Mitt Romney will be elected president in 2012 easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
All over except the shouting.

Got the Morman Issue over in the 2008 campaign.

Forget about Sarah Palin - although she might be a good VP choice.

IMO - Romney is the odds-on favortite - not just someone who "has a shot."

Unless something totally unforseen happens - like Obama having a successfull presidency - or Romney having a Monicagate type of scandel...........

I think Obama will lose if unemployment will not go below 8%.....but that will not happen.The dems will pull out ALL the stops to do anything to get the unemployment numbers better.The Dems will get people to believe he knows what he's doing to get the economy moving.

IMO - Romney is the odds-on favortite - not just someone who "has a shot."

Unless something totally unforseen happens - like Obama having a successfull presidency - or Romney having a Monicagate type of scandel...........

Well he did lose the dog-lover vote.

It all comes down to one thing....the economy

If the economy improves and jobs pick up.....nobody will beat Obama

If the economy struggles......it will be a wide open election

Romney can win if he can sell an economic policy. Trickle down tax cuts will not sell

What is the deal with the "Mormon Issue" and why did we have to "get over it"?

People in America are fucking shits.

Romney can win if he can sell an economic policy. Trickle down tax cuts will not sell

Obama needs to craft a strategy that is not dependent on the economy improving, because that ain't gonna happen. Might be nice if he stood solidly behind his liberal supporters and accomplished more of what we sent him to DC to do, like repealing DADT.

Obama needs to craft a strategy that is not dependent on the economy improving, because that ain't gonna happen. Might be nice if he stood solidly behind his liberal supporters and accomplished more of what we sent him to DC to do, like repealing DADT.

I really think he's in a much better position now that the Republicans won the house. I am hoping they pull the same thing Newt pulled. And it seems they will.

Frankly, DADT will be a non-issue. It is not one of Obama's favorite issues and I doubt he will focus on it one way or the other

Are you kidding? That's all the left talked about.

How Mormons like Glenn Beck aren't "real Christians".

I'll dredge up the thread and link and link it here.

I think Obama will lose if unemployment will not go below 8%.....but that will not happen.The dems will pull out ALL the stops to do anything to get the unemployment numbers better.The Dems will get people to believe he knows what he's doing to get the economy moving.

That was the previous strategy and it didn't work. The best the Dems have is "it would have been worse."

The "Real Christian" crap came from the fundamentalist right wing during the Republican primaries.

The left doesn't give a shit if he is Mormon

That didn't take long..

GOP Hopeful Mike Huckabee Asks if Mormons Believe Jesus, Devil Are Brothers - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

GOP Hopeful Mike Huckabee Asks if Mormons Believe Jesus, Devil Are Brothers
Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dec. 10: Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee comments during a press conference in Dallas, Texas.
WASHINGTON — Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee, an ordained Southern Baptist minister, asks in an upcoming article, "Don't Mormons believe that Jesus and the devil are brothers?"

When did ol' Mike become part of the "Left".

Ask Mike Huckabee.

He was the one with the problem. Americans in general? Not so much.

No. It's Americans in general.

To them, the religion of the President does not matter...as long as he's not a Catholic, a Mormon, a Jew, a muslim, or an atheist.

Ask Mike Huckabee.

He was the one with the problem. Americans in general? Not so much.

No. It's Americans in general.

To them, the religion of the President does not matter...as long as he's not a Catholic, a Mormon, a Jew, a muslim, or an atheist.

Or a Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back