Mike Huckabee Is Right; Now Who Will Be The One To Fire The First Bullet?

Good point. DemoKKKrats have been killing their political opposition for decades, though. Centuries even.

MLK, Kennedy (both JFK and RFK), Reagan (attempted), Scalise, not to mention the dozens of innocents murdered by DemoKKKrats at their various political riots and terrorist bombings of the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 2010s, and 2020s.

Hell, we could go all the way back to Abraham Lincoln to see DemoKKKrats murdering Republicans over their politics.
Yep. And recently even

And you see what good it did them. Think about that before calling for a GOP armed response.
It's so pathetic how right-wingers find every way they can to avoid saying "Conservative"

If this moron thinks Scalise and MLK were fighting the same fight....maybe he should ask himself why Scales essentially referred to himself as the KKK without the baggage?

"Duke pointed to reports suggesting that Scalise cast himself as “David Duke without the baggage” while running for Louisiana Legislature in 1995, and said that the House majority whip had subsequently misled voters by disavowing that link. Scalise had spoken in 2002 to the Duke-founded European-American Unity and Rights Organization, the third-ranking House Republican was quick to distance himself"

Why do right-wingers time and time again keep pandering to racists, likening themselves to former KKK leaders, all to try to get elected -- and then distance from it when they get called out?

It's almost like they feel pandering to racists helps them win their primary elections...which is odd, because wouldn't they be more successful running as a Democrat doing this? If the claim is, today's KKK and white supremacists are still all Democrats

The Democrat Ku Klux Klan also lynched quite a few white Republicans too. It took a white Republican senator from Missouri to introduce an Anti-Lynching Bill to Congress in 1918, and it passed through the House of Representatives in 1922. (Leonidas Dyer)
This is why you folks hate those who know the difference between ideology and parties..so when you folks keep saying "Democrats" and avoid talking about ideology or policies, it is because you know, conservatives were on the wrong side....

Let's take that Anti-Lynching bill of 1918.....guess who opposed it? Conservatives...guess what they said about it? Allow me to educate you:

"Southern Senators opposed anti-lynching laws and other civil rights legislation on the ground that blacks were responsible for more crime, more babies born out of wedlock, more welfare and other forms of social assistance, and that strong measures were needed to keep them under control."

Wow, sounds like the same racist rhetoric you dic suckers still say today.....it's almost like the ideology remains the same, even tho the parties saying it, are different...weird huh

"Right-wing commentator Mike Huckabee is coming under heavy criticism after warning of “bullets” in future elections should Donald Trump lose in 2024 due to his mounting legal woes. “Here’s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets,” he said during his monologue on his TBN show “Huckabee.”

His comments over the weekend are the latest in a line of inflammatory statements from figures aligned with the former president. Last week, Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore told former Trump strategist Steve Bannon “I don’t want a civil war. I don’t want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so.” Last month, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin alluded to a civil war and urged Trump supporters to “rise up and take our country back.” Last year, failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake also issued a thinly veiled threat to Biden, “If you want to get to President Trump, you are going to have to go through me, and I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA.” She said it wasn’t a threat but “a public service announcement.”

Now all of these threats and tough talk sound bites look totally cool on OAN or Newsmax but sooner or later, there comes a time when you have to put up or shut up. The last election, these same threats were made about what would happen if Trump lost in 2020 - and when even something remotely to "take our country back" action happened at the Capitol, these same folks had to play mental gymnastics to distance themselves from it, blame it all on the FBI and Antifa while celebrating it as a great day for American patriots at the same time.

So will this time finally be the time right-wingers stop talking about it and be about it? Will now be the time that right-wingers take a situation where someone threatens to kill or actually kills a "Democrat" and treat that person as a hero; instead of trying to call it a false flag and distance yourself from it? In fact, why wait for someone random wackjob to do it, when will you start practicing what you preach? What are you afraid of? Surely not a soyboy liberal cuck.
He, and all others who advocate for a civil war, will be in the front...the vanguard. Of course they will. :heehee:

It's so pathetic how right-wingers find every way they can to avoid saying "Conservative"

If this moron thinks Scalise and MLK were fighting the same fight....maybe he should ask himself why Scales essentially referred to himself as the KKK without the baggage?

"Duke pointed to reports suggesting that Scalise cast himself as “David Duke without the baggage” while running for Louisiana Legislature in 1995, and said that the House majority whip had subsequently misled voters by disavowing that link. Scalise had spoken in 2002 to the Duke-founded European-American Unity and Rights Organization, the third-ranking House Republican was quick to distance himself"

Why do right-wingers time and time again keep pandering to racists, likening themselves to former KKK leaders, all to try to get elected -- and then distance from it when they get called out?

It's almost like they feel pandering to racists helps them win their primary elections...which is odd, because wouldn't they be more successful running as a Democrat doing this? If the claim is, today's KKK and white supremacists are still all Democrats

Oh look....Biff_Poindexter has a new BFF, David Duke. He suggested something Scalise allegedly said, so it must be right.

