Mission to Mars & Space Exploration

Actually I only read an article about the science of a flat universe, hence the comment about math.

Now that I have read the wikipedia review of the suggested book, I am unimpressed.

you use wikipedia as a source? j/k

each to their own. ... I also enjoy Fractals, Catastrophe_theory, & little things like Golden_ratio. And I still think Space Exploration is a worth while investment because it creates a demand for a scientific or mathematical education.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catastrophe_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

Where I come from we are all scientist. I can navigate a ship, I can fly a ship. I am the first one on the gound on a new planet expolring. I have had a team that was with me that I was responsible for. Where I come from we have over 10 galaxies with our people in them. We explore the planets to see if they are habitable, we create an ozone and markers.... pyrimids, did you ever really wonder how those got here, Do not tell me some story about egyptians making them. That is only a lie just ot make you think that another life form has not been to this planet first. You know the egyptians thought their God's made them and thought their Kings to be God's so their thought fit to bury them with what their God made. We are not God's just giants compared to the people on this planet. My people will be back here soon, the only problem now is who it going to make it to see my people return. There is another race here that is bent on destroying us humans. We can stop it but we have to wake up and relize what is actually going on.

Mankind could be so wealthy if it choose to be.

We could feed the world and explore space and the oceans, too.

But we're basically too busy squabbling over resources and religion, political theories and mostly all of the aforementioned are just all about greed.

Mankind was made to explore and understand stuff, folks.

We are species which does art for arts sake, just because we like it.

So too with accumulating knowledge just because we want to know.

If mankind stops pushing the envelope, if we stop striving to expand, we are, as a species really dying.

Sure there's plenty of things we need to do here, but the cost of space exploration is relatively modest compared to all the other things we spend money on.

I'm not a rocket scientist. I won't make any money on it. I won't be visiting Mars.

But perhaps somebody will, and when he or she does, we will ALL be there, too.

Science is no less owned by all of mankind than great art is owned by all of us, folks.

Oh, BTW, we ought to fund our arts and humanities a hell of a lot better than we currently are, too.

And for exctly the same reason we ought to be funding science...because those are the BEST THINGS that mankind does.

Let's take some of the $$ we spend on abortion clinics and funnel it into humanities. That suits me just fine.

Where I come from we are all scientist. I can navigate a ship, I can fly a ship. I am the first one on the gound on a new planet expolring. I have had a team that was with me that I was responsible for. Where I come from we have over 10 galaxies with our people in them. We explore the planets to see if they are habitable, we create an ozone and markers.... pyrimids, did you ever really wonder how those got here, Do not tell me some story about egyptians making them. That is only a lie just ot make you think that another life form has not been to this planet first. You know the egyptians thought their God's made them and thought their Kings to be God's so their thought fit to bury them with what their God made. We are not God's just giants compared to the people on this planet. My people will be back here soon, the only problem now is who it going to make it to see my people return. There is another race here that is bent on destroying us humans. We can stop it but we have to wake up and relize what is actually going on.

And this is why I love UknowMe.
He's a martian.

Where I come from we are all scientist. I can navigate a ship, I can fly a ship. I am the first one on the gound on a new planet expolring.

Which explains why you're here and the ship left without you.

Where I come from we have over 10 galaxies with our people in them. We explore the planets to see if they are habitable, we create an ozone and markers.... pyrimids, did you ever really wonder how those got here, Do not tell me some story about egyptians making them.

Could you make your kids pick up their toys when they're finished?

You know the egyptians thought their God's made them and thought their Kings to be God's so their thought fit to bury them with what their God made. We are not God's just giants compared to the people on this planet.

STARGATE!!!!!!!!

My people will be back here soon,

Sneak back onboard.

We were shot down and crashed here, it was by the same as I speaking on the other thread jla. It is the only reason I am here.

Now that I am here my mission is to free you.

I am amazed that a species which could conquer 10 galaxies, would not bother to teach decent grammar or syntax to one of their starship captains.

Further, why not just laser a big X into the backside of the Moon instead of taking time to cut, shape, transport, and arrange giant freaking stone blocks. No less than three times!

Also, why would they use your sorry butt and not a robot? Are you a robot? Your starship-fu must be pretty weak to get shot down over freaking Earth. You suck and were uberpwned by Leet evil ninja Aliens.

We did not believe in war. Telepathy is the man for of communication. The Galaxies were not conquered, there were no inhabitants. Except for one, dinosuars.

They were transported to this planet.

This goes against everything that you know, so do you really know?

We did not believe in war. Telepathy is the man for of communication. The Galaxies were not conquered, there were no inhabitants. Except for one, dinosuars.

They were transported to this planet.

This goes against everything that you know, so do you really know?

Conquered was a poor word choice on my part, substitute "settled", "colonized", "tamed", or "utilized" at your discretion.

I don't care if you telekentically scratch your ass, how does a captain among the vast intergalactic civilization not know decent grammar and syntax? You should be more eloquent than anyone here yet you are barely cognizant.

