Mitt Makes discoveries!

Let's try to be honest folks.

Whether or not the guy knows what Wa Wa is or how automated food delivery works is not the point.

The point is that the GOP has nominated a jerk-off for POTUS...........again.

And to the dummy who intimated that Obama is not intellectually curious........WTG! Attack their strengths in the hopes that it will weaken them.

whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Or.... possibly... Swallow is a shallow ignorant hack.

Hmmm.

I never knew what a WAWA Store was until I visited relatives in a State that had them. Seems hardly something to get bent out of shape over - Even for nutcase Obama loons... Then again...Who am I kidding?

OP: This is all you can say against Romney these days? I'm ecstatic about throwing Obama out of office. I'm not sure how that's supposed to change my opinion.

Let's try to be honest folks.

Whether or not the guy knows what Wa Wa is or how automated food delivery works is not the point.

The point is that the GOP has nominated a jerk-off for POTUS...........again.

And to the dummy who intimated that Obama is not intellectually curious........WTG! Attack their strengths in the hopes that it will weaken them.

If that's your point then your arguments to prove your point really suck. Try getting better material.

Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;

Thank you for this important thread.

Actually, it IS important.

Didn't the US decide a long time ago that we did not want to be ruled by royalty? Haven't you heard the joke/question, What does Queen Elizabeth carry in her hand bag?

Even I agreed with this fool's politics - and who does agree with him? We can't know the answer to that question because he has never stated his position, other than raise taxes on the working class and lower taxes even more on (his cronies) the one percenters.

Mittens is royalty. Okay. That's fine.

But, right or left, I want an American in the White House and, since Mittens invests ONLY in foreign countries, he needs to go live and rule, in those countries.

Oh, and op, don't forget that he also discovered 7-11 cookies.

No, wait, maybe a small business owner baked those cookies just for him.

What a jerk he is.

whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Or.... possibly... Swallow is a shallow ignorant hack.

Hmmm.

the only Wa Wa I know of is Babwa WaWa.

Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;

Thank you for this important thread.

Actually, it IS important.

Didn't the US decide a long time ago that we did not want to be ruled by royalty? Haven't you heard the joke/question, What does Queen Elizabeth carry in her hand bag?

Even I agreed with this fool's politics - and who does agree with him? We can't know the answer to that question because he has never stated his position, other than raise taxes on the working class and lower taxes even more on (his cronies) the one percenters.

Mittens is royalty. Okay. That's fine.

But, right or left, I want an American in the White House and, since Mittens invests ONLY in foreign countries, he needs to go live and rule, in those countries.

Mitt isn't royalty... he just wasn't aware of the push button ordering system in WaWa's... as I suspect many other Americans are equally unaware.

Forum List

Back