Jindal vs H Clinton? Both proclaiming dislike of pat downs

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
What do you think? I like both these people better than Obama (or Bush). I think these new pat downs might be a turning point in rationality for many, something that both these two and their machines have apparently tuned into.

I think we have let the terrorists win by submitting to humiliating and demeaning pat downs. Obama is all for them, but, naturally he'll never, personally, have to submit to one. They are basically a sterling example of political correctness gone amok. Obama is for patting down wheelchair bound grandmas and 3 year old girls (For Christ's sake, even the foreign borne Muslim radicals rarely, if ever, plant bombs on 3 yr olds), but let's guard the civil rights of the obvious suspects.

This is all an exercise in philosophical exactness, at a cost of the general public in human dignity, time, and money.

Jindal: Time to Stop Apologizing for America - FoxNews.com

Clinton: TSA Should Try to Make Airport Screening Less Intrusive - FoxNews.com

Have you been to a concert or football game since 9/11?

No, but I've been to the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. No one patted down 'my junk', although the Statue of Liberty employees are the rudest people on the planet.

Does every TSA agent pat people's junk?

Answer me this... Do you know the risk/benefit ratio of the H1N1 vaccine? And, what percentage of pot smokers go on to use meth? :eusa_whistle:

No, but I've been to the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. No one patted down 'my junk', although the Statue of Liberty employees are the rudest people on the planet.

Does every TSA agent pat people's junk?

Answer me this... Do you know the risk/benefit ratio of the H1N1 vaccine? And, what percentage of pot smokers go on to use meth? :eusa_whistle:

I think pot should be legal and I don't believe it causes people to use meth. and yes there are some risks to the H1N1 vaccine. My wife is an emergency room nurse and she isn't getting one.
what does this have to do with TSA?

Forum List

Back