Mitt Romney will be elected president in 2012 easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep ol Mitt will get elected on the success of his states health reform policy.

That's exactly why he won't be getting my vote if he does run. There's just something about Romney that just doesn't sit well with me - not sure what it is, but I don't trust him.

It's the dog on the roof thing, right?

:lol:

He hurt himself trying to be an extremist during the last Presidential election. His record did the talking.

All over except the shouting.

Got the Morman Issue over in the 2008 campaign.

Forget about Sarah Palin - although she might be a good VP choice.

When asked why none of his military age sons were in the military, he said, "They have something else more important to do. Helping get me elected". This won't be forgotten. It will be played endlessly.

Then there's that magical underwear:

mormon_underwear.jpg

When asked why none of his military age sons were in the military, he said, "They have something else more important to do. Helping get me elected". This won't be forgotten. It will be played endlessly.

LOL!! If that's the worst/best that SNL will have on Mitt Romney that will be fine. IMHO Mitt & Petraeus are by Far the two smartest guys in any room.
I doubt that Mitt will say anything as stupid as "energy prices necessarily need to skyrocket".

I am a huge Romney fan! I wrote his name in during the generals! HOWEVER, Mitt is not going to get killed in the primaries. The MA healthcare bill will sink him! Too bad though I think he is a da best choice!

LOL!! If that's the worst/best that SNL will have on Mitt Romney that will be fine. IMHO Mitt & Petraeus are by Far the two smartest guys in any room.
I doubt that Mitt will say anything as stupid as "energy prices necessarily need to skyrocket".

When asked why none of his military age sons were in the military, he said, "They have something else more important to do. Helping get me elected".

Could you imagine if a Democrats said that? Just sayin'.

That old double standard.

I am a huge Romney fan! I wrote his name in during the generals! HOWEVER, Mitt is not going to get killed in the primaries. The MA healthcare bill will sink him! Too bad though I think he is a da best choice!

except people in MA are pretty happy with their health coverage, no?

Mitt Romeny wil be elected president in 2012 easily

I sure hope not!!!

Mitt is another progressive, just so happens that he has a "R" behind his name.

During the 08 primaries a couple in front of me stood up and went on this whole rant about how he is "the most conservative canidate that has the best chance to win"

They just supported the media's choice for a canidate and didn't vote principles first.
That is the type of thinking that gave us Bush.

Not to hijack the thread but I hope Ron Paul runs again. Even if he doesn't have a shot at winning he will help redirect the debate to more important issues instead of "do you go to church?" or "do you support gay marriage?"

There are other conservatives out there like Christie, Jindal, Palin . . .

Romney is NOT our last hope.

He might not be the last hope, but he's a much better fucking choice than the three you just listed. Palin has absolutely no fucking chance at being President. I know, she knows it, and you should know it. She is too polarizing. She chased the moderates away in 2008, and she would do the same in 2012. Romney may not be the last hope, but right now, he's the best hope. He can attract moderates like myself to the Republican ticket. A Romney/Petraeus ticket would be fucking amazing.

Romney has business sense. That's what we need in a President right now. Not someone who is looking to cater to one class or another, but someone who is looking to balance the nation's budget with spending cuts and tax measures. Romney has the ability to do that. Period.

And Reagan had no chance to be elected. Ford was our best chance to get elected. Yadda yadda yadda.

Guess what? Conventional wisdom was wrong.

Every time we get "desperate" we all glom on to the "electable" guy instead of the most conservative.

That's why we went for Ford in '76, we went for Dole in '96, and we went for McCain in 2008.

GUESS WHAT?????? CONVENTIONAL WISDOM WAS DEAD WRONG!

In each case the most "electable guy" sank like the Titanic on election day.

Everyone always thinks they are the smartest guy in the room. They always think they have it figured out. You go with the "electable guy."

Only the smartest guys always seem to move in herds and say what everyone else is saying. Yeah, real smart.

The media did everything they could to destroy Reagan too. Yeah, "conventional wisdom" was, Reagan was "just an actor."

Have you ever noticed what I have noticed about "coventional wisdom??" It's usually being pushed by the liberal media, liberal talking heads, and RINO pundits. Consequently IT'S ALWAYS DEAD WRONG.

Don't fall for the "coventional wisdom" which most of the time is a dialogue pushed by the liberal media wanting us to pick another "electable" candidate.

Each time the LIBERAL MEDIA picked our candidate, WE FELL FOR IT, and WE LOST THE ELECTION.

Don't get scared and desperate. Pick the person that is the most conservative, NOT the one "conventional wisdom" says is the most "electable."

DON'T GET STUCK ON STUPID!

What is the deal with the "Mormon Issue" and why did we have to "get over it"?

People in America are fucking shits.

not "people in america". most of the country never had the opportunity to vote for him because he never made it past the primaries.

Yup, They ganged up on him in the Primaries, he scared the competition. He had my vote.

mormon_underwear.jpg

Come on.... come clean ..... that's not only a blow up doll.... that's your favorite fantasy blow up doll, now isn't it? How long have you wanted Romney in that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back