Mike Huckabee on Palin 2012: "You Know, She May Run Away With It"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Now this is good news to hear. Huckabee is smart and he knows that if she runs then he has no shot a getting the nomination. Palin is basically unstoppable if she runs. This will be the best presidential campaign I've witnessed since Reagan was first elected. I don't think any contender can match Palin's power. I don't see how she can be derailed because the media has nothing on her that wasn't reported in 08 and all of that was bogus and frivolous accusations. Huckabee is right. Palin will run away with it.

HotAirPundit: Mike Huckabee on Palin 2012: "You Know, She May Run Away With It"

Last edited:
Now this is good news to hear. Huckabee is smart....
BZZZZZZT!!!!!!!

PENALTY: Allowing Huckabee & smart to occupy the same-sentence.

277.gif

I don't see how she can be derailed because the media has nothing on her that wasn't reported in 08 and all of that was bogus and frivolous accusations.

The flip side of having high name recognition and being a known commodity is that people already know what they think of you.

z8vwff69yugutodheons5g.gif

I don't see how she can be derailed because the media has nothing on her that wasn't reported in 08 and all of that was bogus and frivolous accusations.

The flip side of having high name recognition and being a known commodity is that people already know what they think of you.

z8vwff69yugutodheons5g.gif

Think of all those tweets and facebook comments and how her Republican opponents for the nomination will use them. Oh, that's right...the OP thinks they will just step aside for her....:lol:

Huckabee is smart?
Smarter than you. And damn sure more successful.....No way you can argue that FACT!

I don't know who he's smarter than... he's a decent enough guy, but i'm not sure someone who doesn't believe in evolution is in genius catagory.

in any event, his "opinion" has no more weight than anyone else's opinion.

why are you getting so angry on behalf of people you don't even know?

Forum List

Back