Microsoft bans "small percentage" of Live accounts - Death Threats in Reaction

So ... you are all for punishing people who buy products used to save a few bucks ... good to know! :lol:

Except you have not provided a link to back up such assertions. Right now, you are supporting a bunch of psychos who threatened a man's family. AND even IF they did do nothing, the wrong reaction is to make death threats. That's like murdering someone to prove you're innocent of a different murder.

You're flipping psycho to actually sit there and think what you posted is my argument.

You missed my point ... look closer at the statement ... if I did it, they wouldn't know, anyone with programming experience can get away with it, no matter what they do. The ones they are punishing are not the people who are really doing anything wrong, thus the backlash through emails and phone messages :rofl: anyone with real technical knowledge would respond (if they bothered) with something a little more dastardly. I would give out tons of the hacks across the globe if I cared enough to actually play v-games like those. True pirates would send viruses to the network in a flash. Tech geek v-gamers who did care would likely hack the server and mess up every account, just for shits and grins. No, these people phoning in and emailing likely bought their X-Box from someone who was bored with it or needed some spare cash, they are most likely not even the ones who made mods to them in the first place. But meh ... this will likely boost Playstation's sales and Nintendo's as well, which is cool. Nintendo is nice to us programmers, they let us emulate their old systems so people will be encouraged to buy their newer ones for game sequels, and Playstation not only lets us create emulators, they give us the libraries to make games for their systems ... for free. So meh ... the less popular Microsucks is in the gaming world the better games will be.

All that aside, emulators are not illegal even if the company does not allow them, logging onto their server with one is not illegal but a break of their TOS only, yet ... in the hands of a coder, they would never know the difference. :cool: Just most of us coders are too busy making the games to bother.

I got your point, it wouldn't make it anymore right. If people who make death threats over this by calling up someone's home and threatening their wife for example, they deserve to be banned from Xbox Live. I'm appalled at you defending some of these psychos.

Your hate for Microsoft is blinding you clearly. Just because someone doesn't know you murdered someone, doesn't make it okay. You seriously need to get your head checked. NOTHING Microsoft does would make it alright to threaten a man's family.

So ... you are all for punishing people who buy products used to save a few bucks ... good to know! :lol:

yes, stupid. AND APPLE AGREES. Fuck, you are REALLY this fucking stupid that you'd imagine that I can't post source after source illustrating APPLE'S REACTION TO *GASP* MAC CLONES?

:rofl:

Hell, every online game you've ever played has a TOS statement that conveys, specifically, the repercussions of altering code. Oh, duh.. silly me.. you use Ushitu so you would not know anything about playing online games. ooops!

WOW you are really showing what kind of batshit crazy fanboi fodder you are today, koder. And, it's their product. They have the same right to do THE SAME THINK APPLE DID WITH MAC CLONES, UNLOCKED CELL PHONE, UNWANTED APPS, AND IPOD HACKS. Jesus fucking christ, koder. your zealotry makes me laugh.

Apple is recanting their app restrictions. ;) As for your unlocked reference, that just shows how little you know about tech. Thanks for proving you are clueless. :cool:

HA! whatever you say, you dumb bitch. Notice you have yet to post a singe source as requested following your asinine statements. I know I know.. insist that you are the expert and that everyone ELSE is the ignorant ones. Like I said, retard, this is the same shit even your apple messiah did when trying to preserve the integrity of their product's business model. But hey.. don't let EVIDENCE shit on your keyboard or anything.

The class-action filing complained that "Apple forced plaintiff and the class members to pay substantially more for the iPhone and cell phone service than they would have paid in a competitive marketplace either for the iPhone or for AT&T's cell phone service". There is also some legal background for these complaints. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 states that mobile phone owners have a right to unlock such devices for personal use.

