Mit Romney, Last of the Fading Romney/Cheney/Bush GOP Neocon Cabal, Announces he is Stepping Down to Let the "Next Generation" Step Up

Correction: It is your side who puts Donald Trump above everything else.
In a sense you are correct. The most important political issue is to make sure Donald Trump is no longer President.
He will take away the principles our founding fathers built into the Constitution.
A key is no one person will have absolute power, like a king.
Trump wants absolute power. His minions think he can do no wrong so it is OK for him to have absolute power.

"Next Generation?" Who's that, McConnell and Feinstein?

He's stepping down to avoid the humiliation of trying to win his GOP primary, having joined his kindred spirits in the Democratic Party in their insurrection against the duly elected Donald Trump.

But, he's showing "some very strong numbers" according to a poll he does not name. He says his group is the "wise wing of the party." Cheney is gone, Romney is now gone, who is left? Chris Christie? He's the wise guy?

You know why Republicans who oppose Trump don't win elections? They don't cheat to win them. Democrats have proven that this is the only way to beat Trump, but Republicans rarely will stoop to that.

yeah, the people of Utah just don't want Romney anymore.

Romney has few friends in Washington DC and is not popular with his constituents. His only friends in the Senate are Murkowski, Collins and McConnell.

In a sense you are correct. The most important political issue is to make sure Donald Trump is no longer President.
He will take away the principles our founding fathers built into the Constitution.
A key is no one person will have absolute power, like a king.
Trump wants absolute power. His minions think he can do no wrong so it is OK for him to have absolute power.
Too late. The left have already taken away the Constitution and have started jailing everyone who disagrees with them.

yeah, the people of Utah just don't want Romney anymore.
The thinking of the Trump cult members.

If you do not agree with everything Donald Trump says and does you should be gone. It does not matter if you advocate for conservative policies, it does not matter your character, it does not matter if you are a Republican, it does not matter if you a patriotic American who has risked their life and served their country.

It is not just good enough that these individual are gone, they need to be villified, criticized, attempt to humiliate.

A very sick cult.

The thinking of the Trump cult members.

If you do not agree with everything Donald Trump says and does you should be gone. It does not matter if you advocate for conservative policies, it does not matter your character, it does not matter if you are a Republican, it does not matter if you a patriotic American who has risked their life and served their country.

It is not just good enough that these individual are gone, they need to be villified, criticized, attempt to humiliate.

A very sick cult.
I don’t think you have to be a trump supporter to recognize Mitts not polling well in Utah. He needs their votes to win…just stating the obvious

He's such an idiot. I just love how he says he and others are too old to be in office but he's not shutting the door on a future run - at which point he would presumably be even older than he is now.
Numbers confuse Republicrats, and they are iffy about science.

Original.
I hate what Trump and MAGA minions are doing, to our country, I don't hate the MAGA minions. I feel sorry for them. They are being conned by Donald Trump and Ruining their lives. Trump is the best con man in history.
I am here to help the minions.

I hate what Trump and MAGA minions are doing, to our country, I don't hate the MAGA minions. I feel sorry for them. They are being conned by Donald Trump and Ruining their lives. Trump is the best con man in history.
Trump or his minions are not in power. They are doing nothing to the country, but trying to save it. The assholes you support have done this. You are fool.

I hope not by demonstrating your originality.

"Next Generation?" Who's that, McConnell and Feinstein?

He's stepping down to avoid the humiliation of trying to win his GOP primary, having joined his kindred spirits in the Democratic Party in their insurrection against the duly elected Donald Trump.

But, he's showing "some very strong numbers" according to a poll he does not name. He says his group is the "wise wing of the party." Cheney is gone, Romney is now gone, who is left? Chris Christie? He's the wise guy?

You know why Republicans who oppose Trump don't win elections? They don't cheat to win them. Democrats have proven that this is the only way to beat Trump, but Republicans rarely will stoop to that.

Thanks to madman scum like Trump & his Fascist orange asseating herd, public officials like Romney have to hire security details to protect them & their families from domestic terrorists who are threatening them.

Thanks to madman scum like Trump & his Fascist orange asseating herd, public officials like Romney have to hire security details to protect them & their families from domestic terrorists who are threatening them.
Stop the fascist crap. The fascists are running things. You are projecting like a good nitwit.

Mitt is already a punchline. And has been for a few Years.
A a little more than a few years ago, he was was the GOP nominee...

The judgement of Republican voters must really suck for the person they just nominated to be president is now a punchline

In fact, the person before him, same deal....a punchline.....even in death....

In fact, even the person before him...same deal...a punchline.....

A a little more than a few years ago, he was was the GOP nominee...

The judgement of Republican voters must really suck for the person they just nominated to be president is now a punchline

In fact, the person before him, same deal....a punchline.....even in death....

In fact, even the person before him...same deal...a punchline.....
you remember when you all had Joe Liberman as your VP nominee? Then, just a few years later he left your party due to the Demafacsit taking over.

Mitt's still a Republican, he just made some bad political moves, and now doesn't stand a chance gettting the nomination.

Forum List

Back