Mit Romney and Newt already committed us to military action in Iran

So you're OK with Iran having a bomb, right? A couple of weeks ago the Iranians were discovered to be plotting to blow up the Saudi ambassador in a Washington restaurant. Are you OK with that too?
Sustained bombing campaign of Iran's nuclear installations is in order.

I hope Iran does get the bomb so those dougnut eating starbuck drinking fat ass lazy fuck chicken hawks will shut the fuck up. If they want to attack Iran get their fat ass off the couch buy a rifle and head to Iran LEAVE OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ALONE!

I realize you hate America and engage in stereotypes. But surely even you would be opposed to a nuclear terrorist attack on, say, Washington or New York. Right?
NY, yes i would be opposed... washington... depends... is the Senate in session? SF.... hell no! Light that fucker up!!!!

Really? The Chinese purchased Tibet like we purchased Alaska? From whom did they purchase it?
When Haiti had its earthquake which countries sent aid? Hint, it wasn't Kuwait. It was Israel. They frequently send aid and expertise to countries that have nothing to do with them. Arabs don't care about anything but killing each other and infidels.
Don't try playing the race card with me, Mahmoud. I'm just as much middle east as you.
I can see your tenure here will be short.

I'm making the comparison of having global bases all around the world compared to having some in a piece land not very far from your country.

A lot of countries sent aid to Haiti, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan even Iran.

SAUDI ARABIA: Unlike Qatar, Iran and Jordan, kingdom fails to cough up Haiti cash - latimes.com

SAUDI ARABIA: Riyadh commits $50 million to Haiti relief efforts - latimes.com

You're clearly some racist prick, flat out you're saying Arabs not even Muslims wanna kill infidels. Like being Arab automatically makes you a Muslim who believes you need to kill infidels or some bullshit, are you trolling me or are you serious right now? Cuz if you are serious you're hella stupid, Goldstein Weiner.

:]

Really? The Chinese purchased Tibet like we purchased Alaska? From whom did they purchase it?
When Haiti had its earthquake which countries sent aid? Hint, it wasn't Kuwait. It was Israel. They frequently send aid and expertise to countries that have nothing to do with them. Arabs don't care about anything but killing each other and infidels.
Don't try playing the race card with me, Mahmoud. I'm just as much middle east as you.

I'm making the comparison of having global bases all around the world compared to having some in a piece land not very far from your country.

A lot of countries sent aid to Haiti, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan even Iran.

SAUDI ARABIA: Unlike Qatar, Iran and Jordan, kingdom fails to cough up Haiti cash - latimes.com

SAUDI ARABIA: Riyadh commits $50 million to Haiti relief efforts - latimes.com

You're clearly some racist prick, flat out you're saying Arabs not even Muslims wanna kill infidels. Like being Arab automatically makes you a Muslim who believes you need to kill infidels or some bullshit, are you trolling me or are you serious right now? Cuz if you are serious you're hella stupid, Goldstein Weiner.

:]

You call me a racist prick? That's a laugh.
Israel's efforts in Haiti were extensive.
Media Ignore Israel's Haiti Aid - Made in Israel - News - Israel National News
Saudi Arabia kicked in money only after they were embarassed by the international censure over their piss-poor effort.
How many Arabs are not Muslim? Like the Copts in Egypt? The ones the Muslims are oppressing now?
You are the ignorant troll here, sonny.

Bush legacy gives Republicans a new strategy:

Blow it up and ask questions later.

I think you need to straighten a few issues out here, because we are in serious BS Territory.

First and Foremost, the world always recognized China's claim on Tibet. While The Lamas had a localized theocracy, they still held fealty to first the Manchu Emperors, and even after the fall of the Qing Dynasty, the Republic of China had some claim to the territory that most of the world acceded to. In 1950, the Dalai Lama reached an agreement with the PRC, recognizing their rule.

Second, I think we need to stop playing the Dalai Lama's game. The fact is, for most Tibeteans, the Lama Theocracy was a real bowl of turds. Like any other fuedal society, the clergy lived large, the peasents lived like crap, and a lot of them were probably thrilled when the PLA threw them out.

Third point, given what the USA did to the Cherokee, the Souix, the Apache, and so on, I think we don't really have a lot of room to criticize the fact that a more advance culture is overwriting a less advanced one.

I think you need to straighten a few issues out here, because we are in serious BS Territory.

First and Foremost, the world always recognized China's claim on Tibet. While The Lamas had a localized theocracy, they still held fealty to first the Manchu Emperors, and even after the fall of the Qing Dynasty, the Republic of China had some claim to the territory that most of the world acceded to. In 1950, the Dalai Lama reached an agreement with the PRC, recognizing their rule.

Second, I think we need to stop playing the Dalai Lama's game. The fact is, for most Tibeteans, the Lama Theocracy was a real bowl of turds. Like any other fuedal society, the clergy lived large, the peasents lived like crap, and a lot of them were probably thrilled when the PLA threw them out.

Third point, given what the USA did to the Cherokee, the Souix, the Apache, and so on, I think we don't really have a lot of room to criticize the fact that a more advance culture is overwriting a less advanced one.

So first you're a Soviet stooge and now you're a Cbinese stooge.
The Chinese went into Tibet in force and forcibly resettled Tibetans and have tried to eliminate their language and culture. You might be OK with ethnic cleansing, especially if done by commies, but I'm not.

The Chinese went into Tibet in force and forcibly resettled Tibetans and have tried to eliminate their language and culture. You might be OK with ethnic cleansing, especially if done by commies, but I'm not.

