Military photos of soldiers with dead

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Graphic photos showing U.S. troops posing with dead Afghans were published by a German news organization Monday, with one showing a soldier smiling as he held a bloodied and partially clothed corpse.

The photos published by Der Spiegel were among several seized by Army investigators looking into the deaths of three unarmed Afghans last year. Five soldiers based at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, south of Seattle, have been charged with murder and conspiracy in the case.

Der Spiegel did not respond to requests for comment on Monday. It wasn't known how the organization obtained copies of the photos.

Photos show GIs posing with dead Afghans - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

we train them to kill...then get all pissy when they are proud of their work....

anyone on a military base for any period of time has seen these slogans:

mess with the best...die with the rest

we kill them all and let god sort them

marines dont judge terrorist, god does, marines just arrange the meeting...

for every damned fucking photo of the us soldier with a dead afghanistan....i want to see fucking photos of beheaded soldiers etc.

Yeah, I kind of have to agree with you here. You think Ike would have given a damn? Our military leaders hang their men out to dry when it becomes a choice between them or political correctness. I honestly don't know why anyone would join the military today with such weak leadership we've had over the past few decades.

Graphic photos showing U.S. troops posing with dead Afghans were published by a German news organization Monday, with one showing a soldier smiling as he held a bloodied and partially clothed corpse.

The photos published by Der Spiegel were among several seized by Army investigators looking into the deaths of three unarmed Afghans last year. Five soldiers based at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, south of Seattle, have been charged with murder and conspiracy in the case.

Der Spiegel did not respond to requests for comment on Monday. It wasn't known how the organization obtained copies of the photos.

Photos show GIs posing with dead Afghans - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

we train them to kill...then get all pissy when they are proud of their work....

for every damned fucking photo of the us soldier with a dead afghanistan....i want to see fucking photos of beheaded soldiers etc.

Between you and me, I would prefer that we pass on the beheaded soldiers part of that.

And quite frankly, I would prefer to think of us as the good guys in this conflict. I'd rather our soldiers take their job with a measure of sorrow for what they have to do for us. They fight for us and to defend us, but they don't have to enjoy doing it... IMHO.

Immie

Yeah, I kind of have to agree with you here. You think Ike would have given a damn? Our military leaders hang their men out to dry when it becomes a choice between them or political correctness. I honestly don't know why anyone would join the military today with such weak leadership we've had over the past few decades.

It has nothing to do with the leadership

It's moment like this when I wish I could post pictures.

I have stacks upon stacks of pic showing soldiers and marines playing with Afgan kids and the Vets and the kids are loving it.

Every special, or news story where they show Americans walking through a village there are ALWAYS people coming up to shake hands.

but the gruesome is what makes the news.

It's hard to be sympathetic to people that are trying to kill you, let alone see them as people.

It's hard to be sympathetic to people that are trying to kill you, let alone see them as people.

Now imagine that they've invaded your country, killed your family, and attempted to impose an alien political system on you.

Two questions

A. How do we know they are civillians?.

B. How do we know the photos aren't doctored?

Now imagine that they've invaded your country, killed your family, and attempted to impose an alien political system on you.

Should have thought about that befrore you became a terrorist breeding ground and attacked the US on 9-11..

Like Pearl Harbor
9/11
The underwear bomber
The Fort Hood Murders?

Yeah, that kind of stuff sucks. to bad more people didn't leave us alone, instead of holding decades old grudges.

Last edited:

Should have thought about that befrore you became a terrorist breeding ground and attacked the US on 9-11..
Afghanistan attacked us?

What reason do you have to believe every single Afghani was involved?

You sound a lot like Osama

Like Pearl Harbor
9/11
The underwear bomber
The Fort Hood Murders?

Yeah, that kind of stuff sucks. to bad more people didn't leave us alone, instead of holding decades old grudges.

You site a Japanese attack in a thread about a war in Afghanistan and talk about 'old grudges'? :wtf:

Are you fucking serious? Did you even read your own link?

Yeah, because every white male between 25-45 in the US is a potential terrorist. Go ask the victim's families of the the Oklahoma bombings....

Forum List

Back