No, because #1 -- the person who did it was and never has been hailed a "patriot" a "hero" and no elected Democrats or anyone else came out claiming the shooter was secretly working for the FBI or call it a Psy Ops

Now that the deflection is out of the way.....will you be the one to go kill Democrats as A FORMER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND GOVERNOR is saying needs to be done?
Oh please. The Scalise shooter is definitely an enemy democrat hero as is the democrat neighbor of Rand Paul that beat him and put him in the hospital. Are democrats now worried that someone will fight back? One would opine that having a corrupt judiciary would be protection enough. Isn't it?

You agree that the judiciary is so corrupt as to punish thought crimes. It will take far more than seizing the right to fight back against an immediate threat. It might take a Dictator on the level of Napoleon ending the Jacobins or Hitler ending the Weimar. A dictator strong enough to raise and command an army.

This is why you folks hate those who know the difference between ideology and parties..so when you folks keep saying "Democrats" and avoid talking about ideology or policies, it is because you know, conservatives were on the wrong side....

Let's take that Anti-Lynching bill of 1918.....guess who opposed it? Conservatives...guess what they said about it? Allow me to educate you:

"Southern Senators opposed anti-lynching laws and other civil rights legislation on the ground that blacks were responsible for more crime, more babies born out of wedlock, more welfare and other forms of social assistance, and that strong measures were needed to keep them under control."

Wow, sounds like the same racist rhetoric you dic suckers still say today.....it's almost like the ideology remains the same, even tho the parties saying it, are different...weird huh

If you don't want to be a member of the KKK party anymore, then switch.

Until then, you still own this:

1694186404444.png

Oh look....Biff_Poindexter has a new BFF, David Duke. He suggested something Scalise allegedly said, so it must be right.
He said it on tape -- it isn't alleged...

And he said it because he knew it would play well with winning the GOP primary..

Which again, is strange because.....if the KKK are all Democrats, wouldn't Scalise be better off running as a Democrat?

Or are you full of shit and getting your dumb ass talking point, destroyed.....again...

You have no facts. However, the FACT remains that you're in the party of the KKK. Willingly, I assume.
The facts are those things you keep dodging in my posts - that I back up with actual EVIDENCE, LINKS, etc

Why do you keep dodging what "CONSERVATIVES" said about that anti-lynching bill?

I will post it again so I can watch you dodge it again...

Again, same shit you morons say on this message board DAILY.......you haven't updated your tired ass talking points in over 100 years....

oh, here are today's Conservatives still being triggered by Anti-Lynching bills...and opposing them....like they did 100 years ago...

"Right-wing commentator Mike Huckabee is coming under heavy criticism after warning of “bullets” in future elections should Donald Trump lose in 2024 due to his mounting legal woes. “Here’s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets,” he said during his monologue on his TBN show “Huckabee.”

His comments over the weekend are the latest in a line of inflammatory statements from figures aligned with the former president. Last week, Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore told former Trump strategist Steve Bannon “I don’t want a civil war. I don’t want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so.” Last month, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin alluded to a civil war and urged Trump supporters to “rise up and take our country back.” Last year, failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake also issued a thinly veiled threat to Biden, “If you want to get to President Trump, you are going to have to go through me, and I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA.” She said it wasn’t a threat but “a public service announcement.”

Now all of these threats and tough talk sound bites look totally cool on OAN or Newsmax but sooner or later, there comes a time when you have to put up or shut up. The last election, these same threats were made about what would happen if Trump lost in 2020 - and when even something remotely to "take our country back" action happened at the Capitol, these same folks had to play mental gymnastics to distance themselves from it, blame it all on the FBI and Antifa while celebrating it as a great day for American patriots at the same time.

So will this time finally be the time right-wingers stop talking about it and be about it? Will now be the time that right-wingers take a situation where someone threatens to kill or actually kills a "Democrat" and treat that person as a hero; instead of trying to call it a false flag and distance yourself from it? In fact, why wait for someone random wackjob to do it, when will you start practicing what you preach? What are you afraid of? Surely not a soyboy liberal cuck.
I thought you guys said conservatives were dangerous insurrectionists. What happened? Are they pussies who never do anything, or are they violent extremists? You can have it both ways.

There you go trying to pull off the "Great Liberal Switcheroo" again by flipping Republicans/ Democrats/conservatives/ liberals. It was you Democrats who gave resistance to the 1918 bill, just as they did the Civil Rights Act.

If those Civil War era Democrats were such "conservatives", why did they ignore the US Constitution by seceding from the Union? You Democrats have always been looking for ways to circumvent the Constitution, while we Republicans and conservatives view it as the "law of the land." It is not a "living, breathing" document written by old, white slave-owners", as you people are so fond of saying.

It's also telling that you're quoting David Duke, another Democrat. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Good point. DemoKKKrats have been killing their political opposition for decades, though. Centuries even.

MLK, Kennedy (both JFK and RFK), Reagan (attempted), Scalise, not to mention the dozens of innocents murdered by DemoKKKrats at their various political riots and terrorist bombings of the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 2010s, and 2020s.

Hell, we could go all the way back to Abraham Lincoln to see DemoKKKrats murdering Republicans over their politics.
Still lying, I see.

Forum List

Back