Mit Romney and Newt already committed us to military action in Iran

By there own words tonight in the debate both of those anti american assholes committed us to war with Iran. Thank god neither of them are president, and neither of them will be. The only two candidates that would avoid war with Iran is Huntsman, and Paul. All the rest would happily drag us into another decade long nation building adventure.

Okay, take a chill pill.

This is a lot of chest thumpin', but the reality is, Iran will probably have her bomb before the election anyway, unless Obama takes military action, which he won't.

To pull off a large enough airstrike to get the job done, we'd have to send at least six aircraft carriers to the region, loaded for bear. And once it became obvious to the Iranians that's what we were doing, they could move their toys to other facilities.

Here's what no one is discussing.

So what if Iran gets the bomb?

Pakistan has the bomb, Israel has the bomb, India has the bomb, China has the bomb, Russia has the bomb, and oh, yes, we have the bomb. And everyone else has better bombs than the Iranians could ever hope to make.

So Iran would be committing suicide if she used her bomb on anyone else who has them or is allied to someone who has them.

No, for Iran, all a bomb represents is "invasion insurance".

Wrong-o.
Iran is not like Pakistan or any other nuclear power. They dont care about suicide. They're happy to commit suicide, especially in the service of Allah, the great and merciful.

Exactly...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0RuSyyBIRM]Iran's quest to start the Apocalypse - The 12th Imam - YouTube[/ame]

These Ron Paul loons its' no wonder why Ron Paul has been running for president for so long and is still a failure all these whack jobs sound the same. Having said that there are a lot of good people that support Ron Paul, but the nuts are more prominent. Ron Paul has also never distanced himself from the neo-Nazis and white supremacist, They're all over the board, the haters. Ron Paul’s foreign policy is liberal foreign policy

If it were, the Soviets would have been justified in nuking us in 1981.

Really? What terrorist acts did the US commit against the Soviet Union in 1981?

How about arming the Muhajidin in Afghanistan, including that swell guy, Osama Bin Laden.

Remember, when he kills Russians, he's a "Freedom Fighter".

When he kills Americans, he's a "Terrorist".

We'd have a lot less problems if we didn't keep arming dickheads like Bin Laden and Saddam.
You're joking,r ight? It was a proxy war. We armed the Contras as well. We armed the non communist Greeks after WW2. That isn't terrorism.
bin Laden was aiding the Afghans in ejecting the Soviets from their country, a country the Soviets had unlawfully invaded in 1979. Or did you forget that part? What came after was irrelevant.

These Ron Paul loons its' no wonder why Ron Paul has been running for president for so long and is still a failure all these whack jobs sound the same. Having said that there are a lot of good people that support Ron Paul, but the nuts are more prominent. Ron Paul has also never distanced himself from the neo-Nazis and white supremacist, They're all over the board, the haters. Ron Paul’s foreign policy is liberal foreign policy

THey make shit up as they go along, ignoring the other 5,000 relevant facts to suit their world view.

You're joking,r ight? It was a proxy war. We armed the Contras as well. We armed the non communist Greeks after WW2. That isn't terrorism.
bin Laden was aiding the Afghans in ejecting the Soviets from their country, a country the Soviets had unlawfully invaded in 1979. Or did you forget that part? What came after was irrelevant.

Not at all.

First, the Soviets didn't "unlawfully" invade Afghanistan. They were invited in by the legitimate, recognized government at that time.

And honestly, how much better off we would have been if they had succeeded. But apparently they might have taught women how to read or something, and that shit just had to stop.

We hated "Communism" so much we blinded ourselves to Islamic fanaticism, and enabled it.

Again, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. They're "terrorists" when they kill people you care about.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Not at all.

First, the Soviets didn't "unlawfully" invade Afghanistan. They were invited in by the legitimate, recognized government at that time.

And honestly, how much better off we would have been if they had succeeded. But apparently they might have taught women how to read or something, and that shit just had to stop.

