Mmm. I love the smell of debunked Conservative bullshit in the morning!

FACTS??? You claim sole possession of the FACTS??? What a fucking laugh!! You fucking pukes spin and twist like a tailless kite in a hurricane and you want to talk to me about FACTS???

Here's a FACT for you. $104 BILLION, and that doesn't even COUNT the additional costs to the STATES. THAT'S a FACT.

And that qualifies as the largest single tax hike in the history of humankind.

You motherfuckers are so damned eager to spend other people's money you can't even see straight! You want to help the poor and less fortunate? Try giving them some money out of your OWN DAMNED POCKET, you CHEAPSKATE BASTARDS!!

And that $104 billion dollars, adjusted for inflation, comes out to .49% of GDP. Making it NOT the largest tax hike in American history.

See, Fuckbucket, when you have the power of actual factual analysis on your side, it's really easy to be correct. You should try it some time.

PolitiFact | Limbaugh, GOP have it wrong: Health care law is not the largest tax increase ever

On top of that, it doesn't make sense to compare 2019 dollars to 1985 dollars. You have to adjust for inflation, or express the amount as a total of Gross Domestic Product at the time, which is a way to measure the relative impact of a tax provision at the time it was enacted.

Facts aren't spin, Fuckbucket.

Fuck off, you spineless fucking jellyfish! If you want to help poor people do it out of your own damned pocket for a change. You motherfuckers are addicted to spending other people's money, but you're too damned tight to spend your own!

The facts hurt, huh? They hurt really badly when you can't argue your way around them. So you obviously make over 250k a year, since those are the people (outside of the rest of us who will still pay for our own insurance), who will see a less than 1% tax raise to help fund Obamacare.

I give to charities, and I pay my taxes every single year. I don't have a problem giving. What your side just hates is that there is an equally strong, moral and conscientious power base in this country that simply DISAGREES with WHERE our tax dollars should go.

You guys get boners from guns and bombs and big rich corporations, we get boners form human compassion.

Health is not guaranteed to anybody, especially at your command and at everyone else's expense.

Health is not, you are correct. But we should make affordable health care a guarantee. Just like a safe and healthy water supply, or safe drugs or safe products......

Scrolllscrollscrollscroll...

Peruseperuseperuseperuse....

Hunthunthunthunt....

Nope...Drippy OP is still unsourced.

Move along...Nothing to see here.....

Hey dipshit, it looks like the chart was based from information from here, so yeah...uhh...shut the fuck up, much?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-care-law-not-largest-tax-increase-us-histor/

So why weren't YOU honest in the first place and call this an attack on Limbaugh as YOU intended in the first place?

IDIOT.

Because it's not just Limbaugh making these claims, is it Grampa McGonnaDieSoon. That's why. If it was just that fat, misinformed, malanthropic fucksword that was saying it, I'd have directed it at him. But since every single Right Winger in this thread has DEFENDED his view, I think I'm still perfectly on target.

Goddamn it feels good to pummel the fuck out of you guys.

Health is not guaranteed to anybody, especially at your command and at everyone else's expense.

Health is not, you are correct. But we should make affordable health care a guarantee. Just like a safe and healthy water supply, or safe drugs or safe products......

So you're willing to sell out your choice for bureaucrats?

Healthcare is a responsibility...NOT a right. Equating it to clean air and water is intellecually dishonest.

LOLberals love command economics! Then turn around and have the audacity to call it liberty.

Hey dipshit, it looks like the chart was based from information from here, so yeah...uhh...shut the fuck up, much?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-care-law-not-largest-tax-increase-us-histor/

So why weren't YOU honest in the first place and call this an attack on Limbaugh as YOU intended in the first place?

IDIOT.

Because it's not just Limbaugh making these claims, is it Grampa McGonnaDieSoon. That's why. If it was just that fat, misinformed, malanthropic fucksword that was saying it, I'd have directed it at him. But since every single Right Winger in this thread has DEFENDED his view, I think I'm still perfectly on target.

Goddamn it feels good to pummel the fuck out of you guys.

You really think you're "pummeling" anyone? Here's a hint, Conserva...if you have to SAY that you're beating up on people then chances are you're really not.

