Mission to Mars & Space Exploration

11 years! That's like--half of 22 years or something! Do you know what I could do in 22 years? Four times as much as I could do in 5 years and six months! So now that I can only do twice as much as I could do in a fourth of 22 years, I can finally do four times as much as I could in 2 years and 9 months!

I hate math!

Damn't 900! There were 900 of you and you managed to get your butts shot down? Swell, the only decent planet around and we get sent the freaking USS Enterprise-D with the uber Red Shirt Brigade. 900 and you idiots can't do anything but copy and paste rantings about secret societies on internet forums? Why does Earth get the ship full of retards? Your society controls half of 20 galaxies and you morons get shot down over Earth with no contingency plan? If there are 10 galaxies full of idiots like you, we might as well just call in the Daleks and get this shit OVER WITH! EXTERMINATE!

PAKLEDS!!!! They're looking for things that make them go. Try Ex-Lax.

Was that before or after Chuck Norris smashed the fifth planet into an asteroid belt?

Was that before or after Xenu loaded up everyone onto DC-8s?

That planet was destroyed by us. It was a planet full of evil women that killed every male being that came across it. There was no negotiating with it. Most of them are here reborn in this life.

The crash was after Xenu, the planet destruction was before.

I appreciate all the kind words. The only retards are on this planet. They think they know something but do not, they only know what they see on tv.

The plan is to come back and get us. That is why they will be here soon.

Your ship on the ocean analogy is all within the context of life on the Earth.This fantasy
about our future in space, or on some insane mission to Mars is unrealistic, and it will mean certain death for any future astronauts ,foolish enough to accept any such mission.

We as humans on Earth should be concerned about the welfare of our fellow Earth brothers and sisters. Not on some wastefull insaine mission to space, or Mars.There is no
way that a dead lifeless Martian world would support Human life.The Martian surface has
to much uv and Gamma radiation to support any prolonged human presence.It is also
much to cold for Humans to live there.What you people are suggesting is pure unadulterated insanity!.

Please now direct your posts to solving hunger , and thirst right here on the planet Earth.Not Mars or Jupiter! .Stop this selfish insaine,money wasting, space fetish fantasy.Please grown
men of your age must grow up!?

Last edited:
He's my favorite Martian..

my+favorite+martian.jpg

a newbie like me who I know from another board told me ...women weren't welcome on the science boards.....so I like a bee.....here I am.....now I see why....a woman would raise the iq of the board too much for you bunch of neanderthals to have any say.

how do you overcome one simple thing....time travel? wow boys, I know yall like to watch you x file films but explain to me how long it takes to get to mars, how you are going to "suspend" the body for how long....and defeat the atrophy of muscles when not used for how long?

I wished I were gay. Men makes me wished I was gay.

PAKLEDS!!!! They're looking for things that make them go. Try Ex-Lax.
How could I have forgot the Pakleds?

52ndStreet said:
Your ship on the ocean analogy is all within the context of life on the Earth.
Which is within the context of life in the Solar System, which is within the context of life in the Milky Way Galaxy, which is within context of life within the Universe. Plenty of things on Earth can kill us, plenty of things within the Solar System can kill us, quite a few things within the Milky Way Galaxy can kill us, and very many nasty things within the Universe can kill us. Best to be as prepared as possible.

This fantasy
about our future in space, or on some insane mission to Mars is unrealistic, and it will mean certain death for any future astronauts ,foolish enough to accept any such mission.
Not if we install adequate shielding (not the Star Trek stuff) and provide sufficient nutrition, living space, exercise equipment, mental stimuli, and entertainment. Which is something that can be done now or within a decade of dedicated work to develope the system to a functional point.

We as humans on Earth should be concerned about the welfare of our fellow Earth brothers and sisters.
No, I will not be drawn in to support some "American" just because their mother snuck into this country so she could squeeze out her anchor baby and I will certainly not be drawn in to support the innumerable heathen savages of the rest of the world. Their very birthrates make them a threat to me and more broadly the survival of the Human species. Without decades of well funded work in space agriculture; Humans will eventually reach a point beyond which the Earth can not be made to yield any more food without a change of the modern Human species ( I refer you to "Fleet of Worlds" by Larry Niven and Edward M. Lerner c.2007) into a completely unified global Herd/Swarm Species. At this point all Humans will be reduced to a starvation diet and we shall utterly collapse. Untapped or Appropriated lebensraum has been the only thing staving off Malthusian Catastrophee for the last few centuries and the only place we can turn to now is the cosmos.

Not on some wastefull insaine mission to space, or Mars.
Refer to the above. Also, I suggest you start a serious investigation on the number of fields impacted by Human efforts in space.

