Michelle Obama's story was compelling

actually, i find your postings very amusing
the lack of actual facts is astounding
you sure seem to pick and chose your "facts" from very unreliable sources

Right...

It's all in the public record, my friend.

actually, i find your postings very amusing
the lack of actual facts is astounding
you sure seem to pick and chose your "facts" from very unreliable sources

Not only that, he posts the same stuff over and over....quite boring really.

BTW Obama supported this guy....
YouTube - Obama's Endorsement Of Alexi Giannoulias

After knowing this....
Obama leans on treasurer nominee: Giannoulias pressed on family-bank loans. | Chicago Tribune (Chicago, IL) (April, 2006)
U.S. Sen. Barack Obama said Wednesday he is concerned by revelations that the bank owned by Illinois Democratic treasurer nominee Alexi Giannoulias' family gave loans to a Chicago crime figure and said the candidate owes him and the public a full accounting.

"I'm going to take a look at what's been going on and I'm going to ask Alexi directly what is happening," said Obama, an early and enthusiastic backer of the first-time candidate, after a town-hall meeting at York High School in Elmhurst.

This is why....

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2007/09/sweet_blog_special_today_in_ob_1.html
White House hopeful Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) omits from his Wednesday public schedule a fund-raiser hosted by Illinois State Treasurer Alexi Giannoulias at a restaurant in Chicago's Greektown community. The event is closed to the press and a campaign spokesman, Ben LaBolt, said in response to my e-mail query this morning that a pool reporter will not be allowed in the reception. Obama stumps in Iowa for a series of meet-the- candidate events and then returns to Chicago for the Giannoulias funder.
As an example of the hard ball nature of the campaign, NYPost Washington Bureau Chief Charles Hurt resurrects in the Wednesday edition an old story about Giannoulias---one he has long battled regarding reputed mob ties--with the headline "Obama's Mob-tie $idekick."

Last edited:
My unsolicited opinion is he would wither on the vine if forced to think for himself for a whole day. But I've been wrong about "the libs" here before. :eusa_angel:

Insults are all you have.

I posted the truth.

Insults are all you have.

I posted the truth.

Thank you for that. :badgrin:

My point was that they were someone else's opinion and my opinion was you are not able to post a cogent thought of your own design. However, you did find that "insulting" which proves you have hope.

to the 10th power
;)

btw, what do you think of ol kirk here?
:D

I find Kirk brash ... confrontational ... it seems like he's got a score to settle ... he makes good points sometimes but they get dilluted by the profanity and attacking style ... it's tough to take it seriously ... but I can understand his frustration ... admittedly, I can get brash myself ... but I tend to be more of a "respond in kind" type of poster.

FYI, bush lover is a liberal doing a parody of Bush Republicans.

Yeah ... Dive cleared that up ... I've come across a few before ... sometimes it's tough to tell ... it helps when they are actually humorous about it.

O and his wife both came up from the masses.

They are both remarkable people who got to where they are based on MERIT.

Little wonder Republicans hate them so much.

Kirk wins hands down, you rightwads are full of shit, what a pathetic defence, nothing but deflection and rationalisation. You really are a lot of pansy pussies. You can hand out the smears but when facts are thrown back at your it's catatonia time, but only after a bit of mewling and whining and an attempt at a circle jerk.

Damn, where are the noble opponents? Rock? You there?

Whining pussies, you should hand in your rightwad cards, you're letting your own side down.

Kirk - you kicked their sorry arses. The rest of you, pick your game up or I may have to get you all thrown out of here for being piss weak. :badgrin:

O and his wife both came up from the masses.

They are both remarkable people who got to where they are based on MERIT.

Little wonder Republicans hate them so much.

If I take this to the next step, are you suggesting that Obama's kids or any kids of successful parents would be out of touch with the masses?

If I take this to the next step, are you suggesting that Obama's kids or any kids of successful parents would be out of touch with the masses?

No.

If I'd meant to say that, I can assure you I am quite capable of saying it myself.

A shame the conventions are televised.

070730_obama_hmed_2p.h2.jpg

Her face would be great for radio.

She looks like a sleestack

sleestack.gif

As a matter of fact... add hair and it is a spitting image

sleestack.jpg

Last edited:
I find Kirk brash ... confrontational ... it seems like he's got a score to settle ... he makes good points sometimes but they get dilluted by the profanity and attacking style ... it's tough to take it seriously ... but I can understand his frustration ... admittedly, I can get brash myself ... but I tend to be more of a "respond in kind" type of poster.

Interesting fantasy...

There was no profanity in these posts, only links to fact based articles.

How scarey is it for Republicans to have their carefully built facade taken down by facts?

Forum List

Back