Microsoft bans "small percentage" of Live accounts - Death Threats in Reaction

Really ... so they are not targeting people who buy things second hand ... and all these techies who managed to alter their consoles on their own just chose to use archaic messaging systems because they "prefer" them and not one of them, while willing to make death threats (which I doubt they were because of how many times MS has lied) did not hack into the MS game servers for a typical prank or scatter a virus in secret? Strange ... seems you don't know geeks well, or you don't know the difference between a geek (me) and a nerd (Shogut).

Hello, this guy went into a IRC chat and told people to knock off the death threats. The guy's information was posted online by scum that you defend. Your hate for Microsoft blinds you so badly that you probably won't mind if this guy was murdered by one of those psychos. All you care about is getting a shot in at MS.

Let's review:

I have asked for proof.
You said give me specifics.
I give you specifics.
You continue to give no proof.

Conclusion: You fail, you lose, Good day Sir.

As for Microsoft's product, you can buy it but they set the rules. If you don't like it, don't buy the product. However, don't break the rules that are already in place. That means you get whatever punishment is set in the first place. In this case, you're banned from Xbox Live.

Last edited:
Perhaps ... they do have that right. But ... do you think the CEO of AT&T would whine about some death threats for doing so? ;)

WHINE? It's death threats you clown. Do you remember what happened to PI on here when he made a threat to Ravi here? Are you that fucking stupid?

And this is not the CEO. It's the head of the department that decided to do this.

Canceling xbox live because people are modifying their consoles to play pirated games isn't comparable to unlocking your phone, imo. You own your phone, like you own your console, but you don't own xbox live or your phone service.

It would be comparable if ATT disconnected your phone service for unlocking your phone...and they'd have every right to do so.

Perhaps ... they do have that right. But ... do you think the CEO of AT&T would whine about some death threats for doing so? ;)
No perhaps about it. And reporting death threats isn't whining. :cuckoo:

WHINE? It's death threats you clown. Do you remember what happened to PI on here when he made a threat to Ravi here? Are you that fucking stupid?

And this is not the CEO. It's the head of the department that decided to do this.

*yawn* Do you know how many people receive death threats (if he wasn't lying about that) everyday? If he can't take the heat, he's in the wrong business, CEOs get death threats a lot, which is why I compared it. Customer Service reps get a lot of death threats every day to, but they don't whine about them, go crying into an IRC room (yeah, that's a smart place for any MS employee to enter in the first place :lol: he's an idiot for so many reasons) that's just childish, period. Do you know what my IRC channels do when you whine? They ban your ass for annoying the rest of us.

Canceling xbox live because people are modifying their consoles to play pirated games isn't comparable to unlocking your phone, imo. You own your phone, like you own your console, but you don't own xbox live or your phone service.

It would be comparable if ATT disconnected your phone service for unlocking your phone...and they'd have every right to do so.

No perhaps about it. And reporting death threats isn't whining. :cuckoo:

He didn't report is, first of all, he went whining in IRC. ;) Second of all, if all death threats were taken seriously, almost everyone in the US would be in prison, and it takes time to investigate them ... so meh ... maybe one or two will get into trouble when he does finally report them all (no doubt he's lying and erased all the emails to keep from looking like an idiot).

*yawn* Do you know how many people receive death threats (if he wasn't lying about that) everyday? If he can't take the heat, he's in the wrong business, CEOs get death threats a lot, which is why I compared it. Customer Service reps get a lot of death threats every day to, but they don't whine about them, go crying into an IRC room (yeah, that's a smart place for any MS employee to enter in the first place :lol: he's an idiot for so many reasons) that's just childish, period. Do you know what my IRC channels do when you whine? They ban your ass for annoying the rest of us.

Wow, you truly are batshit insane. :cuckoo:

He went to the IRC room where they were passing out his information and pleaded with them to stop. They were calling his house and threatening him, his wife, and even his dogs. They were far beyond just threatening him you psycho. CEOs don't get phone calls to the homes. Customer Service reps are faceless to people, apples and oranges. You're actually trying to excuse these people. I'd suggest you get help for your mental problems there troll.

At&T had an exclusive deal with apple to market the Iphone. Even if you don't find the similarity I assure you that apple lawyers did. Which is why I can post evidence of such while koder is still stammering and looking like a complete jackass.

