Mitt Romney's 2011 Tax Return To Be Released At 3 PM Today

You really should get a new accountant.... just FYI :eusa_whistle:

It has nothing to do with an accountant. That's the rate I've been paying. It's actually pretty standard for working stiffs like me. I'm not lucky enough to sit back and rake in capital gains income at <14%.

:ahole-1:

No you just sit around swallowing Bammy Jizz and and screaming how unfair it is that others have more than you do.

You really should get a new accountant.... just FYI :eusa_whistle:

It has nothing to do with an accountant. That's the rate I've been paying. It's actually pretty standard for working stiffs like me. I'm not lucky enough to sit back and rake in capital gains income at <14%.

:ahole-1:

sure you could you are just as usual confused- between salaried income and investment income, your rate on cap gains dividends etc. could be just as low as Romney IF you had any, see how that works?

Less than half of my tax rate. Mitt is just an average Joe who feels my pain.

really?

what do you pay on your capital gains/investment portfolio?

and-

-Over the entire 20-year period, the average annual effective federal tax rate was 20.20%.

so you pay over 30%?
"Effective federal tax rate" is not his income tax rate! It is his Income tax rate plus his Social Insurance tax rate plus his Corporate Income tax rate plus his Excise tax rate combined.

Forum List

Back