We hated "Communism" so much we blinded ourselves to Islamic fanaticism, and enabled it.

Again, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. They're "terrorists" when they kill people you care about.

Nazdrove, tovarisch!

THey make shit up as they go along, ignoring the other 5,000 relevant facts to suit their world view.

Well now we know your lying. You dont even know what a relevant fact is.

Well now we know your lying. You dont even know what a relevant fact is.

The relevant fact here is that you are an A#1 ignoramus.

Really? What terrorist acts did the US commit against the Soviet Union in 1981?

How about arming the Muhajidin in Afghanistan, including that swell guy, Osama Bin Laden.

We'd have a lot less problems if we didn't keep arming dickheads like Bin Laden and Saddam.

Like we unlawfully invaded Iraq? Hmmmmmmmmm?!

I'm sorry, but our founding fathers told us to stay out of other people's affairs for a reason, it's not our place and the more we got involved the more conflict we bring ourselves into. We didn't just arm the Mujahidin in Afghanastain we train OBL under the CIA, his family and Bush's were great pals. Similar things can be said about Iraq and Saddam Huessin.

We don't need to be doing this imperialistic crap for our security or to prove anything. China seems to be doing quite well without itself sticking troops all over the world like us...I wonder why? I mean they are either #1 or 2 in the world ATM, if they're so powerful why don't people kill those chinky eyed atheists? It's just a hunch but perhaps people don't like being invaded, you could invade my house to bring me hookers I'll still fucking hate it.

It doesn't matter what reason you use to go into a country, the natives will resent it as would we. Our foreign policy has created resentment around the world for the US. Have fun traveling outside of a few countries in Europe and Australia.

Even our best allies Israel, don't take Americans very kindly. In fact most Israelis look down upon any non-Jewish being. A friendly warning.

I'm sorry, but our founding fathers told us to stay out of other people's affairs for a reason, it's not our place and the more we got involved the more conflict we bring ourselves into. We didn't just arm the Mujahidin in Afghanastain we train OBL under the CIA, his family and Bush's were great pals. Similar things can be said about Iraq and Saddam Huessin.

We don't need to be doing this imperialistic crap for our security or to prove anything. China seems to be doing quite well without itself sticking troops all over the world like us...I wonder why? I mean they are either #1 or 2 in the world ATM, if they're so powerful why don't people kill those chinky eyed atheists? It's just a hunch but perhaps people don't like being invaded, you could invade my house to bring me hookers I'll still fucking hate it.

It doesn't matter what reason you use to go into a country, the natives will resent it as would we. Our foreign policy has created resentment around the world for the US. Have fun traveling outside of a few countries in Europe and Australia.

Even our best allies Israel, don't take Americans very kindly. In fact most Israelis look down upon any non-Jewish being. A friendly warning.

China is currently occupying Tibet, and has for over 30 years. THey are working with Afghanistan and forging ties with them. If you think the Chinese are not imperialistic then I have a bridge for sale for you.
Israelis look down on half savage Muslims who sacrifice their children for Allah. Maybe you fall into that category.

China is currently occupying Tibet, and has for over 30 years. THey are working with Afghanistan and forging ties with them. If you think the Chinese are not imperialistic then I have a bridge for sale for you.
Israelis look down on half savage Muslims who sacrifice their children for Allah. Maybe you fall into that category.
Tibet is like us getting involved in Alaska, it's literally not comparable to what we do...

Israelis look down on anyone not Jewish I can link plenty of vids showing this if you'd like:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjyTANSMRiw]From "Where in the world is Usama Bin laden" Jew scene - YouTube[/ame]

Do I sense a hint of redneck racism in your post towards me? If I was a white blue eyed Caucasian would you dare allege that last statement? I don't think so...

Tibet is like us getting involved in Alaska, it's literally not comparable to what we do...

Israelis look down on anyone not Jewish I can link plenty of vids showing this if you'd like:

Do I sense a hint of redneck racism in your post towards me? If I was a white blue eyed Caucasian would you dare allege that last statement? I don't think so...

