Mitt........Tighty Whities

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
The Mormon Church is a cult, no diff. than the Branch Davidians. Maybe Warren Jeffs can be on the cabinet?

Attachments

• $Funny-Mitt-Romney.jpg
    $Funny-Mitt-Romney.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 119
Liability, what do you think of the media double standard that allows for Obama to be attacked on religion, but not Romney?

I know, I know, why am I asking. Liability is always going to adore the double standards of our nutty conservative national media.

The Mormon Church is a cult, no diff. than the Branch Davidians. Maybe Warren Jeffs can be on the cabinet?

So, what religion are you? My guess is you're an Atheist.

He's a paid up member of the Church of the Fucking Pathetic Whining Prat. It's a relatively new religion, founded on Jan 20 2009 to promote racism and division. Cool, huh?

He's a paid up member of the Church of the Fucking Pathetic Whining Prat. It's a relatively new religion, founded on Jan 20 2009 to promote racism and division. Cool, huh?

California Girl always knows what's going on... That's why I'm one of your biggest fans!:clap2:

Greek Orthodox, the original Christians, not some follower of a wingnut who liked banging alot of chicks and marrying all of them by the name of Joseph Smith.

Electing Romney would be to allow the LDS to have direct control over the country. Its church first with them.

Doesn't matter though, he's done as of Tues. night.

Obama wishes to thank you and all other Californians for your copious electoral votes.

Liability, what do you think of the media double standard that allows for Obama to be attacked on religion, but not Romney?

I know, I know, why am I asking. Liability is always going to adore the double standards of our nutty conservative national media.

babooth: There has to be a media double standard first.

Since your premise is pure bullshit, no rational discussion can be started with that premise.

Your fail is perpetual.

By the looks of Ann Romney, I'm guessing old Mitt has more than his share of fantasies about bringing back the old well it's time for a new teenage wife rule.

Obama wishes to thank you and all other Californians for your copious electoral votes.

This California Girl ain't registered to vote in CA. So he has nothing to thank me for - Romney, on the other hand.... yea, he does... and he's already said 'thanks'. Nice man. Very polite.

Oh and as I've said before, a Mittens presidency would save us big bucks in Secret Service protection because his
romney_magic_underwear.jpg

protects them from bullets, knives, poison - you name it, it won't hurt King or Queen Romney.

3qg64v.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back