Mitt Makes discoveries!

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvJPG6KURV8]Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently he's never been to a WaWa or used a vending machine.

:BZZT: Amazing :BZZT;

Maybe his state doesn't have said WaWa. Can't say I've ever been either. OMG! I must be completely out of touch with 'real' Americans!

Idiot.

whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Or.... possibly... Swallow is a shallow ignorant hack.

Hmmm.

whats a wawa?

It's a chain of convenience stores, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

I would think a lot of people who don't reside in those state would not have heard of them... but it's Mitt so he's supposed to have shopped in every store across the country... to prove he's a 'real' American.

Hmmm.

Or possibly you are a delusional fuck slut who's never gonna to get to swallow my load..

Did you get a publisher for your book?

What color crayon will they be using?

Last edited:
whats a wawa?

Hmmm.

Or possibly you are a delusional fuck slut who's never gonna to get to swallow my load..

wow...latency eruption or what? relax dude...

Hmmm.

wow...latency eruption or what? relax dude...

Eh?

:confused:

Most people havent heard of Wawa. Oddly enough the greatest store in the world hasnt gone nationwide yet.

whats a wawa?

WaWa is one thing. The good Bishop is known to keep away from such pedestrian gathering places.

But not knowing what a vending machine is? Gosh..they are in movies you know.

Fuck. You really are an idiot partisan drunk liberal, ain't ya?

Do you really believe that Romney (who was in charge of the fucking Olympic Organaizing Committee) doesn't know what a fucking vending machine is?

Stupid liberal.

I have never ordered a sandwich by pushing buttons either.

Go get a life.

Seriously.

Another Soros tax exempt media matters scoop? Ho-hum. I live in Va and never heard of Wa Wa but it sounds a lot like the noise democrats are making lately.

Im also very glad to see Mitt learning things. It will be good to have a President who enjoys learning new things instead of someone who doesnt learn jack.

Forum List

Back