Because of this, Apple's move to brick unlocked iPhones with the v1.1.1 firmware update was a violation of consumer rights. The problem is that some people paid the termination fee to the operator and then had the right of legally unlocking their devices. Apple destroyed them with the latest firmware upgrade, although they had done nothing
New Lawsuit Against Apple's Bricking of Unlocked iPhones - Apple's in trouble.... - Softpedia

They made a mistake, they have to finish the lawsuit no matter what (or settle out of court) but they are discussing ways to fix this mistake in the long run ... have you ever seen Microsucks be open about their lawsuits? Yeah ... sure. Microsucks is getting away with this still, same thing Apple got into trouble for just different technology ... but does anyone whine about that? No, because to the laymen Apple is evil for trying to produce better products than Microsucks. :lol: Yeah, that's the ticket. Do you know whta "unlocking" cell phones even means?

I got your point, it wouldn't make it anymore right. If people who make death threats over this by calling up someone's home and threatening their wife for example, they deserve to be banned from Xbox Live. I'm appalled at you defending some of these psychos.

Your hate for Microsoft is blinding you clearly. Just because someone doesn't know you murdered someone, doesn't make it okay. You seriously need to get your head checked. NOTHING Microsoft does would make it alright to threaten a man's family.

yes, stupid. AND APPLE AGREES. Fuck, you are REALLY this fucking stupid that you'd imagine that I can't post source after source illustrating APPLE'S REACTION TO *GASP* MAC CLONES?

Hell, every online game you've ever played has a TOS statement that conveys, specifically, the repercussions of altering code. Oh, duh.. silly me.. you use Ushitu so you would not know anything about playing online games. ooops!

I help work with emulators ... and it plays Playstation III games just fine. ;)

As for "altering code" ... again, Microsucks isn't going after those who do actually steal their code, they are going after morons like you, who use stolen code already compiled, but they aren't getting idiots like you (the real thieves) they are punishing those who bought second hand products from idiots like you, the laymen who simply wanted something that they thought would be legit and working. But then, it's no wonder you are pleased with this, takes more heat off real criminals like you. ;)

Apple is recanting their app restrictions. ;) As for your unlocked reference, that just shows how little you know about tech. Thanks for proving you are clueless. :cool:

HA! whatever you say, you dumb bitch. Notice you have yet to post a singe source as requested following your asinine statements. I know I know.. insist that you are the expert and that everyone ELSE is the ignorant ones. Like I said, retard, this is the same shit even your apple messiah did when trying to preserve the integrity of their product's business model. But hey.. don't let EVIDENCE shit on your keyboard or anything.

The class-action filing complained that "Apple forced plaintiff and the class members to pay substantially more for the iPhone and cell phone service than they would have paid in a competitive marketplace either for the iPhone or for AT&T's cell phone service". There is also some legal background for these complaints. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 states that mobile phone owners have a right to unlock such devices for personal use.

Because of this, Apple's move to brick unlocked iPhones with the v1.1.1 firmware update was a violation of consumer rights. The problem is that some people paid the termination fee to the operator and then had the right of legally unlocking their devices. Apple destroyed them with the latest firmware upgrade, although they had done nothing
New Lawsuit Against Apple's Bricking of Unlocked iPhones - Apple's in trouble.... - Softpedia

They made a mistake, they have to finish the lawsuit no matter what (or settle out of court) but they are discussing ways to fix this mistake in the long run ... have you ever seen Microsucks be open about their lawsuits? Yeah ... sure. Microsucks is getting away with this still, same thing Apple got into trouble for just different technology ... but does anyone whine about that? No, because to the laymen Apple is evil for trying to produce better products than Microsucks. :lol: Yeah, that's the ticket. Do you know whta "unlocking" cell phones even means?

you fucking shill. And, seriously, if you are dumb enough to assume that your "expertise" is required to understand what unlocking a fucking cell phone means, in light of the EVIDENCE I posted and you try to disregard, you must really be desperate to save face.

seriously.

:rolleyes:

As for "altering code" ... again, Microsucks isn't going after those who do actually steal their code, they are going after morons like you, who use stolen code already compiled, but they aren't getting idiots like you (the real thieves) they are punishing those who bought second hand products from idiots like you, the laymen who simply wanted something that they thought would be legit and working. But then, it's no wonder you are pleased with this, takes more heat off real criminals like you. ;)

:lol:

yea yea yea... you like you claim to be a LOT of things when it comes to computing. Unfortunately, it's pretty clear how full of shit you are.

