Mike Huckabee on Palin 2012: "You Know, She May Run Away With It"

Smarter than you. And damn sure more successful.....No way you can argue that FACT!

the guy is a creationist making him fairly ignorant and second he became "succesful" by being a televangelist, a modern day snake oil salesman / con man

A modern day snakeoil salesman who was a community organizer and suckered the country into voting for him as president.

your deflection shows that my point hit a little to close to home for you

Smarter than you. And damn sure more successful.....No way you can argue that FACT!

the guy is a creationist making him fairly ignorant and second he became "succesful" by being a televangelist, a modern day snake oil salesman / con man

A modern day snakeoil salesman who was a community organizer and suckered the country into voting for him as president.

when was huckabee elected president, fuckwit?
:lol:

Huckabee is smart?

I don't know who he's smarter than... he's a decent enough guy, but i'm not sure someone who doesn't believe in evolution is in genius catagory.

in any event, his "opinion" has no more weight than anyone else's opinion.

why are you getting so angry on behalf of people you don't even know?

its what happens when you put all your faith into someone and that person turns out to be a failure. makes you very bitter

don't bother him too much or he will start posting random MLK quotes

I don't know who he's smarter than... he's a decent enough guy, but i'm not sure someone who doesn't believe in evolution is in genius catagory.

in any event, his "opinion" has no more weight than anyone else's opinion.

why are you getting so angry on behalf of people you don't even know?

its what happens when you put all your faith into someone and that person turns out to be a failure. makes you very bitter

Case in point, the community organizer.

He wasn't, fuckwit. The community organizer was, fuckwit.

your deflection shows that my point hit a little to close to home for you

I have a very nice home. You, not so much

I think he said "She may run away again."
No, that's not what he said....But keep trying to be the abject liar you FULLY admitted to being!

:eusa_whistle:

here's a quarter... buy a sense of humor. :)

us-quarter.jpg
Go tell a proud 13 year old kid that flying an American flag on his bike is "just silly"....Maybe you can make him cry. That'd be a hoot, eh?

:razz:

Forum List

Back