1993 - President Clinton fires FBI director Bill Sessions. Media yawned.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Trump was a fool to keep comey on this long esp after comey kept hillary out of prison.

Clinton Fires Sessions

Clinton Fires Sessions
Fbi Shakeup Is Expected

July 20, 1993|By Mitchell Locin and Nicholas M. Horrock, Tribune Staff Writers.
WASHINGTON — After months of maneuvering and news leaks, President Clinton on Monday fired FBI Director William Sessions, saying he was "unable to effectively lead" the agency.

On Tuesday the president is expected to name a New York federal judge and former bureau agent, Louis J. Freeh, to head the nation's premier investigative agency.

Remind us. Was Sessions investigating Clinton at the time?

No?

Then you're just trying to run cover for Trump and his Russian pals.

Here's a thought. Why not try being more loyal to the USA than to DerParteiRepublikkan?

Read you post and then also read he was asked for his resignation. The way Comey was fired was disgusting and only a total low life would do it this way.

• Banned

Russsian pals?? HAHAHA. Are you libs still claiming a giant conspiracy by trump and the ruskies to steal the election? HAHA

Trump was a fool to keep comey on this long esp after comey kept hillary out of prison.

Trump was a fool to keep comey [sic] on this long esp [sic] after comey [sic] kept hillary [sic] out of the White House.

Fixed it for ya. That'll be $36.82. Lessons on how English capitalizes proper names cost extra.

Russsian pals?? HAHAHA. Are you libs still claiming a giant conspiracy by trump and the ruskies to steal the election? HAHA

Yes and I will go one step further, I suspect Trump is the one being blackmailed but as Trump so kindly said in his tweets, "no evidence". No evidence does not mean innocence. You have "no evidence" which is true, and many get away with crimes due to "no evidence".

Yes and I will go one step further, I suspect Trump is the one being blackmailed but as Trump so kindly said in his tweets, "no evidence". No evidence does not mean innocence. You have "no evidence" which is true, and many get away with crimes due to "no evidence".

Indeed that very distinction between "no evidence" and "no guilt" is a central point any time Rump agrees to settle one of his billions of lawsuits out of court --- the official statement of "I'm not responsible". It's what he's done literally all his life.

No?

Here's a thought. Why not try being more loyal to the USA than to DerParteiRepublikkan?
The only people investigating Trump are the media and democrat hacks.

:lol:

The FBI disagrees with you.

So does the House Intelligence Committee, and the Senate Intelligence Committee.

No?

The only people investigating Trump are the media and democrat hacks.

:lol:

The FBI disagrees with you.

So does the House Intelligence Committee, and the Senate Intelligence Committee.
They're investigating democrat allegations.

Clinton Fires Sessions

Clinton Fires Sessions
Fbi Shakeup Is Expected

July 20, 1993|By Mitchell Locin and Nicholas M. Horrock, Tribune Staff Writers.
WASHINGTON — After months of maneuvering and news leaks, President Clinton on Monday fired FBI Director William Sessions, saying he was "unable to effectively lead" the agency.

On Tuesday the president is expected to name a New York federal judge and former bureau agent, Louis J. Freeh, to head the nation's premier investigative agency.
Let me get this straight, we got a guy trying to hide the fact he fucked a white whore, vs a guy who is in bed with a russian dictator.......and you find this equal? Next?

Forum List

Back