Mitt Makes discoveries!

whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Or.... possibly... Swallow is a shallow ignorant hack.

Hmmm.

I live in Florida and I have never seen a WaWa's. I have been from the panhandle to Key West, from the northeastern border to Naples and never even seen a WaWa's.

What the hell is a WaWa's?

Are you absolutely certain they are in Florida?

Immie

Nope. He's a very decent man.

Is it difficult to get your head out of Obama's ass? I cant imagine kissing it from the inside is healthy.

Decent men have thugs hold down a kid so he can cut his hair?

Is that a decent thing to do in your world?
Trying to derail your own thread so soon?

Can't say I blame ya. :lol:

Nor can I. If I'd started this kind of crap, I'd be trying to derail it too.

But... let's stay on the topic.... TruthMocker (a rabid leftwinger) does not know this 'WaWa' place... and has no concept of this 'button pushing' system... therefore, by the standard laid down by the leftwinger Swallow... she is royalty. I find that very, very funny.

Is it difficult to get your head out of Obama's ass? I cant imagine kissing it from the inside is healthy.

Derail what?

You think having other people hold down a kid so you can cut his hair?

Well..you probably do.

You are a pretty indecent little cum swallowing bitch..aren't ya?

The pride of English dockworkers..blimey!

Last edited:
whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Hmmm.

I live in Florida and I have never seen a WaWa's. I have been from the panhandle to Key West, from the northeastern border to Naples and never even seen a WaWa's.

Immie

Oh my Gawd, Immie! You're fucking 'royalty' too! Damn! I did not see that coming! You elitist! :badgrin:

According to their website, they are indeed in FL. Can't say I remember seeing one on any of my trips to FL.

Yeah..it's not like they haven't been around..since like the 30s..

Oh wait.

Vending Machines, Automat - YouTube

Stupid.

Except, that's not what he was talking about.

Maybe you should inform yourself before jumping to such stupid conclusions based on the OP.

What conclusions?

He was "talking" about an automation that allowed him to place an order for food.

That's been on going for a very long time.

I've never walked into a Subway, and used electronics to specify what condiments are going on my sandwich. That isn't a vending machine, retard.

God, i would be embarrassed by the ShALLOWness of this thread.

But, somehow, I think you are unfazed.

Actually, it IS important.

Didn't the US decide a long time ago that we did not want to be ruled by royalty? Haven't you heard the joke/question, What does Queen Elizabeth carry in her hand bag?

Even I agreed with this fool's politics - and who does agree with him? We can't know the answer to that question because he has never stated his position, other than raise taxes on the working class and lower taxes even more on (his cronies) the one percenters.

Mittens is royalty. Okay. That's fine.

But, right or left, I want an American in the White House and, since Mittens invests ONLY in foreign countries, he needs to go live and rule, in those countries.

Mitt isn't royalty... he just wasn't aware of the push button ordering system in WaWa's... as I suspect many other Americans are equally unaware.

The touch screen ordering system is pretty amazing. Im so glad they had it in when I was working there. Made ordering so much easier.

But as Wawa is a unique one of a kind convenience store, most people probably dont know about them.

They're not unique. They have those computerized order machines at the Dandy Marts here. It's hilarious. You stand there, about 15 feet from the girl behind the counter, and punch in your order for a hotdog instead of saying to the girl behind the counter,

can I have a hotdog?

It's retarded.

Hmmm.

Immie

Oh my Gawd, Immie! You're fucking 'royalty' too! Damn! I did not see that coming! You elitist! :badgrin:

According to their website, they are indeed in FL. Can't say I remember seeing one on any of my trips to FL.

Ouch! Now that really hurts. There are a lot of things you can call me that don't bother me, but elitist isn't one of them. I would rather you call me a right wing TDM than an elitist. :(

Immie

Derail what?

Well..you probably do.

What does any of that have to do with Wawa's, derailopottamus?

Oh yeah, gotta distract from the fact that your breathless thread fell flat on its face. :lol:

Maybe you should inform yourself before jumping to such stupid conclusions based on the OP.

What conclusions?

He was "talking" about an automation that allowed him to place an order for food.

I've never walked into a Subway, and used electronics to specify what condiments are going on my sandwich. That isn't a vending machine, retard.

You've got an avatar showing the face of the president on a turtle.

Get back to me on what's shallow. This is what you guys understand. Stupidity. And you've put up a candidate that has it in abundance. Along with being a sociopath who's only interest is improving his wealth..and the wealth of his friends.

:badgrin:

Yeah..it's not like they haven't been around..since like the 30s..

Oh wait.

Vending Machines, Automat - YouTube

Stupid.

What conclusions?

do they have buttons you push to order shit or what?

what the hell did he mean about the buttons?

Derail what?

Well..you probably do.

What does any of that have to do with Wawa's, derailopottamus?

Oh yeah, gotta distract from the fact that your breathless thread fell flat on its face. :lol:

Lemme help you out here.

Poster mentioned Romney was "decent".

Go from there.

Immie

Ouch! Now that really hurts. There are a lot of things you can call me that don't bother me, but elitist isn't one of them. I would rather you call me a right wing TDM than an elitist. :(

Immie

Don't blame the messenger, Ims. I'm applying the standard let out by the OP. You don't know WaWa's... you're 'royalty'. Royalty are always the 'elite'. Sucks, I know.... but it is what it is. Swallow has decreed it to be so. And so it must be.

Immie

Immie

does your religion make you better than other people.

that is a type of elitism

What conclusions?

do they have buttons you push to order shit or what?

what the hell did he mean about the buttons?

They're touch screens. Romney's personal screen toucher should have explained to him what they are.

What conclusions?

You've got an avatar showing the face of the president on a turtle.

Get back to me on what's shallow. This is what you guys understand. Stupidity. And you've put up a candidate that has it in abundance. Along with being a sociopath who's only interest is improving his wealth..and the wealth of his friends.

:badgrin:

The Post Turtle is a good fable.

The post turtle says a lot about the fuckheads that elected an idiot like Obama.

It obviously should remain since fuckheads such as yourself will reelect him over someone that doesn't know what WaWa is.

Idiot.

whats a wawa?

Hmmm.

Immie

They are building a couple in Kissimmee now. Will open soon.

Is it difficult to pretend to like Romney? it must be.

Is that a decent thing to do in your world? It probably is..since you accuse another poster here of "kissing" another man's ass. That's also a decent thing to do in your world..right?

So you have to resort back to that made up story that allegedly occured half a century ago to claim he isnt decent?

I dont believe i ever claimed to be decent. But I can let others decide.

whats a wawa?

Hmmm.

Immie

Wawa - Florida Future Location

Hmm, evidently they broke ground on their first Tampa store on May 16, 2012... oh wait, its in Pinellas Park on the other side of the bay. Don't think I will be running to WaWa's any time soon. Getting across the bridges can be a nightmare at traffic time.

Immie

Mitt isn't royalty... he just wasn't aware of the push button ordering system in WaWa's... as I suspect many other Americans are equally unaware.

The touch screen ordering system is pretty amazing. Im so glad they had it in when I was working there. Made ordering so much easier.

But as Wawa is a unique one of a kind convenience store, most people probably dont know about them.

They're not unique. They have those computerized order machines at the Dandy Marts here. It's hilarious. You stand there, about 15 feet from the girl behind the counter, and punch in your order for a hotdog instead of saying to the girl behind the counter,

can I have a hotdog?

It's retarded.

What is really is..is the first part of completely automating the process. They have "self checkouts" at the grocery store across the street. Soon as people get use to these things, the next phase is eliminating jobs.

Forum List

Back