McCarthy is on the wrong side of a GOP mutiny

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Poor Kevin. He sold his soul to be Speaker and now it is all coming apart. The far right cannot save him, because they are all in it for themselves. If these people instigate the first default of the US government, they will pay dearly at the ballot box.

Last edited:
McCarthy has every right to go to the loonies and say "it's my ass, not yours. Agree to this shit or I'm going to get votes from the Democrats ".

Poor Kevin. He sold his sole to be Speaker and now it is all coming apart. The far right cannot save him, because they are all in it for themselves. If these people instigate the first default of the US government, they will pay dearly at the ballot box.
Which is the wrong side, oh one who is not in the struggle?

Poor Kevin. He sold his sole to be Speaker and now it is all coming apart. The far right cannot save him, because they are all in it for themselves. If these people instigate the first default of the US government, they will pay dearly at the ballot box.
There have been some real profiles in craven cowardice during the orange years, but McCarthy has to take the cake.

Bent over a barrel by a handful of talk radio Trumpsters. He deserves whatever he gets.

I hope his budget crisis holds the country hostage and tanks our credit. Americans have thick skulls, and maybe that would finally be enough to get through to them that MAGA is a group of lunatics and terrorists.

McCarthy is useless.

He knows that a single nutjob Congressman could bring about a vote of confidence and he’s petrified

I hope his budget crisis holds the country hostage and tanks our credit. Americans have thick skulls, and maybe that would finally be enough to get through to them that MAGA is a group of lunatics and terrorists.
I really think the crazies in the MAGA House are gonna tank to economy this time. Kevin has NO CONTROL over the far right nuts.

"McCarthy’s lack of skill at moving his caucus forward could otherwise be seen as the feel-good event of the spring — except there’s the looming debt ceiling crisis. Because while his ineffectiveness in most policy areas is a benefit for the Americans who would be most affected by the draconian cuts the GOP is pushing, a failure to lift the debt ceiling would have repercussions for us all."

True.

This is history's challenge to McCarthy. Will he join and go down with the democrat pedophile party or will he fight along side a the tattered Americans seeking liberty.

McCarthy could be president if he wins for America.

McCarthy has every right to go to the loonies and say "it's my ass, not yours. Agree to this shit or I'm going to get votes from the Democrats ".

He could, but the RW media would crucify him and McCarthy made it easy to remove a Speaker

Forum List

Back