Mars mission will be a suicide mission.

All of those "issues" are baseless and idiotic.
No, not baseless, but based on factual calculations, and research.! Do some research on each point that I make in my post, about a Mars mission. The gravity to launch from Mars once you land on Mars will be to great to leave Mars, combined with the weight of landing craft combined with the fuel you will need to leave Mars.!? the distance from Earth to Mars!? , you have only a three year launch window to make a trip to Mars from Earth feaseable.!?, the navigation issues. Check each and every point I make about this being a suicide mission before you say its "baseless and idiotic". I suggest others readers do the same also.

No, not baseless, but based on factual calculations, and research.! Do some research on each point that I make in my post, about a Mars mission. The gravity to launch from Mars once you land on Mars will be to great to leave Mars, combined with the weight of landing craft combined with the fuel you will need to leave Mars.!? the distance from Earth to Mars!? , you have only a three year launch window to make a trip to Mars from Earth feaseable.!?, the navigation issues. Check each and every point I make about this being a suicide mission before you say its "baseless and idiotic". I suggest others readers do the same also.
The fuel to leave Mars will remain in orbit with the mother ship. That component does not need to land.

So how are you going to escape the gravitational pull of the Martian surface, if the fuel needed to escape Mars is in Martian orbit , while your on the surface of Mars.? Are reading what you are posting?. If you land on the surface of Mars, without enough fuel needed to escape the Martian gravity, how will you obtain escape velocity to leave Mars.? Are you looking at the physics of what you are posting sir?
The fuel to leave Mars will remain in orbit with the mother ship. That component does not need to land.

Don't you all remember how large those Saturn 5 rockets were, just to get NASA astronauts to the Moon.?!!. Mars is not that much smaller than the Earth.?!Think about what I'am saying.!?

Don't you all remember how large those Saturn 5 rockets were, just to get NASA astronauts to the Moon.?!!. Mars is not that much smaller than the Earth.?!Think about what I'am saying.!?
And how much fuel did it take to get the lunar lander on the surface back to the crew capsule that was orbiting the moon?

Slow down.

And how much fuel did it take to get the lunar lander on the surface back to the crew capsule that was orbiting the moon?

Slow down.
Mars is not the Moon.!? its much larger than the Moon, with a greater gravitational pull than the Moon.! Do the research.!!? Once you land on Mars, your gonna need a lot of fuel to leave the Martian surface.!?!! Mars is not the lunar surface.!!?

Mars is not the Moon.!?
Right, it has about twice the exit velocity of the moon.

So, did you ever watch the lunar lander lift off the moon and take the astronauts into orbit?

Was it on top of a large rocket?

I am trying to give you some clues as to why you are way off base.

It is still "baseless and idiotic". Don't believe me? Fine but read Dr. Zubrins "The Case for Mars" where he takes down all the objections to a manned Mars mission.

So how are you going to escape the gravitational pull of the Martian surface, if the fuel needed to escape Mars is in Martian orbit , while your on the surface of Mars.? Are reading what you are posting?. If you land on the surface of Mars, without enough fuel needed to escape the Martian gravity, how will you obtain escape velocity to leave Mars.? Are you looking at the physics of what you are posting sir?

The fuel to leave the Martian surface will only be slightly more than was used by the LEM upper stage used to attain lunar orbit. From orbit, they can transfer back to the mothership to return home to Earth. It is simply a super-sized Apollo mission.

It is still "baseless and idiotic". Don't believe me? Fine but read Dr. Zubrins "The Case for Mars" where he takes down all the objections to a manned Mars mission.
So I guess you will be on the list of astronauts to go on the trip to Mars, if you feel that its a sure fire , and safe mission.?

The Secret Space Force
well you just wait Lu, Trump will make sure Mars don't be gittin' our women!

1700697097196.png

~S~

Forum List

Back