Florida to teach the positive aspects of slavery in Black history

African Americans,
Polish Americans
Italian Americans
Mexican Americans
Asian Americans
The latter denotes a citizen, the former denotes where they or their ancestors came from.
The problem is that the term "African American" is used to denote a RACE (ie. black). I've met 4 so-called "African Americans" in my life. From Botswana, Tanzania, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe). All 4 speak African languages, and immigrated to the USA. All 4 are truly "African American". All 4 are white.

The problem is that the term "African American" is used to denote a RACE (ie. black). I've met 4 so-called "African Americans" in my life. From Botswana, Tanzania, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe). All 4 speak African languages, and immigrated to the USA. All 4 are truly "African American". All 4 are white.
And?

No "And" needed. As I just showed, the term "African Americans" is supposed to mean black people, but it fails, because some truly African Americans are NOT black. They're white. Duh!
Some Europeans aren't pale either. Same for Hispanics.

DODGE! Again, the term "African Americans" is irresponsibly used to describe black race people, when many truly African Americans are white and blond and pale. (Caucasion)

It's used to describe black Americans. If you weren't such a racist, it wouldn't bother you like it does.

It's used to describe black Americans. If you weren't such a racist, it wouldn't bother you like it does.
If you read my posts, you'd know that I KNOW "It's used to describe black Americans" - That's what I showed is ridiculous, and almost as ridiculous as 1) you making a fool out of yourself by defending it, and 2) calling me a racist for simply stating something proven to be true. Fool Faun Falls again.

1690583996579.jpeg

If you read my posts, you'd know that I KNOW "It's used to describe black Americans" - That's what I showed is ridiculous, and almost as ridiculous as 1) you making a fool out of yourself by defending it, and 2) calling me a racist for simply stating something proven to be true. Fool Faun Falls again.

View attachment 808925

Nothing ridiculous about it. Again, you'd understand that if only you weren't such a racist.

You are rather twisting the truth. They learned skills to make them more valuable to the slave owner.
You types are vile.
I went from being a grocery clerk to being a meat cutter, a skill that helped my employer, and myself. This in 1959.

Grocery clerk wage: $42 per week.
Meat cutter apprentice: $65 per week.

Nothing ridiculous about it. Again, you'd understand that if only you weren't such a racist.
You would understand that my post (361) shows that the term "African American" FAILS as a description for US blacks, if only you werent such a race-carding, bungling buffoon.

I think all white people should get reparations. :)
Absolutely. Whites have been the most oppressed, discriminated against group in America, for the past 58 years. But the reparations shouldn't come for the govt. That would penalize million of innocent taxpayers.

The money should come directly from the racist pushers and supporters of Affirmative Action, and other anti-white stuff (like Joe Biden's anti-white racist "American Rescue Plan).

You would understand that my post (361) shows that the term "African American" FAILS as a description for US blacks, if only you werent such a race-carding, bungling buffoon.

Retard, it applies to black people. Period. You'll note they're called black people even though only a relatively few are actually black. Just like relatively few white people are actually white. But they're still called white. YOU don't get to decide for others how they refer to themselves. And you try do so for black people only because you're racist and it irks you.

Retard, it applies to black people. Period. You'll note they're called black people even though only a relatively few are actually black. Just like relatively few white people are actually white. But they're still called white. YOU don't get to decide for others how they refer to themselves. And you try do so for black people only because you're racist and it irks you.
Oh God! Who left the cage door open ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
"Black" isn't really the crux of the argument, here. What is being talked about here is the term "African Americans". I made my point on that, and neither you nor anybody else is going to refute it. 😐

Oh God! Who left the cage door open ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
"Black" isn't really the crux of the argument, here. What is being talked about here is the term "African Americans". I made my point on that, and neither you nor anybody else is going to refute it. 😐

Not my problem you're too stupid to comprehend the term is used for black Americans. Making your point, DOA. Call a waaaaambulance, ya racist.

Forum List

Back