a role in the fatal police shooting of Philando Castile, an African-American man.

“I said them. I’m not going to go back and rehash them. I stand by what I said yesterday,” Dayton said, who added that law enforcement officials have “expressed their displeasure” at his comments. “What I said yesterday, I stand by.”

In response to the shooting of Castile by police after a Falcon Heights traffic stop Wednesday evening, Dayton, a Democrat, said: “Would this have happened if … the driver and passenger would have been white? I don’t think it would.”

On Friday, the head of a national police group joined those rebuking Dayton.

Bill Johnson, executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations, told The Washington Post on Friday that Dayton had “exploited what was already a horrible and tragic situation.”

“Whether race had something to do with it or not, I don’t know, because I can’t get into the officer’s head,” Johnson told The Post. “And neither can the governor.”

“Gov. Dayton’s extraordinarily presumptive conclusion that the tragic incident in Falcon Heights was motivated by race is the height of political malfeasance that could lead to a miscarriage of justice, if not more violence,” Dennis Flaherty, executive director of the Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association, said Friday. “Now is the time to pull people together, to heal as one Minnesota. The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers stand by civil rights for everyone, as well as due process … Unfortunately, in his comments, the governor appears to be taking justice into his own hands.”

African-American activists and their allies have held protests outside Dayton’s official residence in St. Paul since the wee hours Thursday.

Forum List

Back