"Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners," wrote Christopher Ciccone, who hi

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Finally logic is introduced by an openly gay man.

Ciccone acknowledged that Davis is required to follow federal law before he added: "But why should she when DOJ and other civil authorities don't follow federal law when they choose not to, i.e. Washington State and Colorado (POT) come to mind...or the abstract notion of 'sanctuary cities.' I always thought that sanctuary was the province of churches."

Madonna's Brother Defends Jailed Clerk Who Refused Marriage Licenses for Gay Couples

"Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners," he continued. "Is it so difficult to allow this women her religion? Or must we destroy her in order for her to betray her faith. No matter how we judge, it's truth. The rights we have all fought for, mean nothing, if we deny her hers."

Our system must be more zealous about protecting civil rights than social conservatives are about violating them.

Ciccone acknowledged that Davis is required to follow federal law before he added: "But why should she when DOJ and other civil authorities don't follow federal law when they choose not to, i.e. Washington State and Colorado (POT) come to mind...or the abstract notion of 'sanctuary cities.' I always thought that sanctuary was the province of churches."

Madonna's Brother Defends Jailed Clerk Who Refused Marriage Licenses for Gay Couples

"Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners," he continued. "Is it so difficult to allow this women her religion? Or must we destroy her in order for her to betray her faith. No matter how we judge, it's truth. The rights we have all fought for, mean nothing, if we deny her hers."

"Ciccone acknowledged that Davis is required to follow federal law..."

Your post ended right there.

And that federal law is???????????

And that federal law is???????????

What? You're arguing with your own expert witness?

lol, classic RWnuttery.

Our system must be more zealous about protecting civil rights than social conservatives are about violating them.
ER...no. That's fascism.

No, this is fascism:

the-pink-triangle-richard-plant-presentation-6-638.jpg

Finally logic is introduced by an openly gay man....

You Taliban wannabees can cite all the the "logic" you want but gay marriage is still legal and loony christian clerks won't be able to turn the country into a theocracy.

:alcoholic:
Refusing to commit sacrilege isn't an example of turning the country into a theocracy. The state is attempting to legislate religion, but Americans won't go for it. Bad law and corruption will be ignored and rooted out.

Dred Scott said that the SCOTUS making law was a bad idea. (poetic licence) 50 million unborn children who died would agree.

They aren't sore winners they aren't winners at all. What the gay mafia wanted was for Davis to violate her beliefs and apologize for having them. Until that happens they lose.
They are attempting to make Christianity illegal. They seek to force ppl to renounce their faith, participate in sacrilege, and be imprisoned if they don't. Pigs hate Christianity. Liberty and godliness pose a huge threat to depraved criminals. Just ask nazis and Marxists.

Refusing to commit sacrilege isn't an example of turning the country into a theocracy. The state is attempting to legislate religion, but Americans won't go for it. Bad law and corruption will be ignored and rooted out.

Nobody is forcing Davis to commit sacrilege, if she thinks doing her doing job is evil, all she has to do is resign and go work for the local church instead.

Oh, and ignoring/rooting out bad laws that are in conflict with your precious bible is exactly what a theocracy is all about.

:banana:

Our system must be more zealous about protecting civil rights

By ignoring hers?
Civil rights trump individual religious rights in this case because she is a public official, not a private citizen. If her religious convictions were that important to her the correct course would have been to resign not willfully violate her oath of office and then a court order.

Forum List

Back