There is no
way that a dead lifeless Martian world would support Human life.The Martian surface has
to much uv and Gamma radiation to support any prolonged human presence.It is also
much to cold for Humans to live there.What you people are suggesting is pure unadulterated insanity!.
It was insanity to fly! Mars is not to be inhabitted by Humans now, but possibly in a few centuries or a millenia. Work has to begin now though so that we can set up the plan to make it habittable. We will have to start smashing ice comets and asteroids into the place to get Mars kick started but it can be done!

Please now direct your posts to solving hunger , and thirst right here on the planet Earth.
Cut off all food and medical shipments to Africa, begin a depopulation pattern nuclear bombardment of the Orient and India. Bring fission powered desalinization plants online in Australian coastal cities and flood the outback. Ethnically cleanse and colonize southern Africa (refer to Colonization of North America), repeat Australian desal. project. Colonize the Orient and India when radiation at safe levels.

Not Mars or Jupiter! .Stop this selfish insaine,money wasting, space fetish fantasy.Please grown
men of your age must grow up!?
I am selfish of my blood line's destiny and jealous of my personal fortune. Use your brain.

That planet was destroyed by us.
Silence Pakled. A planetoid would not form betwixt the pull of the Sun and Inner Planets and the pull of the Outer Giants.

It was a planet full of evil women that killed every male being that came across it. There was no negotiating with it. Most of them are here reborn in this life.
Jackass. Why not set up a freaking quarantine? I am almost inclined to bring a law suit against you for emotional and economical hardship and grief due to the creation of termigants on this planet!

The only retards are on this planet.
Oh I see the brilliance of the plan, they must have found all 900 of you retards and sent you here, knowing you would be stranded. Then they say they will come for you in 11 years but never intend to.

They think they know something but do not, they only know what they see on tv.
Don't forget the internets, books, and finger paintings.

The plan is to come back and get us. That is why they will be here soon.
Keep saying that. No one likes you and that is why you 900 got your ass sent here so you would be stranded and not bother anyone else in the 10 galaxies.

a newbie like me who I know from another board told me ...women weren't welcome on the science boards
Utter horse shit.

a woman would raise the iq of the board too much for you bunch of neanderthals to have any say.
By all means, bring it on.

How could I have forgot the Pakleds?

Which is within the context of life in the Solar System, which is within the context of life in the Milky Way Galaxy, which is within context of life within the Universe. Plenty of things on Earth can kill us, plenty of things within the Solar System can kill us, quite a few things within the Milky Way Galaxy can kill us, and very many nasty things within the Universe can kill us. Best to be as prepared as possible.

Not if we install adequate shielding (not the Star Trek stuff) and provide sufficient nutrition, living space, exercise equipment, mental stimuli, and entertainment. Which is something that can be done now or within a decade of dedicated work to develope the system to a functional point.

No, I will not be drawn in to support some "American" just because their mother snuck into this country so she could squeeze out her anchor baby and I will certainly not be drawn in to support the innumerable heathen savages of the rest of the world. Their very birthrates make them a threat to me and more broadly the survival of the Human species. Without decades of well funded work in space agriculture; Humans will eventually reach a point beyond which the Earth can not be made to yield any more food without a change of the modern Human species ( I refer you to "Fleet of Worlds" by Larry Niven and Edward M. Lerner c.2007) into a completely unified global Herd/Swarm Species. At this point all Humans will be reduced to a starvation diet and we shall utterly collapse. Untapped or Appropriated lebensraum has been the only thing staving off Malthusian Catastrophee for the last few centuries and the only place we can turn to now is the cosmos.

Refer to the above. Also, I suggest you start a serious investigation on the number of fields impacted by Human efforts in space.

It was insanity to fly! Mars is not to be inhabitted by Humans now, but possibly in a few centuries or a millenia. Work has to begin now though so that we can set up the plan to make it habittable. We will have to start smashing ice comets and asteroids into the place to get Mars kick started but it can be done!

Cut off all food and medical shipments to Africa, begin a depopulation pattern nuclear bombardment of the Orient and India. Bring fission powered desalinization plants online in Australian coastal cities and flood the outback. Ethnically cleanse and colonize southern Africa (refer to Colonization of North America), repeat Australian desal. project. Colonize the Orient and India when radiation at safe levels.

I am selfish of my blood line's destiny and jealous of my personal fortune. Use your brain.

Silence Pakled. A planetoid would not form betwixt the pull of the Sun and Inner Planets and the pull of the Outer Giants.

Jackass. Why not set up a freaking quarantine? I am almost inclined to bring a law suit against you for emotional and economical hardship and grief due to the creation of termigants on this planet!

