Misinformation: Florida public school slavery history issue

You watch too much of the Communist News Networks. Your hatred of Liberty, Freedom and Capitalism create a delusion of hatred over something happened hundreds of years ago. We were well beyond that and peacefully living together of all races in peace. Not good for Communists because they need chaos and hatred to control people. You’ve bought into it. Not me. I love all people. You don’t. You are a bad Buddhist.
What was it the J man said?
Oh yeah, "judge not lest ye be judged"
Your judgement of me troubles me none at all. I need make no apologies for who and what I am. You, on the other hand, like Lucy

i-love-lucy-explain.gif

When it comes time to face your judgement.
I draw comfort over your discomfort over that prospect.

In case you're wondering we call it KARMA

What was it the J man said?
Oh yeah, "judge not lest ye be judged"
Your judgement of me troubles me none at all. I need make no apologies for who and what I am. You, on the other hand, like Lucy

i-love-lucy-explain.gif

When it comes time to face your judgement.
I draw comfort over your discomfort over that prospect.

In case you're wondering we call it KARMA
Misquoted and misunderstood. There are two judgments. Righteous and unrighteous. The scriptures are clear on this. My judgment on you is that you are hiding something by sowing division and hatred of others over something that happened in the distant past that has been solved. What have you done? You have some splainin' to do. :popcorn:

Misquoted and misunderstood. There are two judgments. Righteous and unrighteous. The scriptures are clear on this. My judgment on you is that you are hiding something by sowing division and hatred of others over something that happened in the distant past that has been solved. What have you done? You have some splainin' to do. :popcorn:
My judgement on you?
Thou shall not lie
Thou shall not bear false witness against their neighbor

Oh your way to hell honey.
Like I said, KARMA.

My judgement on you?
Thou shall not lie
Thou shall not bear false witness against their neighbor

Oh your way to hell honey.
Like I said, KARMA.
My judgments are all righteous. And, I don't lie. I do know that anyone sowing hatred and division is a communist or fascist. You are attempting to bring up something happened 200 years ago in order to sow division and hatred and racism towards White and Asian people. You should be talking about the great strides Blacks have made since Lincoln. That's what Allen talks about, the guy who wrote the Florida curriculum on slavery and Blacks. The curriculum does not say that blacks benefitted from slavery. It talks about how many blacks found ways in slavery to improve their situations by learning skills. And, how doing so helped once they were out of slavery. It was these people who moved the education and opportunities for future Blacks forward. The problem with CRT is that it hides this information from Blacks today. CRT only attacks Whites and sows division and hatred today. You people suck, xlax.

My judgments are all righteous. And, I don't lie. I do know that anyone sowing hatred and division is a communist or fascist. You are attempting to bring up something happened 200 years ago in order to sow division and hatred and racism towards White and Asian people. You should be talking about the great strides Blacks have made since Lincoln. That's what Allen talks about, the guy who wrote the Florida curriculum on slavery and Blacks. The curriculum does not say that blacks benefitted from slavery. It talks about how many blacks found ways in slavery to improve their situations by learning skills. And, how doing so helped once they were out of slavery. It was these people who moved the education and opportunities for future Blacks forward. The problem with CRT is that it hides this information from Blacks today. CRT only attacks Whites and sows division and hatred today. You people suck, xlax.
Of course your judgements are righteous.
just like the judgements the church made that Blacks needed to be enslaved for their own good.
But like them your judgement is self serving and when you face your end you will need to explain your hate and lies to your God.

So much for your "Christian" approach.

Of course your judgements are righteous.
just like the judgements the church made that Blacks needed to be enslaved for their own good.
But like them your judgement is self serving and when you face your end you will need to explain your hate and lies to your God.

So much for your "Christian" approach.
Blacks were never enslaved by the LDS Church. They have always been able to be baptized.

Blacks were never enslaved by the LDS Church. They have always been able to be baptized.
More lies

"The statement which did come to serve as the "official" Church position on slavery was adopted in August, 1835. This statement, worded so that it avoided comment on the morality of slavery per se, was part of a general endorsement of legal institutions. One section dealt with governments "allowing human beings to be held in servitude," and stated that under these circumstances the Church felt it to be "unlawful and unjust, and dangerous to the peace" for anyone "to interfere with bond-servants, neither preach the gospel to, nor baptize them contrary to the will and wish of their masters, nor to meddle with or influence them in the least to cause them to be dissatisfied with their situations in this life, thereby jeopardizing the lives of men... ."16

Your God is really going to be pissed off at you.

Forum List

Back