Mmm. I love the smell of debunked Conservative bullshit in the morning!

obama-tax.jpg

How will the new penelty/tax relieve the burden of the paying for the uninsured using the ER as their primary care? Will they send some of that new revenue down to the hospitals or is that just the carrot on a stick?

More people with insurance means fewer people not seeing a doctor when they are sick and then waiting once it gets out of control to show up at the ER. People being treated when disease/condition is still manageable is always going to be cheaper than people being treated when it has gotten out of control. Family doctor visits are infinitely cheaper than an emergency room as well.

you can't FORCE someone to go to a doctor if they are sick, though you brown shirts would love that. And who's to say MOST people don't pay for their ER visit even if they don't have insurance

Why do you people keep insisting I work for UPS?

EVERY citizen can already get health care...stop with the lying

False.

Stephanie, save your breath. We both know you'll get destroyed in our argument again and you'll end up ignoring me when you run out of answers (ie. spoon fed talking points).

big deal, then shut up

Watch this.

Stephanie....how much will YOUR taxes go up because of Obamacare. YOUR taxes, how much? Specifically.

Game, Set, Match.

What makes anything MORE affordable? Is it through govt. force that we enjoy less expensive and yet more sophisticated communications/information technology?

Tell me, LOLberals. Tell me how healthcare can become more affordable?

A public option would have been a good start.

Explain how this "public option" makes healthcare more affordable.

It introduces a competitor to the market that isn't driven by turning a profit or pleasing wall street investors thus providing a lower cost option for people with lower budgets.

So wait, is it a tax or is it not a tax?

It's a penalty levied under the tax act. Oh, you can't understand the SCOTUS' opinion either? It's okay, Gramps. We're here to help.
now that you all know it's just as much a the tax increase under George H.W. Bush, and by far NOT the largest tax increase in American History

You made both statements dipshit, which is it? Perhaps it is the largest PENALTY in American History.LOL

I didn't see the word penalty anywhere on the chart you posted, but I did see the words tax and revenue.

In what way does ObamaCare do anything to make health care "affordable"?

When exactly did you ever see me post that the new healthcare laws will make healthcare more affordable.

It does though. It makes health care more affordable by capping how much insurance companies can spend on overhead, lowering premiums, and causing over a billion dollars in reimbursements to be sent out soon.

So yeah, it totes makes it more affordable.

For those who seem to keep missing this for some ODD reason...

A public option would have been a good start.

It introduces a competitor to the market that isn't driven by turning a profit or pleasing wall street investors thus providing a lower cost option for people with lower budgets.

If they are not for profit, they are not a competitor. They are above the competition by command economics.

So again, what makes the "public option" more affordable in healthcare? C'mon, I want to hear you say it.

If they are not for profit, they are not a competitor. They are above the competition by command economics.

So again, what makes the "public option" more affordable in healthcare? C'mon, I want to hear you say it.

I just told you. I'm sorry you didn't like the answer.

Health is not guaranteed to anybody, especially at your command and at everyone else's expense.

Health is not, you are correct. But we should make affordable health care a guarantee. Just like a safe and healthy water supply, or safe drugs or safe products......

Well as we see with Obamacare it's not going make health care any more affordable, just that people will have more of the IRS breathing down their necks...of course some of you that don't have to worry about it don't care

Health is not guaranteed to anybody, especially at your command and at everyone else's expense.

Health is not, you are correct. But we should make affordable health care a guarantee. Just like a safe and healthy water supply, or safe drugs or safe products......

Well as we see with Obamacare it's not going make health care any more affordable, just that people will have more of the IRS breathing down their necks...of course some of you that don't have to worry about it don't care

Such as you? Since you said you are poor and thus wouldn't face this tax.....That's what you meant, right?

So wait, is it a tax or is it not a tax?

It's a penalty levied under the tax act. Oh, you can't understand the SCOTUS' opinion either? It's okay, Gramps. We're here to help.
now that you all know it's just as much a the tax increase under George H.W. Bush, and by far NOT the largest tax increase in American History

You made both statements dipshit, which is it? Perhaps it is the largest PENALTY in American History.LOL

I didn't see the word penalty anywhere on the chart you posted, but I did see the words tax and revenue.

It's both. Jesus Christ, are you guys really that fucking simple? It doesn't MATTER whichever way you define it. It's a penalty in the form of a tax, who fucking cares?! Of course you assholes do because taxes to you are these evil things. So no matter what, as soon as the word "Tax" comes into play, you all go into a tizzy.

But time and again, we've shown in this instance where your rhetoric is just totally bullshit. Oh, your taxes WILL go up under Obamacare. If you're a freeloader or you make over $250,000. The latter will see an increase of less than 1%. Some would call that a small price to pay for the greater good.

Conservatives call that the EVIL TYRANNY OF GOVERNMENT. Good thing that 56% of people are agreeing with the Left, and want the right to stop blockading its implementation, huh?

Poll: Most oppose blocking Obama health care law

Your answer was that of the nonanswer variety. Try again and be specific. How is the "public option" going to make healthcare more affordable?

I realize this is an exercise in futility. because there are only two ways to lower the costs of healthcare. One requires theft by force and conscription. the other involves removing cartel barriers, cartel subsidies and self written regulations. opening up competition to the fullest extent.
You're for the former. Because LOLberal love to tell others what to do.

Last edited:
Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes

Obamacare law contains 20 new or higher taxes on American families and small businesses

Taxpayers are reminded that the President’s healthcare law is one of the largest tax increases in American history.

Obamacare contains 20 new or higher taxes on American families and small businesses.

Arranged by their respective effective dates, below is the total list of all $500 billion-plus in tax hikes (over the next ten years) in Obamacare, where to find them in the bill, and how much your taxes are scheduled to go up as of today:

Taxes that took effect in 2010:

all of them here
Read more: Americans for Tax Reform : Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes

Your answer was that of the nonanswer variety. Try again and be specific. How is the "public option" going to make healthcare more affordable?

I realize this is an exercise in futility. because there are only two ways to lower the costs of healthcare. One requires theft by force and conscription. the other involves removing cartel barriers, cartel subsidies and self written regulations. opening up competition to the fullest extent.

You use a lot of buzzwords, but say nothing of substance. He did tell you very clearly why the public option would reduce health care costs, but you didn't like it.

It in fact was not a "nonanswer". It just wasn't an answer you like. I'm sorry if introducing competition isn't something that you like. But basic economics will tell you that this is one sure way to bring down costs. You're a slave to your corporate overlords so of course you hate the idea of introducing competition in to an industry that is basically a glorified monopoly.

Forum List

Back