Mitt Makes discoveries!

Hmm, evidently they broke ground on their first Tampa store on May 16, 2012... oh wait, its in Pinellas Park on the other side of the bay. Don't think I will be running to WaWa's any time soon. Getting across the bridges can be a nightmare at traffic time.

Immie

Well, if you see any good locations for them to move in closer to you, they do give money for tips. Atleast they did last time I paid attention to that.

Nope. He's a very decent man.

Is it difficult to get your head out of Obama's ass? I cant imagine kissing it from the inside is healthy.

Decent men have thugs hold down a kid so he can cut his hair?

Is that a decent thing to do in your world? It probably is..since you accuse another poster here of "kissing" another man's ass. That's also a decent thing to do in your world..right?

So you have to resort back to that made up story that allegedly occured half a century ago to claim he isnt decent?

I dont believe i ever claimed to be decent. But I can let others decide.

So you don't view yourself as decent..but think you can make judgements about the decency of other folks.

That takes the cake.

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Or.... possibly... Swallow is a shallow ignorant hack.

Hmmm.

I live in Florida and I have never seen a WaWa's. I have been from the panhandle to Key West, from the northeastern border to Naples and never even seen a WaWa's.

What the hell is a WaWa's?

Are you absolutely certain they are in Florida?

Immie

Wawa - Florida Future Location

Note: they are all "coming soon".

I didn't think I could have passed through there without having noticed them.

I'll have to watch for them next time I get around those areas.

Immie

Mitt is royalty? lol You guys seriously are in trouble.

I don't believe he is but the rw voter treats him as though he is royalty.

YOU can't find even one teeny weeny fault with this pathetic and completely ignorant jerk.

For example, you are STILL making up stories to excuse Mitten's assault and battery on a fellow student.

Never mind that, you are still making excuses for his total lack of a platform.

Quick - what would this empty but expensive shirt say if you asked him even one question about his plans for HIS presidency?

He would tell you what he always says -

He does NOT know.

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Hmmm.

I live in Florida and I have never seen a WaWa's. I have been from the panhandle to Key West, from the northeastern border to Naples and never even seen a WaWa's.

Immie

They are building a couple in Kissimmee now. Will open soon.

Hmmm.

Immie

Just curious, are they that good? Serious question.

Immie

Decent men have thugs hold down a kid so he can cut his hair?

Is that a decent thing to do in your world? It probably is..since you accuse another poster here of "kissing" another man's ass. That's also a decent thing to do in your world..right?

So you have to resort back to that made up story that allegedly occured half a century ago to claim he isnt decent?

So you don't view yourself as decent..but think you can make judgements about the decency of other folks.

That takes the cake.

Says the person who doesnt know the difference between touch screen ordering and a vending machine.

What conclusions?

He was "talking" about an automation that allowed him to place an order for food.

That's been on going for a very long time.

do they have buttons you push to order shit or what?

what the hell did he mean about the buttons?

They're touch screens. Romney's personal screen toucher should have explained to him what they are.

so its automated ordering.

gee , I guess he hasnt been in a store for some time.

i never use the things out of choice.

I want then to hire people instead

Immie

They are building a couple in Kissimmee now. Will open soon.

Immie

Just curious, are they that good? Serious question.

Immie

I think so. Everyone ive talked to that moved out east from the west has said so. But i guess its something you have to try for yourself.

But the Chocolate milk really is that good.

YOU can't find even one teeny weeny fault with this pathetic and completely ignorant jerk.

For example, you are STILL making up stories to excuse Mitten's assault and battery on a fellow student.

Quick - what would this empty but expensive shirt say if you asked him even one question about his plans for HIS presidency?

He does NOT know.

Aw, come on luddly, that is not fair. It is not like you guys have been able to find one tweeny weeny fault with Obama and you have had that pathetic jerk in the lime light for five years now.

And for the record, I don't like Romney. Won't be voting for him and would prefer to socialize with Obama if given the chance to socialize with either one of them.

Immie

I went to a Wawa! I touched a machine and touched buttons. Then my sub appeared. It was epic!

the stores have had this shit for years.

he obviously has a personal shopper

That takes the cake.

Says the person who doesnt know the difference between touch screen ordering and a vending machine.

There's a difference?

Oh yeah..one is totally machine..the other is a hybrid..soon to be totally a machine.

My bad.

I'll let you know. I like Racetrack stations myself. Clean and staffed with attentive people.

I like Racetrac stations as well, but for the general cleanliness on the out side and usually decent fuel pricing. I almost never go into a convenience store and thus almost never meet the staff.

Immie

He does NOT know.
There are plenty of faults with Vinnie Vitalis....It's a laugh riot that you fruitcakes think that this is one of them..:lmao:

He does NOT know.
There are plenty of faults with Vinnie Vitalis....It's a laugh riot that you fruitcakes think that this is one of them..:lmao:

I'm waiting for the left to start whining about the 'dog' incident now. :badgrin:

Derail what?

You think having other people hold down a kid so you can cut his hair?

Well..you probably do.

You are a pretty indecent little cum swallowing bitch..aren't ya?

The pride of English dockworkers..blimey!
What does any of that have to do with Wawa's, derailopottamus?

Oh yeah, gotta distract from the fact that your breathless thread fell flat on its face. :lol:

Lemme help you out here.

Poster mentioned Romney was "decent".

Go from there.
And you seized upon the word to distract from your tragically failed thread.

Classic..:lol:

Forum List

Back