In Defense of Mike Pence, as He Declares His Candidacy for 2024

Nobody wants to talk to you. I was trying to be nice. Bitch.
You asked for evidence for my claim, and then refused to look at it.

This is how you tards maintain your delusions. You avoid the truth like the plague.

Then why say he is of Jewish ancestry at all?

Because he is lying about it...

Why is there such a spazz fuss when someone is IDed as Jewish?

Why is it so important to never ID anyone as Jewish?

What is it about "Jewish" that is so in need of being HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC?

I sure wish some of you would list when being a dick sucker is good and when it is bad.

When a teacher shows a 9 year old boy a book showing him how to suck dick, you are just fine with it, but now you use it as a slur.
AND you two guys posting this! here were any young person can read it, that's ok?

I thought the original OP presented a balanced and seemingly rational perspective for a MAGA Republican. Some of the early discussion between Republican supporters was actually revealing and interesting to me.

Of course I am not a supporter of either Trump’s divisive and dangerous populist cult nor of the religious right nor of those Republicans who (though they knew better) did not have the courage to forthrightly denounce Trump’s “Big Lie” attempt to stop the legitimate & peaceful transfer of power after Biden won the 2020 election.

Pence, Trump and DeSantis are probably the three candidates with the most supporters in today’s “MAGA” Republican Party.

Although DeSantis is running as the hardest rightwing “culture warrior,” with his photogenic wife campaigning beside him, a popular base in Florida and plenty of money, he will give an already weakened but still dominant Trump the biggest challenge. He would be the logical candidate if Trump stumbles, one who could actually beat an old uncharismatic warhorse like Biden, especially if the economy weakens. He certainly has ambition and youth on his side, but he still lacks the cunning charisma and cultish following of Trump. He needs to present himself more as the “Jack Kennedy of Republicans” promising Americans a new “Camelot.” Americans love “personality politics.”

Pence is Pence. His base among Christian evangelicals and his loyalty to and final break from Trump’s attempt to steal the election on Jan. 6 by disregarding the validated state electoral slates and throwing the election to the House … gives him an undeniable patina of being a “moral man” who respects the Constitution. But he also wants Congress to pass a national law banning abortions — so I don’t think he is electable even if by some miracle he was to be the Republican candidate.

By the way, Pence is not and never was “Jewish,” but was instead born and raised an Irish Catholic who switched to evangelical Christianity — the paranoid fantasies of DeSantis-leaning MAGA nutcase EMH notwithstanding.

Anyway, that’s my most politely expressed “outsider” view of MAGA Republicanism and these three candidates.

Last edited:
Pence is not and never was “Jewish,”

The Pence family is (or was) involved in money management in Indiana. What Mike Pence did with his life until age 40 is largely hidden for good reason. He is "just a christian" backed by Zionist Fascist investment management money and is 100% for each and every use of US force in the Middle East that Zionist Fascism wants. Pence is a Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican" to the letter, complete with wonderfully superficial analysis from Faux, and a big knife in Donald Trump's back.

There are reasons why certain societies in history went to great lengths to ID Jews. For some reason, Jews lie about being Jewish, and often then hate hoax...

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

Flashback: President Bush on 60 Minutes with Barbara Walters on ...

AGENDA GREY®

What I am going to say will not be well received by anybody, right or left. But I am going to say it any because I think it should be said. We could do far, far worse selecting a GOP presidential nominee than Mike Pence. He is a conservative politician with an admirable political history, including being the governor of Indiana and a member of the U.S. House of Representatives. Sure, there will be the detractors. The Trump supporters will throw Pence under the bus because he refused to certify electors. The left hates Pence because he opposes murdering babies.

Mike Pence served 4 long years as VP to Trump. During that time he was a soldier for Trump and his agenda. He had to endure a constantly changing staff, Don's late night Twitter sessions, McDonald's wrappers on the floor in the Oval Office, and probably Don Leering at his wife. But hey, I get it. I voted for Trump both times. I love Trump. He is my kind of guy. However, I differ from him in that I am an ideological conservative while he is a populist. There is nothing wrong with populism per se. I am not crazy about it because without a clear understanding of what you are voting for, and the ability of a populist to sway with the breeze, I feel that there is less accountability with populists. Moreover, my conservatism requires adherence to the constitution as our primary guiding principle as opposed to situational ethics. But I digress.

Through all the funny jokes about grabbing pussy and tales of fucking smoking how whoowahs (which Pence finds offensive and degrading), Pence remained a dutiful and loyal soldier. he defended Trump and advocated his policies. Plus, he did it within the parameters of his own tolerances rather than becoming a mini-Trump. A mini-Trump is a schmuck. There can only be one man who can pull off being Trump.

Clearly and lawfully, Pence made the correct decision not to reject electors and send us into the constitutional twilight zone. Even to this day he does not speak ill of Trump, though he will levy a critique of him. And so what? Every president can be, and will be, subject to critical analysis. See, Don is the kind of man you don't want your daughter to hang around, while Pence is the father tells his daughter not to hang around someone like Trump. Again, I love the man (Trump), and I love much of what he did in office. But I think we can really do better. While my current choice for 2024 is DeSantis, as between Trump and Pence.... I think I would have to go with Pence. Pence is a reasonable, pragmatic man who abides by a strong moral code. He is a decent and humble man. He demonstrated his iron character by standing by Trump for 4 years. I don't think anyone else did that except for Kellyanne Conway (who probably would do anything to stay away from that stupid bastard hubby of hers). Pence will thoughtfully consider every position he takes, and will not send boys into way without a thorough and agonizing battle with his conscience. He will also pursue a strong policy of prosperity through capitalism and energy growth, putting a stop to the idiotic leftist "green deal" bullshit.

