Mike Pence, sir how do you talk out the side of your neck for that bastard?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Mike, Mike, dude how do you day after day after day, come before the american stupid and try to explain your fuckin boss, man? Com'on, Mike, what ever happened to this christian shit, and love of God and country? Trump is slowly leading you, his patsy's down a path of just pure bullshit and hell, jump ship man, before its too late. Session's let him go? Session: the biggest ass kissin southern white trash of Trump, Sessions?????? Mike, you don't deserve this, Trump is not worthy of the lies you spin day after day after day, the man is fuckin crazy......Mike, LOLOLOLOLO

Mike, Mike, dude how do you day after day after day, come before the american stupid and try to explain your fuckin boss, man? Com'on, Mike, what ever happened to this christian shit, and love of God and country? Trump is slowly leading you, his patsy's down a path of just pure bullshit and hell, jump ship man, before its too late. Session's let him go? Session: the biggest ass kissin southern white trash of Trump, Sessions?????? Mike, you don't deserve this, Trump is not worthy of the lies you spin day after day after day, the man is fuckin crazy......Mike, LOLOLOLOLO

Two years ago Pence was governor of a state that drew negative national attention. Now there's a good chance we could call him number 46 depending on where this Russia thing goes.

• Banned

Two years ago Pence was governor of a state that drew negative national attention. Now there's a good chance we could call him number 46 depending on where this Russia thing goes.
For some reason and you heard it hear first....I think Pence is in on this shit too, I see Ryan taking over....and folks you heard it hear first.

For some reason and you heard it hear first....I think Pence is in on this shit too, I see Ryan taking over....and folks you heard it hear first.
If Trump goes down, I would hate to see Pence as president..

He is a white haired Ted Cruz fake...and dangerous

If Trump goes down, I would hate to see Pence as president..

He is a white haired Ted Cruz fake...and dangerous

The thought of either Pence or Ryan sitting in the chair should send a cold chill down everyone's spine.

Forum List

Back