Microsoft bans "small percentage" of Live accounts - Death Threats in Reaction

The simple fact that you are defending a company now run by liars and thieves (yes, they are hypocrites for whining about "pirate" X-Boxes ... but not my point here) shows your true nature, boy.

OH! I get it! Instead of actually answering our questions, you attack the messengers! How cute! You're obviously using fallacies.

It doesn't matter if MS was run by fucking Hitler himself, you have to prove your assertions or shut the fuck up.

It doesn't matter what your point is, we asked you questions, you failed to answer them you batshit insane fool.

There you go, sorry I missed you defined question ... but ... you are asking for the impossible. They attack second hand users through denial of service and lawsuits ... which you can't prove intent on those. ;) Nice try though.

oh look.. The nutty bitch is so worked up that she posted her second round of fail twice.

seriously.

352092752_98988a929a.jpg

Show proof that MS isn't lying ... even once.

I think I'll go ahead and wait for you to post YOUR evidence of an equivalence between piracy and buying used games, ****. You are in no position to demand evidence of anything with all the blatant dancing you keep doing.

dude.. pay her no mind. This is not the first time she's illustrated how fucking retarded she is when it comes to tech. Hell, she'd be the first to QQ about last nights death of Malvo if someone told her that he had a little white apple sticker on the barrel of his sniper rifle.

The simple fact that you are defending a company now run by liars and thieves (yes, they are hypocrites for whining about "pirate" X-Boxes ... but not my point here) shows your true nature, boy.

Like i said AND PROVIDED EVIDENCE OF, ****, Apple does the same thing. Trust me, someone's true nature has been conveyed, nutjob.

:thup:

:eusa_eh: Really? Show me one lie Apple has said about Linux ... or even one MS product will do.

There you go, sorry I missed you defined question ... but ... you are asking for the impossible. They attack second hand users through denial of service and lawsuits ... which you can't prove intent on those. ;) Nice try though.

So what you're saying is you have no real proof. You're just talking out of your ass because it's Microsoft. Thanks for answering finally! :cool:

KK still posts more irrelevant shit related to my questions. Again, I don't give a fuck about your little crusade against Microsoft.

Google: Linux Lies by the way.

3,640,000: Conclusion according to KK: they obviously lie.

Linux lies pulls up the listings of all the time Microsucks lied about Linux ... a product can't lie, a company can. ;)

yea dog, you see whatever company that is tattooed on Koder's ass can't lie. They can only tell sugar plumb fibs and really mean well. Like I said, pay this bitch no mind. Her tech knowledge is like a hobo giving lawn care advice.

So what you're saying is you have no real proof. You're just talking out of your ass because it's Microsoft. Thanks for answering finally! :cool:

Really? Prove that they are not then.

KK still posts more irrelevant shit related to my questions. Again, I don't give a fuck about your little crusade against Microsoft.

Google: Linux Lies by the way.

3,640,000: Conclusion according to KK: they obviously lie.

Linux lies pulls up the listings of all the time Microsucks lied about Linux ... a product can't lie, a company can. ;)

yea dog, you see whatever company that is tattooed on Koder's ass can't lie. They can only tell sugar plumb fibs and really mean well. Like I said, pay this bitch no mind. Her tech knowledge is like a hobo giving lawn care advice.

*yawn* I get paid for offering my "knowledge" about tech, does anyone pay you for yours?

There goes KK, going "full retard" on us. You never go "full retard."

YOU made the assertion, YOU need to back up your claim. It's not my claim to back up you fool. :rofl:

Like i said AND PROVIDED EVIDENCE OF, ****, Apple does the same thing. Trust me, someone's true nature has been conveyed, nutjob.

:eusa_eh: Really? Show me one lie Apple has said about Linux ... or even one MS product will do.

that is a pretty lame ass attempt to strawman up yourself some saved face, koder! I said Apple does the same thing as MS in regards to TOC agreements for the sake of preserved business models. Remember, I already posted my evidence of such..

meanwhile, you still haven't posted a goddamn thing proving your previous charges about piracy, used games and that EEEEVIIIILLL MS.

:rofl:

CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO! Failtrain Kitten Koder boards in 3... 2....

I did ... and I pointed out why there is no "link" to such ... now, prove yours or admit that you have just as much proof as I do.

My proof: There is no such proof to say otherwise. I don't need to back up any such assertion because only batshit insane people make it. I have already backed it up by not receiving any evidence to back up your point.

Last edited:

that is a pretty lame ass attempt to strawman up yourself some saved face, koder! I said Apple does the same thing as MS in regards to TOC agreements for the sake of preserved business models. Remember, I already posted my evidence of such..

meanwhile, you still haven't posted a goddamn thing proving your previous charges about piracy, used games and that EEEEVIIIILLL MS.

CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO! Failtrain Kitten Koder boards in 3... 2....

My search only pulled up lies about Apple told by MS recently ... so ... unless you can post ones other than what my search pulls up I am to assume yours came up exactly the same, which explains why you won't post them.

that you would even make such a stupid fucking statement, again, conveys the value of your tech input in this forum. Hey, I know, when YOU don't have shit to back up YOUR statements go challenge someone else to leap over YOUR requirements! GOOD PLAN!

:cuckoo:

I did ... and I pointed out why there is no "link" to such ... now, prove yours or admit that you have just as much proof as I do.

My proof: There is no such proof to say otherwise. I don't need to back up any such assertion because only batshit insane people make it. I have already backed it up by not receiving any evidence to back up your point.

As you pointed out, lack of evidence is not evidence. ;)

So ... either we are on equal ground, or you have proof otherwise.

As you pointed out, lack of evidence is not evidence. ;)

So ... either we are on equal ground, or you have proof otherwise.

There is no equal ground you fool. YOU have made the assertion, YOU have to prove it. IF you do not prove it, then it is FALSE. That is the common rules of debating or arguing. NO EVIDENCE in your Assertion does not make it credible.

Now you're just trying to go for a tie since you obviously can't win when confronted finally. So either, PUT UP or SHUT UP.

Total results for Microsoft lies = more than 1,730,000.

Results 1 - 10 of about 11,500,000 for linux lies

:lol:

Results 1 - 10 of about 8,090,000 for apple lies

:cuckoo:

Post some of the results you came up with ... because .. as I said, a product can't lie, Linux is a product not a company. Try to remove the results from the same websites to. ;)
Seriously, a google result can turn up anything.

When it comes to MS...you are a partisan hack.

Results 1 - 10 of about 3,070 for steve jobs fucks gerbils

Forum List

Back