Mmm. I love the smell of debunked Conservative bullshit in the morning!

Just needed this to say super-fresh on everyone's mind. It's Conservative Bullshit Debunking 101 up in this motherfucker today.

what about the 22 new taxes embedded within the bill? Those penalities too?

Most of those are on the health insurance providers who are going to see a massive boom of income when the millions of customers show up at their doorsteps looking to buy coverage to avoid the non-coverage tax/penalty/doughnut/whateverthefuckyoucallit.

passed on to your dumb ass.

Right. And then when they can't prove that 80-85% of the money they charged me WENT DIRECTLY TO MEDICAL COVERAGE guess what they have to do, by law?

Reimburse me.

Just needed this to say super-fresh on everyone's mind. It's Conservative Bullshit Debunking 101 up in this motherfucker today.

Most of those are on the health insurance providers who are going to see a massive boom of income when the millions of customers show up at their doorsteps looking to buy coverage to avoid the non-coverage tax/penalty/doughnut/whateverthefuckyoucallit.

Right. And then when they can't prove that 80-85% of the money they charged me WENT DIRECTLY TO MEDICAL COVERAGE guess what they have to do, by law?

Reimburse me.

pay a tax? and then pass that tax onto ewe? :eusa_whistle:

Reimburse me.

pay a tax? and then pass that tax onto ewe? :eusa_whistle:

Holy fuck. Are you not getting this on purpose?

No, he did not. I just told you how it could happen. I suspect you love the idea of the govt. using force to attain its goals, as opposed to the evil market place doing it. But this is what it really comes down to: Those who understand economics, and those that have not clue #1 about economics.

I suspect you use phrases like "I suspect" to make yourself sound more intelligent. But since you're not even grasping the very basic and PROVEN concept of public health options lowering health care costs, there's no hope for you anyway, dudeguy.

Physician, heal thyself.

Dumbfuck, fuck thyself!

Only losers think working your way up is accepting scraps and sucking up.

Loser.

Why else do you suck up to the rich while most of you cons on this site are self-admitted poor or lower middle class? Only losers will shun the poor and lower middle class while pretending you're not in the same boat as they are.

You're a fucking envious, classless toolshed. The amount of money, especially the amount declared by the govt, does not dictate how rich someone is. That is a status attained based on personal goals and happiness, you self-righteous, envious, lazy bully.

My income is just fine. I make plenty of money. it is the govt. that declares me "lower to middle" income based on demographics. and currently they are running ads to get more people on food stampes because "it makes you look and feel good."

You're, Im afraid, way too fucking clueless to even find the light switch. Not that Im surprised or anything.

Waah, I point our your hypocrisy so you get all butthurt. I'm sorry your life hasn't worked out the way you planned. But newsflash, it's not because of the government or other poor people. Stop trying to prevent others who need help from getting it just because you're a whiny bitch who hasn't amounted to shit.

Health is not guaranteed to anybody, especially at your command and at everyone else's expense.

Sure it is. Sorry you don't like living in a 1st world nation. I'm sure there are plenty of other undeveloped countries that you'd be much happier in, "living in freedom".

Health is GUARANTEED? Really? Then why do so many people have diseases? Why, you'd think someone as rich as Steve Jobs could have called in that guarantee of healthfulness and would still be here. Dumbass!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixRRuzmxzTg]WSJ Chief Economist: 75% of Obamacare Costs Will Fall on Backs of Those Making $120K or Less - YouTube[/ame]

comments at site

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao:

When you can not even begin to debate the issue...ATTACK!! ATTACK!!
Color me shocked.

As for my personal finances, i do just fine. IN context of what the govt. declares me as based on the average income for my demographic, Im on the middle to lower end. I thought you fucking wankers were all about helping the less fortunate? I suppose that only applies if they agree with you. Otherwise they are just bottom feeders.

You have to love when LOLberals show their true colors. They are fascist fucktards. Plain and simple. Agree with me, or go fuckin' die! :lmao:

No the brightest LOLberal are you?

I am about helping the less fortunate, doesn't mean I can't call you out for being an idiot. Show me anywhere that I said you or any other poor person who truly needs help should not get it. You can't, because I didn't. Learn the difference. Or wait for your corporate masters to tell you the difference.

if YOU are all about helping the less fortuante, get your lazy self-righteous ass out of the fuckign chair and go help. Stop asking someone else to do it by force. You get no fucking moral credit for voting to have someone else do it for you by stealing from someone else at gunpoint. Ya fucking puke.