Oh I see the brilliance of the plan, they must have found all 900 of you retards and sent you here, knowing you would be stranded. Then they say they will come for you in 11 years but never intend to.

Don't forget the internets, books, and finger paintings.

Keep saying that. No one likes you and that is why you 900 got your ass sent here so you would be stranded and not bother anyone else in the 10 galaxies.

Utter horse shit.

By all means, bring it on.

I get the impression that you feel the "White race blood lines" will some how
be extended in Space, or on the Martian surface.Is it the Ayran Blood line?,or the blond hair Blue eyed bloodline that you feel will be extended in to Mars or some outer limits Science fiction abstraction?.Let me tell you , When White people venture outside the protection of the Earths ozone layer it will mean certain death from UV and Gama radiation.! You can join them
in that Martian bubble. I remember seeing what some of the people in that Science Fiction movie about Mars, looked like "Total Recall".They didn't look
to good.I guess the radiation had some thing to do with how they looked.

What you and the other "White mans burden" people are suggesting is total fantasy, and borders on insanity.

be extended in Space, or on the Martian surface.Is it the Ayran Blood line?,or the blond hair Blue eyed bloodline that you feel will be extended in to Mars or some outer limits Science fiction abstraction?.
Of course I hope for my species, race, and descendants to be alive somewhere in the distant future. And hopefully, whenever the Earth's Biosphere is wrecked, there will be a reserve of my descendants somewhere else.

Let me tell you , When White people venture outside the protection of the Earths ozone layer it will mean certain death from UV and Gama radiation.!
You make a good argument on why not to do a naked space walk. Perhaps you should start making warning plackards for the International Space Station.

"Warning: Nudism is strongly discouraged outside of this airlock and may be hazardous to one's health."

You can join them
in that Martian bubble.
I think a sealed tunnel would be more practical, though I would prefer to terraform it.

I remember seeing what some of the people in that Science Fiction movie about Mars, looked like "Total Recall".They didn't look
to good.I guess the radiation had some thing to do with how they looked.
I guess bad writing had something to do with how they looked.

What you and the other "White mans burden" people are suggesting is total fantasy, and borders on insanity.
Absolute libel to suggest I am a "Burden Theory" proponent.

So have you done any research on the positive technological gains from space exploration?

be extended in Space, or on the Martian surface.Is it the Ayran Blood line?,or the blond hair Blue eyed bloodline that you feel will be extended in to Mars or some outer limits Science fiction abstraction?

The blonde, blue-eyed Aryan was a myth created by the Nazis when they stole the swastika from India. The true Aryan gave rise not only to the majority of Indians but Persians, also. The Persians, in turn, became Iranians.

Let me tell you , When White people venture outside the protection of the Earths ozone layer it will mean certain death from UV and Gama radiation.!

Been there, done that. Where have you been for the past 50 years?

As I stated, we as members of the Human race here on Earth, should focus on getting our
Earthly house in order, and spend funds here on Earth before we start wasting billions on
pathetic Martian probes, at last count I believe three have missed the Martian surface completely, and bounced off the Martian atmospher, into deep space. At a cost of billions of U.S. dollars.

With regards to the "Blond Hair Blue Eyed race", I think there are quite a few rumors
with regards to their origins.

The Swastika is an Ancient Ethiopian symbol,that was taken to India.
Just as the drinking of Coffee was stolen out of Ethiopia by the Arabs, then the Europeans adopted the habit.

Last edited:
we as members of the Human race
Human Species.

As I stated, we as members of the Human race here on Earth, should focus on getting our
Earthly house in order, and spend funds here on Earth before we start wasting billions on
pathetic Martian probes,
Why do you bother using the internet if you are so against the space program?

at last count I believe three have missed the Martian surface completely, and bounced off the Martian atmospher, into deep space. At a cost of billions of U.S. dollars.
Have you ever tried building a ship or jet plane? Those tasks are child's play comparitively.

Of course, you realize that we're just yanking your chain. We believe every word you said. But, now, you must spread the word elsewhere. People must be warned.

I tell you all, this Mission to mars bullshit, will be pure suicide for any one that does go.!

I tell you all, this Mission to mars bullshit, will be pure suicide for any one that does go.!

Only with our current technology, if we actually advanced our technology like other countries are trying we'd be there soon, but we have fucked up our finances too much to get anywhere.

It's all about priorities.

I suspect that with a decade of work (and politics be damned) India, South Africa (I don't mean Mbeki's SA either), Japan, Taiwan, China, Israel, most European countries, Canada, and Australia/New Zealand could be standing on Mars. For us, the UK or Russia; five years tops.

If China, Taiwan, or Japan tried for the decade timeline--there would be an Oriental War at best.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back