Mmm. I love the smell of debunked Conservative bullshit in the morning!

Sure it is. Sorry you don't like living in a 1st world nation. I'm sure there are plenty of other undeveloped countries that you'd be much happier in, "living in freedom".

No. It isn't. First world or third world.

It is not guaranteed just because you say so nor because you think it should be.

I understand that for you and your petty ilk, reality sucks.

Oh well. Learn to cope.

Sure it is. I don't have to say so. It's part of what makes our country what it is. Sorry you don't like that comrade.

No. It still isn't no matter how often you repeat that false claim.

And the fact that it isn't is PART of what makes us great. Always has been so.

Dnn't care what you like, ya disoriented schmuck.

Oh, so you're going to not do what every economist does and account for inflation? You don't just look at the dollar figure, Jackball. You have to look at it in relation to the % of GDP. Dumb-da-dumb-dumb.

I'll look at it any way I damned well please, and hope you don't like it! You fucking libtard morons look at this through the prism of OPM all the fucking time!

HA HA HA HA! So you admit that no matter what, you're going to view things as you CHOOSE to view them, rather than what the FACTS spell out.

Thanks for making me win in such a brilliant, EPIC fashion.

FACTS??? You claim sole possession of the FACTS??? What a fucking laugh!! You fucking pukes spin and twist like a tailless kite in a hurricane and you want to talk to me about FACTS???

Here's a FACT for you. $104 BILLION, and that doesn't even COUNT the additional costs to the STATES. THAT'S a FACT.

And that qualifies as the largest single tax hike in the history of humankind.

You motherfuckers are so damned eager to spend other people's money you can't even see straight! You want to help the poor and less fortunate? Try giving them some money out of your OWN DAMNED POCKET, you CHEAPSKATE BASTARDS!!

527919_401408369894848_378976894_n.jpg

So yeah...now that you all know it's just as much a the tax increase under George H.W. Bush, and by far NOT the largest tax increase in American History, what new (totally bullshit) excuse will you use for freaking the fuck out about the ACA?

weren't the dems in control of congress and or the white house during all if not most of those years?

Tell me how that relates to the ACA not being the largest tax hike in American history again? Try to stay on point, CuddleTits.

Sure it is. Sorry you don't like living in a 1st world nation. I'm sure there are plenty of other undeveloped countries that you'd be much happier in, "living in freedom".

It is not guaranteed just because you say so nor because you think it should be.

Oh well. Learn to cope.

Sure it is. I don't have to say so. It's part of what makes our country what it is. Sorry you don't like that comrade.

Yeah, it says so right in the constitution. "the government will provide everyone with free healthcare". Section DERP, article Herp.

:cuckoo:

I'll look at it any way I damned well please, and hope you don't like it! You fucking libtard morons look at this through the prism of OPM all the fucking time!

HA HA HA HA! So you admit that no matter what, you're going to view things as you CHOOSE to view them, rather than what the FACTS spell out.

FACTS??? You claim sole possession of the FACTS??? What a fucking laugh!! You fucking pukes spin and twist like a tailless kite in a hurricane and you want to talk to me about FACTS???

Here's a FACT for you. $104 BILLION, and that doesn't even COUNT the additional costs to the STATES. THAT'S a FACT.

You motherfuckers are so damned eager to spend other people's money you can't even see straight! You want to help the poor and less fortunate? Try giving them some money out of your OWN DAMNED POCKET, you CHEAPSKATE BASTARDS!!

And that $104 billion dollars, adjusted for inflation, comes out to .49% of GDP. Making it NOT the largest tax hike in American history.

See, Fuckbucket, when you have the power of actual factual analysis on your side, it's really easy to be correct. You should try it some time.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-care-law-not-largest-tax-increase-us-histor/

On top of that, it doesn't make sense to compare 2019 dollars to 1985 dollars. You have to adjust for inflation, or express the amount as a total of Gross Domestic Product at the time, which is a way to measure the relative impact of a tax provision at the time it was enacted.

Facts aren't spin, Fuckbucket.

Oh well. Learn to cope.

Yeah, it says so right in the constitution. "the government will provide everyone with free healthcare". Section DERP, article Herp.

:cuckoo:

Ah, the most cherished words in the Penumbra Clauses, EVER!

So wait, is it a tax or is it not a tax?
The Supreme Court says the costs of Obamacare is a tax, which is under the jurisdiction of Congress, and not the Supreme Court.

Thanks, Becki. I read both the entire SCOTUS ruling, the ACA bill and most of the media spin both left and right. I was simply pointing out that it is ruled a tax. Even if it is spun as a penalty, or a mandate, or a floor wax or a fucking ice cream sundae.

That's all i was saying. yet the LOLberals say "it's not a tax! Oh, ok, maybe it is! No it isn't! Oh, go fuck yourselves. Call it whatever you like but the central planners say it is good for you."

And that $104 billion dollars, adjusted for inflation, comes out to .49% of GDP. Making it NOT the largest tax hike in American history.

See, Fuckbucket, when you have the power of actual factual analysis on your side, it's really easy to be correct. You should try it some time.

PolitiFact | Limbaugh, GOP have it wrong: Health care law is not the largest tax increase ever

On top of that, it doesn't make sense to compare 2019 dollars to 1985 dollars. You have to adjust for inflation, or express the amount as a total of Gross Domestic Product at the time, which is a way to measure the relative impact of a tax provision at the time it was enacted.

Facts aren't spin, Fuckbucket.

Fuck off, you spineless fucking jellyfish! If you want to help poor people do it out of your own damned pocket for a change. You motherfuckers are addicted to spending other people's money, but you're too damned tight to spend your own!

Scrolllscrollscrollscroll...

Peruseperuseperuseperuse....

Hunthunthunthunt....

Nope...Drippy OP is still unsourced.

Move along...Nothing to see here.....

Hey dipshit, it looks like the chart was based from information from here, so yeah...uhh...shut the fuck up, much?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-care-law-not-largest-tax-increase-us-histor/

So why weren't YOU honest in the first place and call this an attack on Limbaugh as YOU intended in the first place?

IDIOT.

Scrolllscrollscrollscroll...

Peruseperuseperuseperuse....

Hunthunthunthunt....

Nope...Drippy OP is still unsourced.

Move along...Nothing to see here.....

Hey dipshit, it looks like the chart was based from information from here, so yeah...uhh...shut the fuck up, much?

So why weren't YOU honest in the first place and call this an attack on Limbaugh as YOU intended in the first place?

IDIOT.
Ibid.

Forum List

Back