I'm not asking someone else to do anything. I am voicing my opinion on how I want my tax dollars spent. Cry me a river hypocrite. Maybe if you weren't spending your life online bitching about the evil government and "mooching" poor people (not you of course, you're the exception, hahahah) you would actually be able to make something of your life. Novel thought I know.

Health is not guaranteed to anybody, especially at your command and at everyone else's expense.

Sure it is. Sorry you don't like living in a 1st world nation. I'm sure there are plenty of other undeveloped countries that you'd be much happier in, "living in freedom".

Health is GUARANTEED? Really? Then why do so many people have diseases? Why, you'd think someone as rich as Steve Jobs could have called in that guarantee of healthfulness and would still be here. Dumbass!

Semantics games are fun!!!

So now it is whatever we want to call it because in the end central planners think it is best and anyone else can go fuck themself.

Thanks for being clear, ya fascist prick.

It doesn't matter what we call it because you won't want it until a Conservative suggests it again, dummy. All this "repeal and replace" stuff is totally bullshit because if you were really so against it, you'd want it ALL struck down. But you're all stuck in a really shitty place because you're now having to publicly condemn something you wanted and insisted upon in every single health care debate until the black guy wanted to try it.

In other words, you're turncoats to your own cause. You can't name one reason that this bill shouldn't be in place other than WILD speculation as to its cost, all of which turns out to be mostly hyperbolic ranting once compared to what the bill actually does.

This isn't some piece of black magic perpetrated on the American people. This is an imperfect first pass at real reform. Reform that's needed more than the next smart bomb, in fact. Not only will it stick, it'll serve as the platform that Universal Health Care gets built on, and that chaps your assholes more than anything.

Enjoy your bitterness, fuckfaces. The rest of us are going to move on now. Mkthx bye.

Good idea. Let's get back to the economy and unemployment under the Obama administration.

So now it is whatever we want to call it because in the end central planners think it is best and anyone else can go fuck themself.

Thanks for being clear, ya fascist prick.

It doesn't matter what we call it because you won't want it until a Conservative suggests it again, dummy. All this "repeal and replace" stuff is totally bullshit because if you were really so against it, you'd want it ALL struck down. But you're all stuck in a really shitty place because you're now having to publicly condemn something you wanted and insisted upon in every single health care debate until the black guy wanted to try it.

In other words, you're turncoats to your own cause. You can't name one reason that this bill shouldn't be in place other than WILD speculation as to its cost, all of which turns out to be mostly hyperbolic ranting once compared to what the bill actually does.

This isn't some piece of black magic perpetrated on the American people. This is an imperfect first pass at real reform. Reform that's needed more than the next smart bomb, in fact. Not only will it stick, it'll serve as the platform that Universal Health Care gets built on, and that chaps your assholes more than anything.

Enjoy your bitterness, fuckfaces. The rest of us are going to move on now. Mkthx bye.

Good idea. Let's get back to the economy and unemployment under the Obama administration.

4.5 million jobs added under Obama's term. Unemployment could be lower, especially if Obama wasn't under pressure to keep government spending (i.e. government employment) and recockulous levels. Doubled DOW Jones average. We've now recovered jobs to the point they were at four years ago when he took office.

Now, let's talk about what Mitt Romney's fiscal policies will be, how closely they relate to Bush's and whether the American people trust Bushonomics. Yeah?

You said health is guaranteed. Right or wrong?

4.5 million jobs added under Obama's term. Unemployment could be lower, especially if Obama wasn't under pressure to keep government spending (i.e. government employment) and recockulous levels. Doubled DOW Jones average. We've now recovered jobs to the point they were at four years ago when he took office.

Now, let's talk about what Mitt Romney's fiscal policies will be, how closely they relate to Bush's and whether the American people trust Bushonomics. Yeah?

^^^^^^^^^^Baldfaced lie ^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^Baldfaced lie ^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^Accusation of lie without any evidence to prove accusation, therefore it's total and complete bullshit and not worth spending any more time on than to point out its an empty accusation^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You said health is guaranteed. Right or wrong?

Yes he did...NO ONE on the left can show where Healthcare is a guaranteed right under the Constitution.

YOU are a liar.

You all have this so wrong it's a joke, only a tax to people who pay taxes and responsible companies that employ people. To those that do not pay taxes the new and improved entitlement program. Love the part about "wild speculation as to cost", the same argument was made years ago, now classified as unfunded liabilities and who do you guess will pay those? My children and grand children are screwed. Can't wait to hear how they respond when reality knocks at the door.

Forum List

Back