If Trump is nominated again, of course I will vote for him. The alternative is just too fucking disgusting. Democrats have nowhere near to the moral fortitude to serve in any position of power, let alone the presidency and legislature. Pence has the understanding that the mechanisms of government belong to the People and that politicians hold their positions in what should be a quasi-fiduciary capacity to the People. There is not a Democrat alive today that believes this. They believe that they must be a great person and a leader since they were elected, and therefore, they are deserving of all the trappings and spoils of power. There are a lot of GOP who feel the same way. I trust Pence to do the right thing morally. There are not many politicians in the world you can say that about.

I am another who appreciates Pence. I do not fault him for not refusing to delay certification of the election because I think his opinion that he had no constitutional authority to do so was not only reasonable but correct. I fully understand President Trump and his supporters believing he should have done that to restore faith in election integrity but I think the effect would have resulted in precedence for delaying all elections.

Having said that I don't see him gaining sufficient traction to last long in the primary process. I could be wrong.

EMH is a witch-hunting lunatic who seems to push weird anti-Semitic obsessions into the most inappropriate places. It is true that both Pence and Mike Pompeo are well-known “Christian Zionists” — which of course is very different than being in any way, shape or form “Jewish.”

EMH is a witch-hunting lunatic whose anti-Semitic obsessions he seems to push into the most inappropriate places. It is true that both Pence and Mike Pompeo are well-known “Christian Zionists” — which of course is very different than being in any way, shape or form “Jewish.”

And this is not controlled demolition, right....

LOL!!!

Is EMH a new face of the Republican Party? Are his views typical — in some respects at least — of many other MAGAnuts and Trumpsters with their extreme susceptibility to conspiracy theories like Q-Anon? Don‘t get me wrong — I know liberals and Democrats can be crazy too! But if I were DeSantis I sure would like to rid myself of any such public supporters — How embarrassing!

Last edited:
I have no cult, dipshit. Nice try.

You tards don't even have the integrity to look at any truth which shatters your devotion to Dear Leader.

Sad.

No dude.
You are definitely in a Cult.
The New York Times is your Bible.
The Washington Post is the supplemental.
CNN, MSNBC and the other Cult approved media are your opium.

Not a lot of difference in you all and The Branch Dividians or even the Catholic Church.
"Dear Leader" is a definite tell.

Such bullshit. Nobody actually wanted to hang Pwnce. You libtards are pathetically dependent on liberal false media reporting.
The people shouting "hang Mike Pence" didn't want to hang Mike Pence?

Wow. The right wing media has done a number in you.

The people shouting "hang Mike Pence" didn't want to hang Mike Pence?
Apparently, your life has been so challis shielded and protected from reality, you never learned about rhetoric and hyperbole.
Sucks to be you. :itsok:
Wow. The right wing media has done a number in you.

False. It’s the left wing media and your grade schools that did a number on your now nonexistent ability to think.

Did I mention that it sucks to be you? I ask because it really shouldn’t be left unsaid.

It sucks to be you.

Last edited:
Apparently, your life has been so challis and protected from reality, you never learned about rhetoric and hyperbole.
Sucks to be you. :itsok:

Death threats against the vice president are not hyperbole.

False. It’s the left wing media and your grade schools that did a number on your now nonexistent ability to think.

Did I mention that it sucks to be you? I ask because it really shouldn’t be left unsaid.

It sucks to be you.
Trump humpers wanted to hang the VP.

Your condescending ad hominem and claims of "hyperbole" or trolling the left or they were just kidding or whatever grab bag excuse you chose to use, is just you running cover for traitors and do not change the fact they wanted him dead.

Death threats against the vice president are not hyperbole.
You don’t understand hyperbole, as I had correctly surmised.

At ball games (especially in the past), the fans often let out a chant, “kill the ump!” You know what? Those chants weren’t literal, either.
Trump humpers wanted to hang the VP.
Bullshit.
Your condescending ad hominem and claims of "hyperbole" or trolling the left or they were just kidding or whatever grab bag excuse you chose to use, is just you running cover for traitors and do not change the fact they wanted him dead.
Zzz. No. I was simply correcting your nonsensical hyperbole. :itsok:

You don’t understand hyperbole, as I had correctly surmised.

At ball games (especially in the past), the fans often let out a chant, “kill the ump!” You know what? Those chants weren’t literal, either.

Bullshit.

Zzz. No. I was simply correcting your nonsensical hyperbole. :itsok:

I fully accept that for most of the idiots — at least those wearing deer antlers or just waving American flags — who invaded the Capitol to support Trump’s “Big Lie,” the expression “Hang Pence!” was not meant literally.

They didn’t start off planning to seize and hang the Vice-President — or even Pelosi. But that hardly matters.

Those who violently fought with police, who waved Trump flags or Confederate flags, who knowingly entered the Capitol to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, all of those nevertheless had a violent and criminal agenda. All were playing a part in Trump’s failing plan to keep himself in power — no matter what.

Trump has convinced millions of his deluded followers that he is a hero, an “innocent man,” and we are in a “civil war without the bullets,” where virtually anything can be justified. On Jan. 6 he refused to tell his mob to stop their illegal actions … for hours. He had told his armed Oathkeeper and “Proud Boy” fighters to “stand by.” This was a classic authoritarian, semi-fascist move, part of a thought-out but happily failed strategy to keep himself in power un-Constitutionally.

Trump’s “genius” is in further dividing the country and setting it on the road to civil war, while keeping himself at the center of attention, and making even sedition seem like … “an innocent game.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back