Military photos of soldiers with dead

A man hired to provide security at a military base in Kandahar province, Afghanistan, attacked a group of soldiers over the weekend, killing two and wounding four others, NBC News has learned.

The man, named Shir Ahmad, worked for Tundra Security Group and had been hired March 9 to provide security at Forward Operating Base Frontenac in Argandab Valley. Ten days later, on Saturday, he allegedly walked up to a group of soldiers who were cleaning their weapons before a combat patrol and opened fire with an AK-47.

Three other U.S. soldiers responded to the gunshots and returned fire and killed Ahmad, but not before he shot six soldiers, officials told NBC News.

Two of the soldiers, 29-year-old Cpl. Donald R. Mickler Jr. of Bucyrus, Ohio, and 19-year-old Pfc. Rudy A. Acosta, of Canyon Country, Calif., were killed.

Afghan security contractor accused of killing US soldiers - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

why dont you be concerned about the families and loved ones of these men.

again cry me a fucking river....

So a surprise attack on troops justifies premeditated murder against civilians?

So if I break into your house and perform a vivisection while you're strapped to the bed, and I'm going to cite the exact same story and tell your family to 'cry me a fucking river', too, you'd be cool with that, right?

Last edited:
o cry me a fucking river...civilians....o my .....that doesnt seem to bother anyhone when american civilians are killed....

January 7, 2009 - An American social scientist/anthropologist died at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas of wounds received on November 4, 2008, when she was doused with fuel and set afire by a Taliban member posing as an Afghan civilian

List of private contractor deaths in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yea i read my own link grump....i realize these men are over the line...but who drew that fucking line?

stop deflecting from the "kill team" by making insane comparisons.

kill team? you say that like its a bad damned thing.....i am a pagan...i have never considered a limited war by anyone.....if you are going to war you are going to kill.....

i was always taught....if a man is worth wounding...he is worth killing...

i agree that these men are a vast minority and may cause problems for others who are trying to deal with the people of afghanistan
but there is a reason men of this age are warriors....they do it and do it without much questioning...

it is reality

You put men into a seemingly endless war they will start to act like barbarians, blame goes to the people in charge that have over extended our military personnel not the guys partaking in these acts, see enough war and death and your respect for life will wane.

You put men into a seemingly endless war they will start to act like barbarians, blame goes to the people in charge that have over extended our military personnel not the guys partaking in these acts, see enough war and death and your respect for life will wane.

Do you also excuse murderers here at home by seeking someone else to blame for their premeditated actions?

Do you also excuse murderers here at home by seeking someone else to blame for their premeditated actions?

Men being sent to a foreign lands to conduct continual combat action on behalf of the nation are quite different than the random street murderer.

image-194553-galleryV9-ocbh.jpg

o cry me a fucking river...civilians....o my .....that doesnt seem to bother anyhone when american civilians are killed....

January 7, 2009 - An American social scientist/anthropologist died at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas of wounds received on November 4, 2008, when she was doused with fuel and set afire by a Taliban member posing as an Afghan civilian

List of private contractor deaths in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yea i read my own link grump....i realize these men are over the line...but who drew that fucking line?

stop deflecting from the "kill team" by making insane comparisons.

kill team? you say that like its a bad damned thing.....i am a pagan...i have never considered a limited war by anyone.....if you are going to war you are going to kill.....

i was always taught....if a man is worth wounding...he is worth killing...

i agree that these men are a vast minority and may cause problems for others who are trying to deal with the people of afghanistan
but there is a reason men of this age are warriors....they do it and do it without much questioning...

it is reality

you are not making any sense in this thread.

Men being sent to a foreign lands to conduct continual combat action on behalf of the nation are quite different than the random street murderer.

Because they're fucked in the head? That's a common defense in the courtroom. Sounds like a serial killer blaming his grandmother for his crimes because she didn't stop the kids at school from beating him up.

Because they're fucked in the head? That's a common defense in the courtroom. Sounds like a serial killer blaming his grandmother for his crimes because she didn't stop the kids at school from beating him up.

Serial killers are not sent to places to legally kill on behalf of the nation.