And, if you want to use parentheses that is fine with me. But, ALTERING CODE, be it original code or not, IS STILL ALTERING CODE. And, it's against he TOC of every online game you've ever WATCHED someone else play on a machine that is not run by a shitty wannabe OS.

And, again, I'd LOVE to see your evidence that buying a used game from gamestop amounts to "pirating" in the eyes of MS. I mean, there is ONLY a fucking video game FRANCHISE in almost every major city based on the concept of reselling used games, you fucking idiot!

:thup:

yea yea yea... you like you claim to be a LOT of things when it comes to computing. Unfortunately, it's pretty clear how full of shit you are.

And, if you want to use parentheses that is fine with me. But, ALTERING CODE, be it original code or not, IS STILL ALTERING CODE. And, it's against he TOC of every online game you've ever WATCHED someone else play on a machine that is not run by a shitty wannabe OS.

And, again, I'd LOVE to see your evidence that buying a used game from gamestop amounts to "pirating" in the eyes of MS. I mean, there is ONLY a fucking video game FRANCHISE in almost every major city based on the concept of reselling used games, you fucking idiot!

Prove one of your contentions ... not just numbers but actual proof. :eusa_whistle:

But alas, not in this thread, we have shitgunned this topic enough.

Which ones?

All of them for starters. Or least the important ones.

All points are important to someone ... as for all of them ... not all points can have links. ;)

So which points are you referring, be specific or you shall just have to Google them yourself.

Well, let's start with the assumptions that MS draws an equivalence between used games and piracy as suggested in your laughably retarded statement:

You do realize, that according to the "rules", anything you purchase second hand is considered "pirated" by them, right?

:eusa_whistle:

Prove one of your contentions ... not just numbers but actual proof. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not the one making RETARDED statements, bitch. Who the fuck are YOU to ask for proof of anything given your lack thereof thus far?

:cuckoo:

All points are important to someone ... as for all of them ... not all points can have links. ;)

So which points are you referring, be specific or you shall just have to Google them yourself.

Go back in the thread and see what I'm asking for specifically. Either you're stupid or playing stupid.

How about things such as this for starters:

You do realize, that according to the "rules", anything you purchase second hand is considered "pirated" by them, right?

Psycho.

:rofl: You asking for proof is like a drunk driver hitting someone on a sidewalk and then asking for them to be tested for their BAC.

and besides.. I:VE ALREADY POSTED EVIDENCE OF APPLE;S REACTION TO UNLOCKED PHONES.

Scroll up, stupid. I know I know.. they "just made an lil oopsy".

Go back in the thread and see what I'm asking for specifically. Either you're stupid or playing stupid.

How about things such as this for starters:

Psycho.

Really ... so they are not targeting people who buy things second hand ... and all these techies who managed to alter their consoles on their own just chose to use archaic messaging systems because they "prefer" them and not one of them, while willing to make death threats (which I doubt they were because of how many times MS has lied) did not hack into the MS game servers for a typical prank or scatter a virus in secret? Strange ... seems you don't know geeks well, or you don't know the difference between a geek (me) and a nerd (Shogut).

Canceling xbox live because people are modifying their consoles to play pirated games isn't comparable to unlocking your phone, imo. You own your phone, like you own your console, but you don't own xbox live or your phone service.

It would be comparable if ATT disconnected your phone service for unlocking your phone...and they'd have every right to do so.

Canceling xbox live because people are modifying their consoles to play pirated games isn't comparable to unlocking your phone, imo. You own your phone, like you own your console, but you don't own xbox live or your phone service.

It would be comparable if ATT disconnected your phone service for unlocking your phone...and they'd have every right to do so.

Perhaps ... they do have that right. But ... do you think the CEO of AT&T would whine about some death threats for doing so? ;)

Forum List

Back