Mitt Romney's 2011 Tax Return To Be Released At 3 PM Today

Nope. If HE is releasing it means there is not anything shocking in it...I want about 5 years or so...hopefully the hackers got it like they claimed to have and will release it.

From the same link:

Regarding the PWC letter covering the Romneys’ tax filings over 20 years, from 1990 – 2009:

In each year during the entire 20-year period, the Romneys owed both state and federal income taxes.
Over the entire 20-year period, the average annual effective federal tax rate was 20.20%.
Over the entire 20-year period, the lowest annual effective federal personal tax rate was 13.66%.
Over the entire 20-year period, the Romneys gave to charity an average of 13.45% of their adjusted gross income.
Over the entire 20-year period, the total federal and state taxes owed plus the total charitable donations deducted represented 38.49% of total AGI.

Considering every single person who I've read complaining about Mitts taxes wants to see 2009, 2011 isn't going to quiet the anger.

Personally I'm very VERY curious why Romney wont release the same years of tax returns Obama has. I don't think tax returns will effect the election, but I'm still curious.

I still don't get why it matters how much a person pays in taxes. Personally, none of it is going to affect how the economy is run, or how he will create jobs etc. Much, much more important issues to be focused on than how much someone pays in taxes.

no one cares about the tax returns that were purposely geared to the presidential run...

then he files an amended tax return right after the election.

besides, it's the older ones that are legit.

mitt's so funny

As it turns out, the Romneys are relatively poor.

With an income of just over 13 million they are outearned by

Simon Cowell at 90 million
Gordon Ramsay at 38 million
Ellen Degeneres at 50 million
Kim Kardashian at 18 million
Oprah Winfrey at 165 million
Tyra Banks at 25 million
Donald Trump at 63 million
Jay Leno at 32 million
Diane Sawyer and Katie Couric both at 15 million
Ryan Seacrest at 59 million

Paycheck, Salary, Income: Ellen Degeneres, Cheryl Cole, Piers Morgan, Simon Cowell, Bristol Palin, Jon Stewart, Kim Kardashian, Ryan Seacrest, Tyra Banks, Oprah, David Letterman, Gordon Ramsay, Jay Leno, Katie Couric and other Talk Show Hosts Salarie

David Letterman makes more that double what Romney makes at 40 million a year.

David Letterman, The Top 100 Celebrities - Forbes.com

Made about 14 Million, Paid 2 Million in Tax, and gave 4 Million to Charity, but only claimed half that amount on Taxes.

Yeah, He does nothing for the poor.

STFU liberals.

I would never say he does nothing for the poor. But I also wouldn't count any money he gives to his church as giving to charity, as it's a tenant of the church that all Mormons give them 10% of their income.

Made about 14 Million, Paid 2 Million in Tax, and gave 4 Million to Charity, but only claimed half that amount on Taxes.

STFU liberals.

I would never say he does nothing for the poor. But I also wouldn't count any money he gives to his church as giving to charity, as it's a tenant of the church that all Mormons give them 10% of their income.

And what does their church do with the money? Yea... spends it on the less fortunate... aka, charity. Tricky to make the connection - if you're a twit.

Via Breaking News twitter page:

This morning, Gov. and Mrs. Romney filed their 2011 tax return with the IRS. At 3:00pm today, the Romney for President campaign will be posting the 2011 return online.

Maybe, this will shut the liberals up?
You'd think he could have afforded an accountant that could have had those returns appropriately-"doctored", long-before-NOW!!!

I wonder how soon we'll get to see his actual-returns????

:eusa_think:

STFU liberals.

And what does their church do with the money? Yea... spends it on the less fortunate... aka, charity. Tricky to make the connection - if you're a twit.

I don't give a flying fuck what the church does with the money, thats not the point. If one man gives to charity because he wants to help the needy, and another man gives to charity because it's a commandment of his god and he wants to go to heaven. I value the gift given freely more then one given out of obligation more.

I still don't get why it matters how much a person pays in taxes. Personally, none of it is going to affect how the economy is run, or how he will create jobs etc. Much, much more important issues to be focused on than how much someone pays in taxes.

It could illustrate the broken system we have. That's why.

The Romneys’ effective tax rate for 2011 was 14.1%.
The Romneys donated $4,020,772 to charity in 2011, amounting to nearly 30% of their income.
The Romneys claimed a deduction for $2.25 million of those charitable contributions.
The Romneys’ generous charitable donations in 2011 would have significantly reduced their tax obligation for the year. The Romneys thus limited their deduction of charitable contributions to conform to the Governor's statement in August, based upon the January estimate of income, that he paid at least 13% in income taxes in each of the last 10 years.
Additionally, the Romney campaign is releasing a summary of 20 years of taxes, between 1990-2009, detailing their tax expenditures during those years:

In each year during the entire 20-year period, the Romneys owed both state and federal income taxes.
Over the entire 20-year period, the average annual effective federal tax rate was 20.20%.
Over the entire 20-year period, the lowest annual effective federal personal tax rate was 13.66%.
Over the entire 20-year period, the Romneys gave to charity an average of 13.45% of their adjusted gross income.
Over the entire 20-year period, the total federal and state taxes owed plus the total charitable donations deducted represented 38.49% of total AGI.

Bwhahahahahah hahahahaha NOW WHAT????????????????????? Hey DIRTY HARRY, YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR.... I can't hear you?

I don't give a flying fuck what the church does with the money, thats not the point. If one man gives to charity because he wants to help the needy, and another man gives to charity because it's a commandment of his god and he wants to go to heaven. I value the gift given freely more then one given out of obligation more.

That's because you're an ignoramus. It is human nature to resist authority so the one who gives because he has to is better.
In any case Romney's return shows he gave 30% of his income to charity. He's given more in charity in one year than you've earned your entire life.

From the same link:

Regarding the PWC letter covering the Romneys’ tax filings over 20 years, from 1990 – 2009:
Gee.....how convenient.....

"....a summary of tax rates from the Romneys’ tax returns for the 20-year period of 1990-2009."

In-other-words, no one will be SEEING those returns. We'll just need to trust him....like we would any garden-variety used-car salesman.

I wonder what he's trying to hide?????

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back