Kamala Harris will not debate DeSantis

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Comment:
Kamala Harris can't win a debate on Florida's Black History curriculum because she is wrong.
Dr William Allen who is the decedent of slaves wrote the Black History curriculum.
He made a point that slaves worked to improve their skills to make their lives better.
But Harris is telling lies and is exploiting the issue to spread far left hate and fear.

(Bloomberg) -- Vice President Kamala Harris publicly rejected Republican presidential challenger Ron DeSantis’s invitation to visit Florida to discuss the state’s new Black history curriculum and denounced the suggestion that enslaved people learned valuable skills.

“I’m here in Florida, and I will tell you there is no roundtable, no lecture, no invitation we will accept to debate an undeniable fact: There were no redeeming qualities of slavery,” Harris said Tuesday at a gathering of the Women’s Missionary Society of the African Methodist Episcopal Church in Orlando.

DeSantis has said he was not involved in the state’s new standards but has also defended them. His invitation to discuss the curriculum accused the Biden administration of attempting to score “cheap political points.”

Author of the Florida Black History curriculum:
Dr William Allen is the former chairman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights and is currently a member of Florida’s African American History Standards Workgroup, which, according to the Florida Times-Union, is the group that approved the standards for the curriculum.

William B. Allen, Author of Florida's Controversial Slavery Curriculum

www.blackenterprise.com/vp-kamala-harris-condemns-floridas-legislation-ab

Vice Presidents don't debate single digit polling candidates from the another party.

This is about school curriculum in the state. He's the governor, and instead of running and hiding by taking pot shots from abroad, she should man up and face him squarely with her complaints.

This is about school curriculum in the state. He's the governor, and instead of running and hiding by taking pot shots from abroad, she should man up and face him squarely with her complaints.
Did Trump debate any governor while he was in office?

I guess he didn't "man up". More to the point...did you chastise him for hiding in the White House?

Are you unaware the definition of a whore is sucking a cock to get a job? Willie Brown knows the definition, Kamala knows as well. She swallowed the spunk for the promotion.

Women can be whores. Ask Kamala how it’s done.
I didn't know that was the definition. But apparently you're well versed in being a whore. How many cocks have you sucked? I'm. guessing dozens there duck lips.

Are you unaware of the timeline of VP Harris?

Forum List

Back