You're here defending a health care "reform" bill that is just plain awful. Now you can TRY to make it about "compassion" and all the other progressive buzzwords that you like, but bottom line is that ObamaCare doesn't do what the American people WANTED and that's to reduce the costs of health care.

So you're willing to sell out your choice for bureaucrats?

Healthcare is a responsibility...NOT a right. Equating it to clean air and water is intellecually dishonest.

Nope. My health is my responsiblity. If I choose to eat right, get plenty of sleep and exersise often, that's my choice. All property owners pay taxes for our water supply system. Everyone in our area regardless of income enjoys a clean and safe water supply. Notice I said affordable health care. Not the clusterfuck we had and not the clusterfuck we have coming.

No. It isn't. First world or third world.

It is not guaranteed just because you say so nor because you think it should be.

I understand that for you and your petty ilk, reality sucks.

Oh well. Learn to cope.

Sure it is. I don't have to say so. It's part of what makes our country what it is. Sorry you don't like that comrade.

No. It still isn't no matter how often you repeat that false claim.

And the fact that it isn't is PART of what makes us great. Always has been so.

Dnn't care what you like, ya disoriented schmuck.

You're right, what makes us great is the fact that we can turn our back on the neediest and poorest among us! We are a shining beacon to emulate around the world. You raise a good point!

In what way does ObamaCare do anything to make health care "affordable"?

When exactly did you ever see me post that the new healthcare laws will make healthcare more affordable.

No. It isn't. First world or third world.

It is not guaranteed just because you say so nor because you think it should be.

I understand that for you and your petty ilk, reality sucks.

Oh well. Learn to cope.

Sure it is. I don't have to say so. It's part of what makes our country what it is. Sorry you don't like that comrade.

Yeah, it says so right in the constitution. "the government will provide everyone with free healthcare". Section DERP, article Herp.

:cuckoo:

Thanks! Some people just don't get it.

What makes anything MORE affordable? Is it through govt. force that we enjoy less expensive and yet more sophisticated communications/information technology?

Tell me, LOLberals. Tell me how healthcare can become more affordable?

Now now, be honest it doesn't matter if he gets voted out over this, just as long as he get voted out over anything right?

I do find it funny that the mandate came from the Heritage Foundation.

No, He needs to go because of Failed leadership and bad Policy.

I know a Liberal Like yourself can not Fathom someone not Liking Obama's Policies but were out here.

Just like I can't fathom someone who is so against healthcare for all citizens but YOU are out there.

EVERY citizen can already get health care...stop with the lying

When exactly did you ever see me post that the new healthcare laws will make healthcare more affordable.

It does though. It makes health care more affordable by capping how much insurance companies can spend on overhead, lowering premiums, and causing over a billion dollars in reimbursements to be sent out soon.

So yeah, it totes makes it more affordable.

While it doesn't do nearly enough to keep costs down, just the fact that it opens up the ability to purchase health care to 30 million more people who otherwise would have had to go without healthcare at all or pay nosebleed prices until they went bankrupt 10000x over, this legislation in that respect does make healthcare much more affordable for many.

What makes anything MORE affordable? Is it through govt. force that we enjoy less expensive and yet more sophisticated communications/information technology?

Tell me, LOLberals. Tell me how healthcare can become more affordable?

A public option would have been a good start.

And who pays for that ER visit, smart guy?

How will the new penelty/tax relieve the burden of the paying for the uninsured using the ER as their primary care? Will they send some of that new revenue down to the hospitals or is that just the carrot on a stick?

More people with insurance means fewer people not seeing a doctor when they are sick and then waiting once it gets out of control to show up at the ER. People being treated when disease/condition is still manageable is always going to be cheaper than people being treated when it has gotten out of control. Family doctor visits are infinitely cheaper than an emergency room as well.

you can't FORCE someone to go to a doctor if they are sick, though you brown shirts would love that. And who's to say MOST people don't pay for their ER visit even if they don't have insurance

No, He needs to go because of Failed leadership and bad Policy.

I know a Liberal Like yourself can not Fathom someone not Liking Obama's Policies but were out here.

Just like I can't fathom someone who is so against healthcare for all citizens but YOU are out there.

EVERY citizen can already get health care...stop with the lying

False.

Stephanie, save your breath. We both know you'll get destroyed in our argument again and you'll end up ignoring me when you run out of answers (ie. spoon fed talking points).

Forum List

Back