Look man your new here so I am going to try and help you. Rabbi, Daveman, Nick, full auto, and a few other people are fucking idiot morons who dont give a shit about facts or reality in general. They are foaming at the mouth corporate liberals who regurgitate failed and false talking points, but the heart of what they have to say is insults and belittling of anyone who doesnt share their extremists viewpoints. You can spend all day trying to argue with them, but they will respond only in semantics and insults. Much like a spoiled rotten child. Which is what they are.

In short, you are wasting your time even trying to make a point with them. They aim only to frustrait and annoy you to the point that you give up, and stop voicing your opinion. From what I understand these types of idiots have driven off much of the common people from this board, as they have driven off comon people from other boards.

My suggestion is dont even try to argue with them, just point out how retarded they are or simply ignore them. Its not hard to spot these trolls, they have nothing of substance to say but lots of insults. They also have an unnatural hatred towards liberals.

Last edited:

Really? The Chinese purchased Tibet like we purchased Alaska? From whom did they purchase it?
When Haiti had its earthquake which countries sent aid? Hint, it wasn't Kuwait. It was Israel. They frequently send aid and expertise to countries that have nothing to do with them. Arabs don't care about anything but killing each other and infidels.
Don't try playing the race card with me, Mahmoud. I'm just as much middle east as you.
I can see your tenure here will be short.

Israelis look down on half savage Muslims who sacrifice their children for Allah. Maybe you fall into that category.[/SIZE]

Look man your new here so I am going to try and help you. Rabbi, Daveman, Nick, full auto, and a few other people are fucking idiot morons who dont give a shit about facts or reality in general. They are foaming at the mouth corporate liberals who regurgitate failed and false talking points, but the heart of what they have to say is insults and belittling of anyone who doesnt share their extremists viewpoints. You can spend all day trying to argue with them, but they will respond only in semantics and insults. Much like a spoiled rotten child. Which is what they are.

In short, you are wasting your time even trying to make a point with them. They aim only to frustrait and annoy you to the point that you give up, and stop voicing your opinion. From what I understand these types of idiots have driven off much of the common people from this board, as they have driven off comon people from other boards.

My suggestion is dont even try to argue with them, just point out how retarded they are or simply ignore them. Its not hard to spot these trolls, they have nothing of substance to say but lots of insults. They also have an unnatural hatred towards liberals.

Taking a lesson from your master and defending terrorism now? Good. You reveal yourself with every post as an ignorant hack. You cannot argue with me because you lack the knowledge and brains and your ideaas are unsound.

Israelis look down on half savage Muslims who sacrifice their children for Allah. Maybe you fall into that category.[/SIZE]

lol-047.gif

Just sayin.

Last edited:
So you're OK with Iran having a bomb, right? A couple of weeks ago the Iranians were discovered to be plotting to blow up the Saudi ambassador in a Washington restaurant. Are you OK with that too?
Sustained bombing campaign of Iran's nuclear installations is in order.

I hope Iran does get the bomb so those dougnut eating starbuck drinking fat ass lazy fuck chicken hawks will shut the fuck up. If they want to attack Iran get their fat ass off the couch buy a rifle and head to Iran LEAVE OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ALONE!

So you're OK with Iran having a bomb, right? A couple of weeks ago the Iranians were discovered to be plotting to blow up the Saudi ambassador in a Washington restaurant. Are you OK with that too?
Sustained bombing campaign of Iran's nuclear installations is in order.

I hope Iran does get the bomb so those dougnut eating starbuck drinking fat ass lazy fuck chicken hawks will shut the fuck up. If they want to attack Iran get their fat ass off the couch buy a rifle and head to Iran LEAVE OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ALONE!

I realize you hate America and engage in stereotypes. But surely even you would be opposed to a nuclear terrorist attack on, say, Washington or New York. Right?

Forum List

Back