Misinformation: Florida public school slavery history issue

The Dems/Press fear DeSantis, this is why they are attempting to smear him with the false accusation of racism.
They always accuse their opponents of being racist.
The Democrat Party is based upon ignorance, hate and fear.
Fear the Meatball? No. Not any more. That's been taken care of. Thanks Meatball, you fucking idiot

you got it all wrong, and that was the point
I don't mind it when people say I'm wrong. I hate it when people don't try to explain why I'm wrong. It makes any actual debate impossible. It's a version of "because I said so" and equally unhelpful.

yeah, I agree it was poor judgement. In his position he needs to know the powers that be are waiting for any mispeak to jump on. It works the same way for both sides.
Ergo, we should keep our mouths shut and not do the right thing. Sic semper tyrannis?

Not just linguistically impaired by historically ignorant.

Long before there were ever Republicans or Democrats the Church provided biblical justification of the inferiority of Black people and their "need" to be enslaved for their own good.

You try to prove your ignorance with very old outdated assumptions and importance. Up until a few years ago, when Trump Derangement Syndrome, came over the Democrat Party there was little to know animosity towards people of color. We were doing well getting along. Trump had Blacks employed and earning far more money and opportunities. He was properly straightening out the improper criminality mistakes made in the past that Jerkson and Dullston made Clinton do. Then, Biden happened because of TDR. Then, Antifa and BLM, the Nazis of the Communist Democrat Party riled up lies and anger of Blacks toward Whites and Asians. Today, Whites want to still get along with Blacks. But more Blacks want to get back at Whites because of the Democrat Party hatred towards Capitalism and freedom. Democrats want to set aside Christ in their lives and replace it with the lie social justice. So, Democrats now hate religion, liberty and freedom. And you have been sucked in to this.

I don't mind it when people say I'm wrong. I hate it when people don't try to explain why I'm wrong. It makes any actual debate impossible. It's a version of "because I said so" and equally unhelpful.
The point is that the Florida slavery history curriculum doesn't praise slavery.
The curriculum was written by a Black man named Dr Allen.
He was not praising slavery; he was praising the determination of the Slaves to succeed.
The other point is how the Left is twisting the words just to smear DeSantis.
It is the usual dirty demagogue Democrat tactic.

Do you have any idea how offensive that would be to black people?
This is typical Leftist crap about other people being "offended." Are you offended? What does that even mean? That your feelings are hurt? Do you think that adds weight to your arguments?

This is typical Leftist crap about other people being "offended." Are you offended? What does that even mean? That your feelings are hurt? Do you think that adds weight to your arguments?
My feelings are hurt? Lol. Unless I'm mistaking, and feel free to say so, you fully support Desantis' attempt to ban any mention of anything LGBTQ in the schools. No reason it's important besides that it makes people like you uncomfortable. And no, it doesn't add weight to an argument. In fact, it's an appeal to emotion. A fallacy. On the other hand, you can not completely detach emotion from a lesson plan in any humanities subject. The younger the target audience the more care has to be paid to the emotional side of lessons.

Not then.
But you're justifying it now so you won't feel left out by providing those free benefits to those people you know should be slaves.

Not then and not now. You and your fellow DemoKKKrats owned, bought, and sold black people, and to this day you support people who stand for that.

1690396940530.png

You try to prove your ignorance with very old outdated assumptions and importance. Up until a few years ago, when Trump Derangement Syndrome, came over the Democrat Party there was little to know animosity towards people of color. We were doing well getting along. Trump had Blacks employed and earning far more money and opportunities. He was properly straightening out the improper criminality mistakes made in the past that Jerkson and Dullston made Clinton do. Then, Biden happened because of TDR. Then, Antifa and BLM, the Nazis of the Communist Democrat Party riled up lies and anger of Blacks toward Whites and Asians. Today, Whites want to still get along with Blacks. But more Blacks want to get back at Whites because of the Democrat Party hatred towards Capitalism and freedom. Democrats want to set aside Christ in their lives and replace it with the lie social justice. So, Democrats now hate religion, liberty and freedom. And you have been sucked in to this.
Where the F*** have you been for the last 500 years?
Slavery
Jim Crow
Tulsa
Rosewood
Segregation
Riots in 1968
LA riots
BLM...

Your fantasy does not reflect actual factual reality.

Not then and not now. You and your fellow DemoKKKrats owned, bought, and sold black people, and to this day you support people who stand for that.

View attachment 808190
Nope.
If this was 1860 you'd be correct but since 1970 the GOP has become the party of pro racism, pro slavery, anti-democracy, anti-women, and definitely pro KKK down to the last MAGAT.

Where the F*** have you been for the last 500 years?
Slavery
Jim Crow
Tulsa
Rosewood
Segregation
Riots in 1968
LA riots
BLM...