You don't think recruiters look for kids who can be easily turned into col killing machines? Isn't the kinda the entire point or the military?

And when those kids are turned into cold killing machines and do so for extended periods of time on behalf of this nation they must be given greater consideration than the random street thug who happens to kill somebody.

Graphic photos showing U.S. troops posing with dead Afghans were published by a German news organization Monday, with one showing a soldier smiling as he held a bloodied and partially clothed corpse.

The photos published by Der Spiegel were among several seized by Army investigators looking into the deaths of three unarmed Afghans last year. Five soldiers based at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, south of Seattle, have been charged with murder and conspiracy in the case.

Der Spiegel did not respond to requests for comment on Monday. It wasn't known how the organization obtained copies of the photos.

Photos show GIs posing with dead Afghans - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

we train them to kill...then get all pissy when they are proud of their work....

anyone on a military base for any period of time has seen these slogans:

mess with the best...die with the rest

we kill them all and let god sort them

marines dont judge terrorist, god does, marines just arrange the meeting...

for every damned fucking photo of the us soldier with a dead afghanistan....i want to see fucking photos of beheaded soldiers etc.

this is as old as well, warfare & wine, its primal. trophies and all that, hey they could be taking ears ...This is why war sux and we try to avoid it eh? ..:eusa_hand:

anyway, I agree, lets see some balance here; Nick Berg screaming as he looses his head, or watch as the Basij beat a man down in the street , to death or shoot Neda Soltan in the heart, or hey the Mulcher out behind Udays place....

..In March, the platoon's first lieutenant and sergeant were removed from their posts because their soldiers had been caught shooting at dogs, according to Army investigative records. In contrast, no disciplinary action was taken after platoon members shot and killed four Afghan men - who were allegedly unarmed - in as many incidents. (Three of those shootings are now the focus of murder investigations.)..

shooting at dogs = remove from post

shooting men = no disciplinary action

Brigade linked to Afghan civilian deaths had aggressive, divergent war strategy

war criminals thrive under these conditions.

and get support here on the usmb

You don't think recruiters look for kids who can be easily turned into col killing machines? Isn't the kinda the entire point or the military?

And when those kids are turned into cold killing machines

If that's what they are now, then how can we ever let them walk around among the civilian population?

If your original premise has any weight, then you must object to ever letting these soldiers return to civilian life without some sort of probation or monitoring- after all, you're arguing that they've been made into mindless killers incapable on controlling themselves.

So, which is it? These soldiers are responsible for their own actions and your earlier attempts to excuse their crimes and pin the blame elsewhere is bullshit or all our veterans should be treated as criminals who could kill a random woman in the middle of the mall at any time?

..In March, the platoon's first lieutenant and sergeant were removed from their posts because their soldiers had been caught shooting at dogs, according to Army investigative records. In contrast, no disciplinary action was taken after platoon members shot and killed four Afghan men - who were allegedly unarmed - in as many incidents. (Three of those shootings are now the focus of murder investigations.)..
shooting at dogs = remove from post

shooting men = no disciplinary action

Brigade linked to Afghan civilian deaths had aggressive, divergent war strategy

war criminals thrive under these conditions.

and get support here on the usmb
Don't serial killers at home also tend to start with animals?

If that's what they are now, then how can we ever let them walk around among the civilian population?

This is why we have many counseling services and psychological treatments available through the Veteran's Administration.

If your original premise has any weight, then you must object to ever letting these soldiers return to civilian life without some sort of probation or monitoring- after all, you're arguing that they've been made into mindless killers incapable on controlling themselves.

Some people handle extreme stress better than others, for those that have problems help is available.

So, which is it? These soldiers are responsible for their own actions and your earlier attempts to excuse their crimes and pin the blame elsewhere is bullshit or all our veterans should be treated as criminals who could kill a random woman in the middle of the mall at any time?

We do not live in a black and white world.

We do not live in a black and white world.
So it's both? These guys are responsible for their actions despite what you said earlier and we should treat all our vets like serial killers on parole who could kill anyone at any time?

Forum List

Back