Middle Schoolers Assigned To Write 'Allah Is The Only God'

Lets all shit our pants b/c of a middle school World Cultures course. Too funny.

Perhaps the teacher is Muslim and to not teach these children about Allah being the one true God violates his or her religious liberty. We should accommodate the religious liberty of the teacher to convert these middle school infidels.
Wait ti they get up to the Crusades! I have a GREAT idea for show and tell.

Is it the slaughter of Holy Land Christians, Muslims, and, Jews at the hands of vainglorious Europeans? lol

Where is the outrage. Where is the protest ? If this had been a Christian assignment it would be all over the liberal media Parents Upset That Middle Schoolers Assigned To Write 'Allah Is The Only God'
How terrible, in a world where shit blows up because people think they know the will of God, they were assigned to understand what this is: the Shahada:

There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

How will they ever be good little American Talibaners now. I wonder, can they now handle this:

And God spoke all these words:

2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

3 “You shall have no other gods before me.

allahassignment.jpg

i am sure the parent did the lie part.....but i would object to this assignment....i would object to any assignment that told my child there is only one god
It's a creed, boys and girls. Dogma, like this:

Nicene Creed
I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made.

Who, for us men for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of Life; who proceeds from the Father [and the Son]; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.

And I believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

All this mindless and politically correct kowtowing to Muslims started when George W. Bush uttered the words that will forever be remembered as the dumbest in history:

"Islam is a religion of Peace".

Will they show the little kiddies the proper way to cut someones head off so it's pleases Allah.
6386230_orig.jpg

Like this you mean? Oh wait, those were Jews, you like Jews even though they are all going to an eternity in hell and God only wanted animals then, and selected infant males for some reason?

Lets all shit our pants b/c of a middle school World Cultures course. Too funny.

Perhaps the teacher is Muslim and to not teach these children about Allah being the one true God violates his or her religious liberty. We should accommodate the religious liberty of the teacher to convert these middle school infidels.

Is it the slaughter of Holy Land Christians, Muslims, and, Jews at the hands of vainglorious Europeans? lol

There should be some paback for what the euros did. How about we round up,some white peoples and trade them to Isis. Maybe we can do some affirmative action in it and throw some black people in. The first black person I think should go is Obama. He wants to make peace and shit so why not he do the right thing and volunteer to be beheaded by Isis. He can then sell his daughters into Isis session slavery ring. I doubt anyone would want to bang them but the token gesture might go a long way to make people in both countries feel "avenged".

There should be some paback for what the euros did. How about we round up,some white peoples and trade them to Isis. Maybe we can do some affirmative action in it and throw some black people in. The first black person I think should go is Obama. He wants to make peace and shit so why not he do the right thing and volunteer to be beheaded by Isis. He can then sell his daughters into Isis session slavery ring. I doubt anyone would want to bang them but the token gesture might go a long way to make people in both countries feel "avenged".

Cute rant. Here is a video of a black choir. I hope it doesn't make you too uncomfortable. lol

Cute rant. Here is a video of a black choir. I hope it doesn't make you too uncomfortable. lol

I'm sure you are hip hoping to the black choir on a regular basis. Honestly, I think black choir music stinks. I hope that offends you.

Isn't it amazing how much the left will side with Islam on everything?

We have shit happening in real time and the left is fast to respond with......

Oh...Yeah
Oh Yeah .....

Well 3,000 years ago so and so did this and that.....

What a great comeback.....

We used to live in a world when man had no idea what fire was....
A lot has changed since....

But the followers of Islam want to go back to living their lives as if we were back in the stone age.....

Allare Arkbar

Or what ever the fuck it is they say.

I'm sure you are hip hoping to the black choir on a regular basis. Honestly, I think black choir music stinks. I hope that offends you.

Not on a regular basis. I have to wait until I've stored up enough white guilt to force myself to watch.

Like all nobodies, nothing you say can offend me.

Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach. Those that can't teach, administrate.

Last year a Marine veteran's daughter in Maryland brought home an assignment from high school and when he called the school to simply request his daughter be excused from class while they studied the Muslim religion, they banned him from visiting the school by slapping a no-trespass order on him. They said he was threatening.

Wood denies making any threats. His version of the conversation is that he explained in no uncertain terms that he does “not believe in” Islam and wants his daughter removed from class while other students study the Muslim religion.

“I told her straight up ‘you could take that Muslim-loving piece of paper and shove it up your white ass,’ Wood said, according to the local newspaper.

Wood’s wife, Melissa Wood, backs her husband’s story.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/29/former-marine-complains-about-pro-islam-bias-in-daughters-schoolwork-gets-banned-from-school/#ixzz3kyRm08hA

allahassignment.jpg

i am sure the parent did the lie part.....but i would object to this assignment....i would object to any assignment that told my child there is only one god
It's a creed, boys and girls. Dogma, like this:

Nicene Creed
I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made.

Who, for us men for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of Life; who proceeds from the Father [and the Son]; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.

And I believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.
For once PMS nailed a meaningful quote.

Time to get hip my little man...

Not on a regular basis. I have to wait until I've stored up enough white guilt to force myself to watch.

Like all nobodies, nothing you say can offend me.

I never get to that to that point because I really dont like anything from black culture. I never have but I have to endure black history month every year. You don't know how stupid it is for white liberals to celebrate some achievement by black people such as learning to read, or staying out of jail, or taking care of your kids, getting a job. I think if you are going to celebrate black accomplishments at least celebrate something everyone would be awed by.

allahassignment.jpg

I bet when they study Christianity they have to write that Jesus was the son of God. I wonder if there will be outrage when that happens.
but they are not saying he is the only son....

Forum List

Back