Your fantasy does not reflect actual factual reality.
Why do you live in the past. Jesus said love your enemies. He said turn your cheeks and forgive one another. You can't even let go something that happened hundreds of years ago. That's really sad. Most Blacks have let it go and have entered into the U.S. society. For most Whites, we have accepted them as our brothers and sisters in Christ. For you, you have born hatred in your heart and mind. You cannot see the stupidity of living in the past when the present and future could be great. But first, you have to learn to read.

Why do you live in the past. Jesus said love your enemies. He said turn your cheeks and forgive one another. You can't even let go something that happened hundreds of years ago. That's really sad. Most Blacks have let it go and have entered into the U.S. society. For most Whites, we have accepted them as our brothers and sisters in Christ. For you, you have born hatred in your heart and mind. You cannot see the stupidity of living in the past when the present and future could be great. But first, you have to learn to read.
You apparently live in a completely fact free world.
The rest of us don't have that luxury.

BLM happened well before Trump.
So...beyond your ignorance what else have you to offer?

You apparently live in a completely fact free world.
The rest of us don't have that luxury.

BLM happened well before Trump.
So...beyond your ignorance what else have you to offer?
Once again, you live in the past. This is very sad. Living with the hatred in your heart. Carrying hundreds of years you didn't live in as if you did has to be heavy and sad with your hatred. All you BLMers and Antifas can do is hate others. Hell is where you are and where you are going.

Once again, you live in the past. This is very sad. Living with the hatred in your heart. Carrying hundreds of years you didn't live in as if you did has to be heavy and sad with your hatred. All you BLMers and Antifas can do is hate others. Hell is where you are and where you are going.
Not me baby. Buddhist.
And those who fail to learn from history...
I'm here to stop that, and you.

Not me baby. Buddhist.
And those who fail to learn from history...
I'm here to stop that, and you.
That was ancient history. It was stopped. It took a long time to get where all people have great opportunities in the U.S. But now, it's going backwards because too many people want too much. They want reparations even if their ancestors were not slaves. So now they have turned a positive into a negative by spewing out hatred. So, you aren't stopping anything. You are dividing the country along ideologies, races and religions. No Buddhist I know would do such a thing. Ying-Yang.

That was ancient history. It was stopped. It took a long time to get where all people have great opportunities in the U.S. But now, it's going backwards because too many people want too much. They want reparations even if their ancestors were not slaves. So now they have turned a positive into a negative by spewing out hatred. So, you aren't stopping anything. You are dividing the country along ideologies, races and religions. No Buddhist I know would do such a thing. Ying-Yang.
Ancient?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Once again you demonstrate your historical ignorance.

LA was <30 years ago
BLM was 2014

I'm not dividing the country and obviously you don't know any Buddhists.

Ergo, we should keep our mouths shut and not do the right thing. Sic semper tyrannis?

That is a good point. We ...or at Least I dont even know what these school books look like. As I said before, a lot of people are making snap judgments with only second hand information about what the curriculum really says.

Ancient?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Once again you demonstrate your historical ignorance.

LA was <30 years ago
BLM was 2014

I'm not dividing the country and obviously you don't know any Buddhists.
What is wrong with you? LA and BLM were about crimes and then the Black communities went crazy destroying their own properties committing crimes and murders. Should Asians go around burning buildings, destroying public and private property every time one of their kids doesn't get into Harvard or one of their old women gets brutally attacked by Black persons? How come you don't burn down your ghettos every time a Black person is killed by another Black person? You are a buffoon idiot! Stop being a hypocritical racist trying to stir up trouble where there isn't any just to get Democrat racists elected.
Back to the topic, Have you read or at least found out the truth about the Florida curriculum to know there is nothing racist in the curriculum written by Black men?
And, I do know much about Buddhism. You should be a shamed of yourself for spewing hatred.

What is wrong with you? LA and BLM were about crimes and then the Black communities went crazy destroying their own properties committing crimes and murders. Should Asians go around burning buildings, destroying public and private property every time one of their kids doesn't get into Harvard or one of their old women gets brutally attacked by Black persons? How come you don't burn down your ghettos every time a Black person is killed by another Black person? You are a buffoon idiot! Stop being a hypocritical racist trying to stir up trouble where there isn't any just to get Democrat racists elected.
Back to the topic, Have you read or at least found out the truth about the Florida curriculum to know there is nothing racist in the curriculum written by Black men?
And, I do know much about Buddhism. You should be a shamed of yourself for spewing hatred.
You are delusional.
OR
You are just a liar.

I'm going with delusional liar.

You are delusional.
OR
You are just a liar.

I'm going with delusional liar.
You watch too much of the Communist News Networks. Your hatred of Liberty, Freedom and Capitalism create a delusion of hatred over something happened hundreds of years ago. We were well beyond that and peacefully living together of all races in peace. Not good for Communists because they need chaos and hatred to control people. You’ve bought into it. Not me. I love all people. You don’t. You are a bad Buddhist.

Forum List

Back