No, you see, I have a simple view. If you're not an American, I really don't give a fig if you live or die unless there is something in it for me.

I don't have a dog in the fight between Soviets and Afghans. Neither did we, until we stupidly armed one side.

And I don't get all weepy that the Dalai Lama got chased out of his palace. The guy is still living large in exile.

Say what you want about the Communists in China, they've brought the country into the modern age and made it an economic super power. So, yeah, maybe not so great for the Tibetans as a minority, but pretty good for the 1 billion Han Chinese.

OK, so if you dont care why do you post at all?
Communism has brought nothing but death and misery to millions of people. Our triumph over it was testament to the goodness of man. Our only mistake was not uprooting it in the universities.

We're supposed to put our trust in people who couldn't decide what they wanted to do in Libya until it was over, just so they could say they would have done the opposite of Obama?!?! PLEASE!!!

Communism has brought nothing but death and misery to millions of people. Our triumph over it was testament to the goodness of man. Our only mistake was not uprooting it in the universities.

As if capitalism has done any better. God your fucking retarded.

By there own words tonight in the debate both of those anti american assholes committed us to war with Iran. Thank god neither of them are president, and neither of them will be. The only two candidates that would avoid war with Iran is Huntsman, and Paul. All the rest would happily drag us into another decade long nation building adventure.

These are the dopes representing the same party who claims to want fiscal discipline :eusa_eh: :clap2: Putting another war on the credit card, like Bu$h II did w/ his, won't accomplish that. bu$h II (R) wouldn't put the war costs on- budget so that his #'s would add up. Letting the Bu$h II tax-cuts take effect in '12 would address a good portion of the budgetary situation.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be calling other people retarded if I had grammar and syntax like yours. Actually I wouldn't be calling anyone retarded.
You are an ignoramus to the nth degree. Your skull is a black hole where no knowledge can be found, your brain would register like a bowl of jello on an EEG. You mindlessly repeat things you don't understand.
Go away.

By there own words tonight in the debate both of those anti american assholes committed us to war with Iran. Thank god neither of them are president, and neither of them will be. The only two candidates that would avoid war with Iran is Huntsman, and Paul. All the rest would happily drag us into another decade long nation building adventure.

These are the dopes representing the same party who claims to want fiscal discipline :eusa_eh: :clap2: Putting another war on the credit card, like Bu$h II did w/ his, won't accomplish that. bu$h II (R) wouldn't put the war costs on- budget so that his #'s would add up. Letting the Bu$h II tax-cuts take effect in '12 would address a good portion of the budgetary situation.

Those same people that call for more war, also are upset about ending the current ones. They are the same people that think the solution to the illeagal immigration problem is to erect another division of government to run a national ID card paid for by the government, but ran by the corrupt banking cartels. Some of them want to spend tons of money building a wall along the southern border.

There is only one conservative candidate. There is only one candidate dedicated to halting the corruption and perpetual war that defines us. That is Ron Paul.

There is no other presidential candidate who serves the people. All others serve power and will auction off the treasury as soon as they obtain the office. The same as the demublicans have done for 20 years.

I wouldn't be calling other people retarded if I had grammar and syntax like yours. Actually I wouldn't be calling anyone retarded.
You are an ignoramus to the nth degree. Your skull is a black hole where no knowledge can be found, your brain would register like a bowl of jello on an EEG. You mindlessly repeat things you don't understand.
Go away.

Do us all a favor and change your name to semantics, cause thats all you got.

Nobody is committed to using the Military except the president with his crazy schemes to use NATO support the muslem brotherhood. Both Gingrich and Romney said they would try to use every other way to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon and if all else failed the Military would be an option.

Nobody is committed to using the Military except the president with his crazy schemes to use NATO support the muslem brotherhood. Both Gingrich and Romney said they would try to use every other way to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon and if all else failed the Military would be an option.

Thats a commitment to military action dumbass. When you say 'under no circumstances will .....' that means your committed to military action. Military action is after all the only thing that will stop them from having a bomb (supposedly)

No, you see, I have a simple view. If you're not an American, I really don't give a fig if you live or die unless there is something in it for me.

I don't have a dog in the fight between Soviets and Afghans. Neither did we, until we stupidly armed one side.

And I don't get all weepy that the Dalai Lama got chased out of his palace. The guy is still living large in exile.

Say what you want about the Communists in China, they've brought the country into the modern age and made it an economic super power. So, yeah, maybe not so great for the Tibetans as a minority, but pretty good for the 1 billion Han Chinese.

The Chinese did nothing in Tibet that the mexicans haven't done here. It wasn't the government that resettled the Tibetians, it was huge numbers of ethnically Han Chinese that moved into Tibet and imposed the language and culture on the people. The Tibetians started to fight back which caused a crackdown on those who were fighting.

Sort of like the way Americans don't think that other Americans have a right to fight back when schools celebrate mexican holidays and prohibit the sight of the American flag. The difference is, Tibet is part of China and the US isn't part of mexico that issue having been settled some years ago.

Economically, China is becoming more free and capitalistic, the US much less so.

Honestly though I don't think we have had pure systems of either...

It has always been my belief that most systems can work to a reasonable level or completely become corrupted but it all depends on the type of morals found in the people running the show.

Watertheree is gonna head up a committee to send the Iranian government some Blimpie Subs and cokes.........and all will be well!!!:rock:

20110519_0052_1-4.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back