Mike Huckabee is a perfect example of what's wrong with the GOP

Of course every party have a bad guy or dishonest pig, but the problem is that liberals and other leftists parties have much more "pigs" than others.
And let's be honest - we all knows that libs and dems brings more harm than good!
Examples?
Cuz when I see Red States, I see shitholes, but when I see Blue States, I see money going to Red States.

Were you wearing your Nancy Pelosi issue glasses handed out to the liberal drones?

Of course every party have a bad guy or dishonest pig, but the problem is that liberals and other leftists parties have much more "pigs" than others.
And let's be honest - we all knows that libs and dems brings more harm than good!
Examples?
Cuz when I see Red States, I see shitholes, but when I see Blue States, I see money going to Red States.

Yeah that's why Chicago and Illinois are on the brink of financial disaster, right? How about Detroit?
I'm talking entire states. Not a city here and a city there.

Examples?

Were you wearing your Nancy Pelosi issue glasses handed out to the liberal drones?
Are you saying something was said that wasn't true?

Examples?

Yeah that's why Chicago and Illinois are on the brink of financial disaster, right? How about Detroit?

Those cities here and there are what brings down a state

Examples?

Are you saying something was said that wasn't true?

Bingo!

Examples?

Those cities here and there are what brings down a state
Is that what brought down Red States and made them so dependent on Government?

Clumsy. Yea, go with that. He could have called the humane society but he was clumsy. He could have called the police but he was clumsy. Besides, if you're in a hurry, torture is the way to go.

Guy, there are a whole lot of good reasons to not support Huckabee.

This isn't one of them.
So dog torture is one of the better reasons to support Huckabee? Sounds confusing.

You gotta hand it to the radical left. With the cooperation of (tax exempt) democrat party propaganda machines, the left has instant doo-doo on the families of every republican candidate for every political office. Meanwhile the republicans seem reluctant to delve into the public sector easy stuff regarding Hillary's amazing career of using state and federal resources to threaten the lives and security of women who would dare to come forward and admit that they were molested by her husband. Is there a double standard supported by the dominant liberal media?

So dog torture is one of the better reasons to support Huckabee? Sounds confusing.

Only because you are a partisan moron. Sorry, man, you are being intentionally dense.

Huckabee should scare the shit out of you as a liberal. Because Most Americans aren't liberals. Most Americans don't vote Republican because Republicans don't look out for the interests of working folks. Huckabee actually speaks to working class concerns, and he could probably peel off support.

You gotta hand it to the radical left. With the cooperation of (tax exempt) democrat party propaganda machines, the left has instant doo-doo on the families of every republican candidate for every political office. Meanwhile the republicans seem reluctant to delve into the public sector easy stuff regarding Hillary's amazing career of using state and federal resources to threaten the lives and security of women who would dare to come forward and admit that they were molested by her husband. Is there a double standard supported by the dominant liberal media?

Uh, guy, you got the Government to spend 70 million dollars for Ken Starr to go around the country on a panty-sniffing raid. Americans were RIGHTFULLY offended by this, because no one would want the government digging into their business like that.

Now, if you guys want to win, hows this for a crazy idea. Stop telling me why Hillary is the devil and give me a good reason to vote for one of your guys.

New Topics

Forum List

Back