Microsoft bans "small percentage" of Live accounts - Death Threats in Reaction

indeed. notice that modded xbox's are still playable offline. I've modded my ps2 and it's just one of those risks that are taken by people willing to mod their hardware. Especially when they do so to play ripped games.

but, it's fun to watch Koder have a retard meltdown. I still don't see where she's provided a single iota of evidence that MS sees second hand games as anything close to a piracy equivalent. I guess that just goes to show how little she really does know as long as her shilltastic fanboy hardon can make shit up out of thin air.

:eusa_eh: "Meltdown"?

... oh you mean the mocking you in the open? Okay.

If this thread is what you call mocking then you can go ahead and spread on another layer of fail to your tardcake.

Hey, I posted my evidence... where did yours go? Oh thats right... you are a psycho dumbass with more schizophrenic hallucinations than tech savvy. True story.

So ... Shogut ... where's your website (not Front Page built) or video game? Some app? Some animation? Photography perhaps? Something other than an endless stream of foul mouthed rants on a message board? Anything?

:doubt: So ... instead of going to the FBI with proof ... he goes to the people doing it and cries. :cuckoo:

OH, I get it now! You didn't even bother to read the articles! You just saw it was Microsoft and attacked the guy! I see how it is. If you read the articles, maybe you'll see what he did you psycho.

Oh, and KK, still waiting for some evidence.

:eusa_eh: "Meltdown"?

... oh you mean the mocking you in the open? Okay.

If this thread is what you call mocking then you can go ahead and spread on another layer of fail to your tardcake.

Hey, I posted my evidence... where did yours go? Oh thats right... you are a psycho dumbass with more schizophrenic hallucinations than tech savvy. True story.

So ... Shogut ... where's your website (not Front Page built) or video game? Some app? Some animation? Photography perhaps? Something other than an endless stream of foul mouthed rants on a message board? Anything?

uh, did you hit reply without realizing that your own efforts really are shit? Seriously, your daydream fantasy about being a player in the world of tech dips your laughable retard act in some gooey pathetic fail. I've seen your game efforts just as i;ve seen your attempt at dicking around with animation apps. Color me unimpressed.

Now, why don't you take about five minutes from farting all over the web with your worthless bullshit and cite your sources like you've been challenged already? WHY? Oh yea.. because you fucking fail that THAT too.

what the FUCK does any of that have to do with your assumption that MS thinks second hand games are the same as piracy, nutbag?

WOW.

It's getting to "boiling the rabbit" levels of batshit crazy!

First link:

according to Linux experts and at least one Best Buy employee who has seen the alleged Microsoft training slides.

You mean ONE Best Buy Employee and some Linux users?! OH MY! That certainly justifies the death threats and makes your point about them banning people for just buying old games certainly right. I'm not talking about your little dick war with Microsoft and Linux, I'm talking about the points you made.

2nd Link: A blog

And I'm looking at the rest, NONE are any evidence towards MY questions. Are you really that dumb? I'm asking for evidence for the points you made earlier. All you did was post a bunch of Linux users BAWWWWWWing over in their war with Microsoft. Get real, and stay on-topic and answer my damn questions.

what the FUCK does any of that have to do with your assumption that MS thinks second hand games are the same as piracy, nutbag?

WOW.

That's exactly what I just asked her. She is truly fucking insane. She sees this as part of her little war against Microsoft. She thinks these pirates are Linux users fighting the good fight. She is truly in need of some help. She sees this an attack on Linux users by disagreeing with her.

WOW.

That's exactly what I just asked her. She is truly fucking insane. She sees this as part of her little war against Microsoft. She thinks these pirates are Linux users fighting the good fight. She is truly in need of some help. She sees this an attack on Linux users by disagreeing with her.

dude.. pay her no mind. This is not the first time she's illustrated how fucking retarded she is when it comes to tech. Hell, she'd be the first to QQ about last nights death of Malvo if someone told her that he had a little white apple sticker on the barrel of his sniper rifle.

oh look.. The nutty bitch is so worked up that she posted her second round of fail twice.

seriously.

352092752_98988a929a.jpg

WOW.

dude.. pay her no mind. This is not the first time she's illustrated how fucking retarded she is when it comes to tech. Hell, she'd be the first to QQ about last nights death of Malvo if someone told her that he had a little white apple sticker on the barrel of his sniper rifle.

The simple fact that you are defending a company now run by liars and thieves (yes, they are hypocrites for whining about "pirate" X-Boxes ... but not my point here) shows your true nature, boy.

KK still posts more irrelevant shit related to my questions. Again, I don't give a fuck about your little crusade against Microsoft.

Google: Linux Lies by the way.

3,640,000: Conclusion according to KK: they obviously lie.

Total results for Microsoft lies = more than 1,730,000.

Yea dog.. as you can plainly see, accusing MS of lying CLEARLY proves that they make an equivalence between piracy and second hand games from gamestop.

:cuckoo:

PhilCrazy.jpg

The simple fact that you are defending a company now run by liars and thieves (yes, they are hypocrites for whining about "pirate" X-Boxes ... but not my point here) shows your true nature, boy.

OH! I get it! Instead of actually answering our questions, you attack the messengers! How cute! You're obviously using fallacies.

It doesn't matter if MS was run by fucking Hitler himself, you have to prove your assertions or shut the fuck up.

It doesn't matter what your point is, we asked you questions, you failed to answer them you batshit insane fool.

KK still posts more irrelevant shit related to my questions. Again, I don't give a fuck about your little crusade against Microsoft.

Google: Linux Lies by the way.

3,640,000: Conclusion according to KK: they obviously lie.

Linux lies pulls up the listings of all the time Microsucks lied about Linux ... a product can't lie, a company can. ;)

Yea dog.. as you can plainly see, accusing MS of lying CLEARLY proves that they make an equivalence between piracy and second hand games from gamestop.

:cuckoo:

PhilCrazy.jpg

Oh wow, I clearly missed that so intelligent conclusion. Since I'm not a techie who spends my entire life in the basement on IRC, I do not have the qualifications to know such things. :(

Like i said AND PROVIDED EVIDENCE OF, ****, Apple does the same thing. Trust me, someone's true nature has been conveyed, nutjob.

:thup:

Forum List

Back