Mitt Romney's 2011 Tax Return To Be Released At 3 PM Today

Where did all of the LIBERALS go??? For weeks every leftist here has slobbered all over themselves stating Romney paid ZERO taxes.. Of course it was true- HARRY REID SAID SO.. Now we find out the real truth..

LIBERALS - Take other's people money for redistribution

Conservatives- Willing donate to the poor and needy over 30% of their income.. GOD BLESS THE ROMNEYS!

Joe Biden and his wife donated 1.9% to the needy.. ROFLMAO Obama 11%..

Say WORD

As it turns out, the Romneys are relatively poor.

Yeah....I'd assumed, as-much, when I saw their "cabin".

al7451ed41-m0o.jpg

:disbelief:

I would never say he does nothing for the poor. But I also wouldn't count any money he gives to his church as giving to charity, as it's a tenant of the church that all Mormons give them 10% of their income.

And what does their church do with the money? Yea... spends it on the less fortunate... aka, charity. Tricky to make the connection - if you're a twit.

I don't give a flying fuck what the church does with the money, thats not the point. If one man gives to charity because he wants to help the needy, and another man gives to charity because it's a commandment of his god and he wants to go to heaven. I value the gift given freely more then one given out of obligation more.

So, then, Romney gave 2 times MORE than he needed to per his God's commandment. Wouldn't that be a gift given freely?

Made about 14 Million, Paid 2 Million in Tax, and gave 4 Million to Charity, but only claimed half that amount on Taxes.

Yeah, He does nothing for the poor.

STFU liberals.

how much went to his church

14 million minus 10% of his earnings. 1.4?

so 1.4 he donated to his mormon buddies, which leaves 0.6 someplace else...

not that i care, his money, donate how ever you want. Doesnt make him a swell guy.

How much of your income do you donate to your church?? Other charities?? Come on, you can share with us. :badgrin:

I have two kids that get all my charity. Nor do we make 20 million a year. If i did i would donate to certain groups. Mostly animal shelters and such. Also some womens shelters to pay back for the help we have received.

My charity just went to my brake lines for my car.

Like i said it doesn't matter to me what he does with his money. I was just brainstorming. I know, i know, you don't know what that is.

And what does their church do with the money? Yea... spends it on the less fortunate... aka, charity. Tricky to make the connection - if you're a twit.

I don't give a flying fuck what the church does with the money, thats not the point. If one man gives to charity because he wants to help the needy, and another man gives to charity because it's a commandment of his god and he wants to go to heaven. I value the gift given freely more then one given out of obligation more.

So, then, Romney gave 2 times MORE than he needed to per his God's commandment. Wouldn't that be a gift given freely?
Yup:)

Made about 14 Million, Paid 2 Million in Tax, and gave 4 Million to Charity, but only claimed half that amount on Taxes.

STFU liberals.

I would never say he does nothing for the poor. But I also wouldn't count any money he gives to his church as giving to charity, as it's a tenant of the church that all Mormons give them 10% of their income.

So now it's about charities? :rolleyes:
Perhaps you should research that and let us know what charities and a little less assuming.

Can you taste victory in November??? LOL!! I can see November from my window!! All of the lies, distortions.. all falling around this President and his band of Zombies.. The truth always comes to light..

JOE BIDEN 1.9%
But tells the American people this:

BIDEN: TAX IS PATRIOTIC
JOE BIDEN SPINS PLANS TO RAISE TAXES INTO A PATRIOTIC MATTER - NYPOST.com

Yea, we see how it is Joe.. So long as it's not your money.. RIGHT JOE?!

Joe Biden wrapped Old Glory around Barack Obama's plan to raise taxes on wealthy Americans, saying the rich should be "patriotic" and fork over more cash.

"It's time to be patriotic, time to jump in, time to be part of the deal, time to help get America out of the rut," Obama's running mate said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Read more: JOE BIDEN SPINS PLANS TO RAISE TAXES INTO A PATRIOTIC MATTER - NYPOST.com

This blows the liberal theory all to heck!! An American citizen giving money to his church as a charitable contribution to help those less fortunate. He did this without coercion from the IRS. Guess what, he doesn't have to be a Mormon, you can't force him to change his religion or keep him from donating to it. Makes those on the left pretty mad, especially when he did that voluntarily.

This entire paragraph is just a jumble of separate sentences. Can you rewrite this in to something resembling a cohesive thought? Kthanks

STFU liberals.

Perhaps you should research that and let us know what charities and a little less assuming.

Well said. I would like to see that research as well.

This blows the liberal theory all to heck!! An American citizen giving money to his church as a charitable contribution to help those less fortunate. He did this without coercion from the IRS. Guess what, he doesn't have to be a Mormon, you can't force him to change his religion or keep him from donating to it. Makes those on the left pretty mad, especially when he did that voluntarily.

This entire paragraph is just a jumble of separate sentences. Can you rewrite this in to something resembling a cohesive thought? Kthanks

I can read it just fine. Perhaps a refresher course in English might suffice?

English Grammar For Dummies Cheat Sheet - For Dummies

STFU liberals.

It's not about charities. I didn't bring up charities, I don't care what someone gives or doesn't give. I merely responded to a post someone else made bragging about how much Mitt gives.

It's not about charities. I didn't bring up charities, I don't care what someone gives or doesn't give. I merely responded to a post someone else made bragging about how much Mitt gives.

But, you did respond about the charities and made an assumption, Amy. That is more or less called gossip.

:eusa_boohoo: sniffle sniffle You poor liberal.. Stings like hell don't it? Lie your asses off for weeks maligning a man based upon your own prejudice and hatred only to have your asses handed to you on a silver platter??!! ROFLMAO!! Just wait until November.. "You ain't seen nothin yet."

As it turns out, the Romneys are relatively poor.

Yeah....I'd assumed, as-much, when I saw their "cabin".

al7451ed41-m0o.jpg

:disbelief:

Compared to people like David Letterman, yes they are. After all Oprah Winfrey makes 165 million dollars a year. When she gives to charity, the Romney's get it.

That house, as grand as it is, is only worth about 5 million dollars. There are condos in the Wilshire Corridor that sell for more than that whole house and whatever acreage it comes with.

The whole story about the great Romney wealth turns out to be just another liberal myth.

But, you did respond about the charities and made an assumption, Amy. That is more or less called gossip.

I made no assumption. I said I don't count the 10% of his income he gives to the church as giving to charity

Edit- I reread my original post, and I said all money's. I should have specified the 10% of his income. That was my mistake. :)

Last edited:
Liberals exposed once again.. Their SHEER PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN unravelling before the American public.. All of the lies.. anything to cover for this INCOMPETENT BOOB - a man who has NEVER held a job.. who has never balanced a budget-- who SPENDS like Paris Hilton on Rodeo Drive, sinking this economy further in to the abyss.

Romney/Ryan 2012.. Fiscal discipline

Forum List

Back