Wait ... just realized I am trying to have a debate with two children ... shit, I gotta stop buying the troll bait.

Oh, so you admit that you fucking fail and have no source which indicates that MS sees second hand games on par with piracy?

yea... I kinda figured.

Wait ... just realized I am trying to have a debate with two children ... shit, I gotta stop buying the troll bait.

Call us trolls? Only troll here is you and you're batshit insane views.

this is typical of Koder's participation in most threads revolving around tech. She's one of those "can't dazzle you with brilliance so I'll baffle you with bullshit" kinda people. Notice how she starting claiming to be the uber expert while everyone else is just and ignorant troll AS SOON AS you pushed her to post sources for her asinine claims.

like i said. it's typical.

At&T had an exclusive deal with apple to market the Iphone. Even if you don't find the similarity I assure you that apple lawyers did. Which is why I can post evidence of such while koder is still stammering and looking like a complete jackass.
I don't think we are disagreeing. You are free to do anything you want to your iphone once you purchase it...but that doesn't mean ATT will have to continue to offer you service if you piss them off.

And, consequently, none of us give a shit about your irc channels. Nice to know that you don't have a problem with DEATH THREATS as long as it's a MS employee staring down death.

wow. talk about wombat shit crazy.

:cuckoo:

this is typical of Koder's participation in most threads revolving around tech. She's one of those "can't dazzle you with brilliance so I'll baffle you with bullshit" kinda people. Notice how she starting claiming to be the uber expert while everyone else is just and ignorant troll AS SOON AS you pushed her to post sources for her asinine claims.

:lol: Oh, admit it Soggy, you're still trying to figure out how to unlock your phone with your house key...cause only a techie such as the mighty KK knows about locked phones and stuff. :rofl:

I don't think we are disagreeing. You are free to do anything you want to your iphone once you purchase it...but that doesn't mean ATT will have to continue to offer you service if you piss them off.

indeed. notice that modded xbox's are still playable offline. I've modded my ps2 and it's just one of those risks that are taken by people willing to mod their hardware. Especially when they do so to play ripped games.

but, it's fun to watch Koder have a retard meltdown. I still don't see where she's provided a single iota of evidence that MS sees second hand games as anything close to a piracy equivalent. I guess that just goes to show how little she really does know as long as her shilltastic fanboy hardon can make shit up out of thin air.

Wow, you truly are batshit insane. :cuckoo:

He went to the IRC room where they were passing out his information and pleaded with them to stop. They were calling his house and threatening him, his wife, and even his dogs. They were far beyond just threatening him you psycho. CEOs don't get phone calls to the homes. Customer Service reps are faceless to people, apples and oranges. You're actually trying to excuse these people. I'd suggest you get help for your mental problems there troll.

:doubt: So ... instead of going to the FBI with proof ... he goes to the people doing it and cries. :cuckoo:

indeed. notice that modded xbox's are still playable offline. I've modded my ps2 and it's just one of those risks that are taken by people willing to mod their hardware. Especially when they do so to play ripped games.

but, it's fun to watch Koder have a retard meltdown. I still don't see where she's provided a single iota of evidence that MS sees second hand games as anything close to a piracy equivalent. I guess that just goes to show how little she really does know as long as her shilltastic fanboy hardon can make shit up out of thin air.

:eusa_eh: "Meltdown"?

... oh you mean the mocking you in the open? Okay.

:lol: Oh, admit it Soggy, you're still trying to figure out how to unlock your phone with your house key...cause only a techie such as the mighty KK knows about locked phones and stuff. :rofl:

HA! yea... i'm still waiting for the juice to come out after I squeeze it too.

IRC chatters are laughing now ... glad I could brighten their day with such a hilarious story.

shit.. you and your bots may chatter amongst yourselves but that sill doesn't make it less of a fact that you totally pussed out like a giant pansy when challenged to provide evidence for your retarded statements.

:eusa_eh: "Meltdown"?

... oh you mean the mocking you in the open? Okay.

If this thread is what you call mocking then you can go ahead and spread on another layer of fail to your tardcake.

Hey, I posted my evidence... where did yours go? Oh thats right... you are a psycho dumbass with more schizophrenic hallucinations than tech savvy. True story.

Forum List

Back