Again I ask, why did you litter pyramids across planets when you could simply etch a mark on the backside of a moon or leave some kind of buoy? You strain credibility.

Last edited:
I don't care if you telekentically scratch your ass, how does a captain among the vast intergalactic civilization not know decent grammar and syntax?

Reminds me of "Star Trek: Voyager". The character was always referred to as Seven of Nine when she should have been named Seventh of Nine.

Have you any idea of the amount of beneficial technology derived from the space program? No.
If the Genus Homo is still stuck on the Earth when its Biosphere dies, then Homo dies. Space provides abundant riches, unlimited energy, year round growing seasons, and infinite cubic. Whoever has military control over the Moon and the orbits about the Earth; controls the politics of the Earth.

I agree. Exploring space does broaden our horizons and allows to discover new and exciting things we didn't know before.

I think beyond Earth, there are an abundance of many resources that advance us in ways we could only dream of. We just have to put forth the effort.

I do think it has to be a global effort or at least an effort led by a group of countries espousing to the same mission.

Reminds me of "Star Trek: Voyager". The character was always referred to as Seven of Nine when she should have been named Seventh of Nine.

In case you were unfamiliar as to whom I was referring:
mpa_trek9.jpg

Pyrimids are landing markers. You can see them once you enter orbit.

Atlantis was here. The Fallan Angels were using that as a galactic rest station. It was sank by Loki because it was not authorized to be there.

I really hope that most of us are alive in 11 years to see the return. They are here looking for us. There are 900 of us here. I am not the only one.

I can tell you that almost everyone on this planet is not from here. They were placed here.

In order for you to get that concept you have to realize that you are immortal and you are a spiritual being. If you can not get that concept then you can not get the concept of reincarnation and you do not understand God.

Humans can not exist in the Space environment. There is no air to breath, no water to drink.We are beings of the Earth. It is sheer absurdity, to think we could live in space for any extended period of time.

When are you grown kids going to grow up and realize this fact?.It is all fantasy, and childs play what some of you people are suggesting.

Last edited:
Essentially, we are living in space now. We have a life-sustaining environment around us that doesn't exist throughout the universe. A spaceship would just be a whole lot smaller.

Pyrimids are landing markers. You can see them once you enter orbit.
You can see a Giant X. And what kind of 10 galaxy civilization relies on freaking mounds of stone blocks? Man, if you idiots ever had to fill out an accident report I think you would use up all the nickel-iron asteroids in the solar system to make your monument!

Atlantis was here. The Fallan Angels were using that as a galactic rest station. It was sank by Loki because it was not authorized to be there.
Was that before or after Chuck Norris smashed the fifth planet into an asteroid belt?

I really hope that most of us are alive in 11 years to see the return.
11 years! That's like--half of 22 years or something! Do you know what I could do in 22 years? Four times as much as I could do in 5 years and six months! So now that I can only do twice as much as I could do in a fourth of 22 years, I can finally do four times as much as I could in 2 years and 9 months!

They are here looking for us. There are 900 of us here. I am not the only one.
Damn't 900! There were 900 of you and you managed to get your butts shot down? Swell, the only decent planet around and we get sent the freaking USS Enterprise-D with the uber Red Shirt Brigade. 900 and you idiots can't do anything but copy and paste rantings about secret societies on internet forums? Why does Earth get the ship full of retards? Your society controls half of 20 galaxies and you morons get shot down over Earth with no contingency plan? If there are 10 galaxies full of idiots like you, we might as well just call in the Daleks and get this shit OVER WITH! EXTERMINATE!

I can tell you that almost everyone on this planet is not from here. They were placed here.
Was that before or after Xenu loaded up everyone onto DC-8s?

In order for you to get that concept you have to realize that you are immortal and you are a spiritual being.
Wait, does that mean I get your Power Level added to my own if I cut off your head like in Highlander? Freaking Hadjis have to be like Goku with all the beheadings they do.

If you can not get that concept then you can not get the concept of reincarnation and you do not understand God.
Because of my intimate relationship with the all mighty {/patton_voice} I can assure you he thinks you are full of Bullshit. He also said that if you keep touching yourself "there" you will go blind and grow hair on the palms of your hands. And he was pretty freaking serious about the bullshit part. Though, apparently, he disagrees with me about Chuck Norris making the Asteroid Belt.

Humans can not exist in the Space environment. There is no air to breath, no water to drink.We are beings of the Earth. It is sheer absurdity, to think we could live in space for any extended period of time.
You don't swim across an ocean; you build a ship and provision it. We will have to build a suitable habitat and provision it accordingly for space as well.

Where we are with space travel is analogous to the first Homo Erectus that climbed onto a log and paddled to an island from the mainland. Or if you are Biblically minded, this is like asking Adam (a simple farmer) to build a nuclear powered Ark.

JLA1178 said:
In case you were unfamiliar as to whom I was referring:
Did you know that Catsuit was on so constrictive that the Filming Crew had to cut Mrs. Ryan out of it one day because she fainted?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back