Mike Huckabee is a perfect example of what's wrong with the GOP

R

rdean

GOP s Mike Huckabee Questions the Obamas Parenting of Sasha and Malia - Barack Obama Beyonce Knowles Jay-Z Malia Obama Michelle Obama Sasha Obama People.com

Details of Huckabee Son s Dog Torture Episode Coming Out Pensito Review

UPDATE: January 2015 –Testing the waters for another presidential run, Mike Huckabee — whose son tortured and killed a dog — has sought attention by criticizing the Obamas’ parenting skills.

“Without question, [Huckabee] was making a conscious attempt to keep the state police from investigating his son,”

---------------------------

Huckabee is a typical Republican. He feels he is a man of GAWD who has the right to criticize the parenting skills of someone whose children have never been involved in something of the level of torture and murder of a poor homeless animal that Mike's son has. Taking a long time torturing and clearly having "fun". It's never occured to Mickey that perhaps it's his parenting skills that should be coming into question. Why? Because he's a conservative and a man of GAWD. His actions are not allowed to be questioned. Besides, it's someone elses fault because they didn't stop Mike's son.

fucking Republicans......
censored.gif

Really, he should be for the communist (China, Cuba, etc) like all the Democrat party is. and a Muslim sympathizer like Obama is.

gawd you people on the left will drag our country down the frkken gutter and the poor house all in one swoop.

go vote for your ONE candidate: the corrupted old lady Hillary. don't worry your empty heads about anyone else.

GOP s Mike Huckabee Questions the Obamas Parenting of Sasha and Malia - Barack Obama Beyonce Knowles Jay-Z Malia Obama Michelle Obama Sasha Obama People.com

UPDATE: January 2015 –Testing the waters for another presidential run, Mike Huckabee — whose son tortured and killed a dog — has sought attention by criticizing the Obamas’ parenting skills.

“Without question, [Huckabee] was making a conscious attempt to keep the state police from investigating his son,”

Huckabee is a typical Republican. He feels he is a man of GAWD who has the right to criticize the parenting skills of someone whose children have never been involved in something of the level of torture and murder of a poor homeless animal that Mike's son has. Taking a long time torturing and clearly having "fun". It's never occured to Mickey that perhaps it's his parenting skills that should be coming into question. Why? Because he's a conservative and a man of GAWD. His actions are not allowed to be questioned. Besides, it's someone elses fault because they didn't stop Mike's son.
You should like the Huck...after all he is a big gov welfare/warfare statist like yourself. Dissing a pol merely because he is not an R, is childish.

Well I suppose being a anti-christian bigot might work for you.

Bigots on both sides are going to be bickering.

I, personally, am not concerned what an atheist has to say about religious candidates: simply immaterial.

The torture slaying on an homeless dog disturbe me, and I will read up on it. Yes, the incident does reflect to some level H's parenting skills and successes.

Liberals are always confused about something.

Huckabee is anti gun for the most part, in addition to loving welfare.

Any Moon Bat should love him but they are not smart enough to know it.

Huckabee is a lefty according to my reading of his stance on immigration . Check out Huckabee 'on the issues' page !!

Huckabee is a lefty according to my reading of his stance on immigration . Check out Huckabee 'on the issues' page !!

they don't care. they don't care about anyone or anything BUT themselves for THE PARTY. Because for them anymore it's PARTY OVER COUNTRY. As far as they're concerned, the rest of us can go to hell

they just got KICKED to the dust bin of Minority in congress while under that ugly person they put in, Obama:

SO Here they are.

throwing up dirty and ugly politics because they don't HAVE ANYTHING ELSE

You should like the Huck...after all he is a big gov welfare/warfare statist like yourself. Dissing a pol merely because he is not an R, is childish.

Anti Christian Bigot? Oh, I see. You have confused REAL Christianity with that cult stuff that right wingers practice. I went to a Catholic school as a kid, and just to clue you in, I was taught Jesus did not believe in "let him die". He did not believe "feed the poor and they will breed". Jesus said something about passing through the eye of a needle. Republicans see the super wealthy as demi-gods. Republican conservatives are about as opposite from Jesus beliefs as you can get. In fact, they seem much more aligned with Satan.

deanie, we are not going to accept you as a religious authority of any sort.

Huckabee is a creationist, pro-immigration, populist supporter of the poor and workers, and a decent guy.

Really, he should be for the communist (China, Cuba, etc) like all the Democrat party is. and a Muslim sympathizer like Obama is.

gawd you people on the left will drag our country down the frkken gutter and the poor house all in one swoop.

go vote for your ONE candidate: the corrupted old lady Hillary. don't worry your empty heads about anyone else.
and does this make Bill Maher a Saint? {considering his comments regarding Sarah Palin}

[

Anti Christian Bigot? Oh, I see. You have confused REAL Christianity with that cult stuff that right wingers practice. I went to a Catholic school as a kid, and just to clue you in, I was taught Jesus did not believe in "let him die". He did not believe "feed the poor and they will breed". Jesus said something about passing through the eye of a needle. Republicans see the super wealthy as demi-gods. Republican conservatives are about as opposite from Jesus beliefs as you can get. In fact, they seem much more aligned with Satan.

You must have not learned very much. It is always amusing to see non believers lecture believers in what they should think.

Real Christians believe that charity comes from the heart, family and church, not from a bloated corrupt out of control debt ridden oppressive government where the "welfare" is handed out to secure a voting block.

Christians are usually self reliant and believe in personal responsibility and do not have envy or feel greed towards those that have more money than them. They sure do not believe in killing children on demand for the sake of convenience.

Real Christians do not attend an inner city "church" where hate against Whites, Jews and even the US is preached from the pulpit, like Obama did.

You would have a very hard time being an American Libtard Moon Bat and being a Christian. Not impossible but along the lines of the difficulty of a camel passing through the eye of a needle.

Flash, God knows His own.

Liberals will have a lot to answer for to the Lord. Politics and fiscal irresponsibility aside there is a lot of sin and immorality in the Moon Bat world. Everything from abortion to using racial division as a tool for power.

Of course if the sinners would repent the Lord will forgive.

Rderp thread. Nothing to see here

As if they should be beating their chest like apes over their ONE corrupted, scandal ridden candidate. the old lady Clinton

but to them they don't see a damn thing wrong with their dumb party...how sad is that

Hillary has more money than God, and Progs run pretty much everything including government, the courts, education, and most corporations.

To think that Progs keep control of government minus all the rich elites is insane.

As for Mike Huckabee being what is wrong with the GOP, no arguments there. He is a Prog as well.

and does this make Bill Maher a Saint? {considering his comments regarding Sarah Palin}

hell yeah he was, TO THEM
just look what they did to her, to Ben Carson, to Cruz, etc. They don't care if it's a woman, minority, christian, etc
they just hate them all

Forum List

Back