Mitt Romney's 2011 Tax Return To Be Released At 3 PM Today

The big problem I have with mittens and his taxes is this,

He exploits loopholes in order to benefit himself.

If someone wants to be leader of the free world and they are exploiting this, or exploiting anything as a matter of fact, I don’t want him leading the free world!

Its as simple as that.

As it turns out, the Romneys are relatively poor.

Yeah....I'd assumed, as-much, when I saw their "cabin".

al7451ed41-m0o.jpg

:disbelief:

Compared to people like David Letterman, yes they are. After all Oprah Winfrey makes 165 million dollars a year. When she gives to charity, the Romney's get it.

That house, as grand as it is, is only worth about 5 million dollars. There are condos in the Wilshire Corridor that sell for more than that whole house and whatever acreage it comes with.

The whole story about the great Romney wealth turns out to be just another liberal myth.

So.....what's he trying to hide??

:popcorn:

If someone wants to be leader of the free world and they are exploiting this, or exploiting anything as a matter of fact, I don’t want him leading the free world!

Its as simple as that.

So loopholes are the defining factor for you, huh? You do know that Obama "exploits" loopholes too, right. Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Oprah.....they all "exploit" loopholes.

I bet you didn't have an issue when John Kerry and his wife "exploited" tax loopholes.

Just admit that your a liberal and you don't want a republican to win. It's okay, that's what this great nation is all about.

Its as simple as that.

So loopholes are the defining factor for you, huh? You do know that Obama "exploits" loopholes too, right. Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Oprah.....they all "exploit" loopholes.

I bet you didn't have an issue when John Kerry and his wife "exploited" tax loopholes.

Just admit that your a liberal and you don't want a republican to win. It's okay, that's what this great nation is all about.

Loopholes is just another way of saying credits. Everyone uses them, and many use enough of them to pay no income tax at all. 2 sides of the same coin.

Its as simple as that.

Loopholes is just another way of saying credits. Everyone uses them, and many use enough of them to pay no income tax at all. 2 sides of the same coin.

Like the Obama's contributing to their daughter's college funds, you realize that's a loophole, right??

Its as simple as that.

Gotta agree. I don't blame any taxpayer for following the letter of the law. In fact, I would consider anyone who pays more than required to be a poor steward of their own money and I wouldn't trust them with mine.

But still - you can't push for tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans when you find out they pay about 14%.

Gotta agree. I don't blame any taxpayer for following the letter of the law. In fact, I would consider anyone who pays more than required to be a poor steward of their own money and I wouldn't trust them with mine.

But still - you can't push for tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans when you find out they pay about 14%.

Dang, y'all what's 14% of five million???? Then add the charitable contributions on top of that. Just because the government isn't forcing him to pay more doesn't mean he isn't. You want the government to demand it from him when he's donating to social programs instead of the government.

The government squanders billions of dollars and you want to begrudge someone that tries to ensure his contributions actually go to help people that need it, not some government bureaucrat. Wake up you fools, Romney didn't keep all that money for himself. You're just mad you can't tell him what to do with it.

Dang, y'all what's 14% of five million???? Then add the charitable contributions on top of that. Just because the government isn't forcing him to pay more doesn't mean he isn't. You want the government to demand it from him when he's donating to social programs instead of the government.

The government squanders billions of dollars and you want to begrudge someone that tries to ensure his contributions actually go to help people that need it, not some government bureaucrat. Wake up you fools, Romney didn't keep all that money for himself. You're just mad you can't tell him what to do with it.

Exactly.. Nearly half of his income to the poor and taxes.. I'd rather have him give his money to help the poor and the needy than to the government to waste on ASININE shit like SOLYNDRA.

Mitt Romney understands that you cannot trust government with your money..

Romney/Ryan 2012

Its as simple as that.

So you also have a problem with Obama's false claims then..But of course you voted for him..

Mitt Romney didn't need to be forced to donate 30% of his income to the poor and needy. Mitt Romney knows that Uncle Sam wastes TRILLIONS of dollars and trusts the American people with their own hard earned money. Liberals want your money.. for things like ACORN, SOLYNDRA, The Abortion Capitol- Family Planning, stimulus money to FOREIGN FIRMS:

Nearly half of the $2.4 billion in federal grant money awarded Wednesday to stimulate the U.S. economy and boost the production of hybrid and electric vehicles went to six companies with ties to places as far away as Russia, China, South Korea and France. President Obama announced the grants during a visit to Indiana and said the funds would create domestic jobs and instigate more "green" manufacturing in the United States. But because so few American companies have the necessary technology, much of the money will initially go toward manufacturing electric vehicle batteries overseas.

Read more: Obama Sends Stimulus Aid to Foreign Firms - Archive - Fox Nation

Considering every single person who I've read complaining about Mitts taxes wants to see 2009, 2011 isn't going to quiet the anger.

Personally I'm very VERY curious why Romney wont release the same years of tax returns Obama has. I don't think tax returns will effect the election, but I'm still curious.

Noting 2009 is the more recent year he won't release, I'm guessing he took advantage of the Swiss bank account amnesty.

Made about 14 Million, Paid 2 Million in Tax, and gave 4 Million to Charity, but only claimed half that amount on Taxes.

Yeah, He does nothing for the poor.

STFU liberals.

He only claimed half that amount so he wouldn't get caught in another lie.

Its as simple as that.

Do you know ANYONE who does not take advantage of "loopholes" to minimize his taxes? No? Then STFU you loser.

Made about 14 Million, Paid 2 Million in Tax, and gave 4 Million to Charity, but only claimed half that amount on Taxes.

Yeah, He does nothing for the poor.

STFU liberals.

He only claimed half that amount so he wouldn't get caught in another lie.

What lie would that be, you errant shit-head?

If he had taken the full deduction, his tax liability would have been under 13%, which he has previously claimed was never the case.

Dang, y'all what's 14% of five million???? Then add the charitable contributions on top of that.

A charitable contribution is not equivalent to paying tax. It's not a substitute for paying taxes. We don't pick and choose which programs our tax dollars go to fund like you do with charitable contributions.

Charitable contributions are great. I applaud them and I applaud those who make them. But they aren't funding our nation's needs with them.

14% is NOT overtaxing the rich. I think many will believe that we can expect a bigger contribution from our wealthiest Americans. Especially when folks who make a lot less, pay a higher effective tax rate.

Forum List

Back