Mitt Makes discoveries!

Thank you for this important thread.

Actually, it IS important.

Didn't the US decide a long time ago that we did not want to be ruled by royalty? Haven't you heard the joke/question, What does Queen Elizabeth carry in her hand bag?

Even I agreed with this fool's politics - and who does agree with him? We can't know the answer to that question because he has never stated his position, other than raise taxes on the working class and lower taxes even more on (his cronies) the one percenters.

Mittens is royalty. Okay. That's fine.

But, right or left, I want an American in the White House and, since Mittens invests ONLY in foreign countries, he needs to go live and rule, in those countries.

Mitt isn't royalty... he just wasn't aware of the push button ordering system in WaWa's... as I suspect many other Americans are equally unaware.

The touch screen ordering system is pretty amazing. Im so glad they had it in when I was working there. Made ordering so much easier.

But as Wawa is a unique one of a kind convenience store, most people probably dont know about them.

jesus christ hes amazed at a vending machine?

how out of touch can you get
He was amazed that the vending made his sandwich to order.

How much more stupid can you get?...Please, don't take that question as a challenge! :lol:

Yeah..it's not like they haven't been around..since like the 30s..

Oh wait.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=969ElUwS804]Vending Machines, Automat - YouTube[/ame]

Stupid.

Care-Coleman.jpg

How much more stupid can you get?...Please, don't take that question as a challenge! :lol:

Oh wait.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=969ElUwS804]Vending Machines, Automat - YouTube[/ame]

Stupid.

And yet... your left wing ranting buttbuddy, TruthMocker, does not know of them. Apparently, this makes her 'royalty'.

Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;

Thank you for this important thread.

Actually, it IS important.

Didn't the US decide a long time ago that we did not want to be ruled by royalty? Haven't you heard the joke/question, What does Queen Elizabeth carry in her hand bag?

Even I agreed with this fool's politics - and who does agree with him? We can't know the answer to that question because he has never stated his position, other than raise taxes on the working class and lower taxes even more on (his cronies) the one percenters.

Mittens is royalty. Okay. That's fine.

But, right or left, I want an American in the White House and, since Mittens invests ONLY in foreign countries, he needs to go live and rule, in those countries.

I'm sure the Queen doesn't carry the Ipod the Commander in Choom gave her.:badgrin:

Oh wait.

Stupid.

Except, that's not what he was talking about.

Maybe you should inform yourself before jumping to such stupid conclusions based on the OP.

Hey, this is the best they got. They can't talk policies without embarrassing themselves - and Dear Leader.

Oh please.

Romney's got no policies worth talking about..

Here..I sum em up..for ya.

-Repeal ObamaCare.
-Cut taxes on the wealthy.
-Get rid of regulations.
-Start a war somewhere on the globe...Iran seems to be number one with a bullet.

Think you can discuss (maybe even :gasp: support) them without attacking the person that posted that?

Nope.

:badgrin:

Is it difficult to pretend to like Romney? it must be.

Nope. He's a very decent man.

Is it difficult to get your head out of Obama's ass? I cant imagine kissing it from the inside is healthy.

Decent men have thugs hold down a kid so he can cut his hair?

Is that a decent thing to do in your world? It probably is..since you accuse another poster here of "kissing" another man's ass. That's also a decent thing to do in your world..right?

Oh wait.

Stupid.

And yet... your left wing ranting buttbuddy, TruthMocker, does not know of them. Apparently, this makes her 'royalty'.

Its a fucking store name you little spoiled rich girl.

they dont have any on the west cost.

why did he talk about pushing buttons and shit.

it sure sounded like he was talking about vending machines.

What buttons was he speaking of then you dumbass?

Oh wait.

Vending Machines, Automat - YouTube

Stupid.

Its a fucking store name you little spoiled rich girl.

they dont have any on the west cost.

why did he talk about pushing buttons and shit.

it sure sounded like he was talking about vending machines.

What buttons was he speaking of then you dumbass?

If you don't know what buttons he was speaking of, then - according to your buttbuddy, Swallow... you're 'royalty'.

Oh wait.

Stupid.

Except, that's not what he was talking about.

Maybe you should inform yourself before jumping to such stupid conclusions based on the OP.

What conclusions?

He was "talking" about an automation that allowed him to place an order for food.

That's been on going for a very long time.

Hey, this is the best they got. They can't talk policies without embarrassing themselves - and Dear Leader.

It really is sad isn't it? They cant find a single legitimate point to attack Romney on. Yet he is hardly perfect.

Funny, I've been repeatedly attacking Romney's insane unworkable fantasy plan to balance the budget for months and nobody wants to defend it.

Forum List

Back