Michelle Obama's story was compelling

Thank you for that. :badgrin:

My point was that they were someone else's opinion and my opinion was you are not able to post a cogent thought of your own design. However, you did find that "insulting" which proves you have hope.

More insults...

James Henley's criminal record and mafia business connection are part of the public record, as is Cindy McCain's forgery and drug addiction theft.

Prove me wrong.

i do not fault cindy mccain for her father's ill doings, nor do i fault her for her drug addiction, she was under an incredible amount of stress during the McCain Keating affair and from my understanding, this is when she became an addict....this could happen to any of us, if we reached our breaking point....she beat the addiction, which shows a great deal of strength garnered up, after being broken.

well, IF michelle obama did actually hate you for the color of your skin, i would be able to forgive that also, and find some empathy for her and her circumstances that got her to this position, and be there to show her, that she can beat her feelings and overcome this also.....as Cindy did with her deamon.... ''forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those that tresspass against us'', doesn't apply to only one side of the political aisle, with me.....compassion and forgiveness for all.....i try to live my Christianity....not easy,:( but I give it my best.

So, you're willing to preach to Michelle about how she's wrong, but you still think she and her racist husband should receive the honors of representing our country?

So, you're willing to preach to Michelle about how she's wrong, but you still think she and her racist husband should receive the honors of representing our country?

i had plans of writing in susan b. anthony for president...we will see if the obama's can win me over by november...

what i think is that if I had a different color of skin than white, i think that I probably would be going thru a tougher life, than the life i have now....i began thinking this way, when i befriended a Black coworker, who I also admired....she lived in texas, was a Rep for the company and i worked at the headquarters in massachusetts...but before this job, we worked together at Dillard's, i was a buyer in the florida division and she was a buyer in the san antonio division of Dillard's....and worked together frequently on major, storewide, company buys and went to Market together also, in new york and las vegas and in Dallas....

And over the years of befriending her, i witnessed things that i had not ever seen before the friendship... that made me realize that the road, the proverbial road, was harder for her, than for me....and not necessarily all in the workplace....just little things, that do eventually add up....

massachusetts has some racists no doubt....i can give examples of things if you woukld like, but just keeping this in mind when i tell you, that one of the times she came up to our headquarters, my husband and I offered to meet her for drinks in the hotel the company put her up in and then out to dinner, (my husband adored her because she was a Basketball and Football fanatic and he could hold a good sports conversation with her) we asked her to meet us in the bar....and she was AFRAID to go in to this all white bar alone and wait for us to get there....yes, she was afraid of the whites in this bar....she had an incident in this bar the night before when she was there with coworkers....which i did not hear about, until she told me that night....

anyway, it really made me think.....

and be able to empathize and look deeper.....

so yes, i could forgive michelle and obama for any of THAT....this still does not mean i am a shoe in to vote for him....

care

Last edited:
And because I was harassed in an all 'black' bar when I was younger... that gives me an excuse to be racist? Gives me an excuse to say I have it rougher?

I don't and won't 'forgive' Michelle Obama for being a racist

And because I was harassed in an all 'black' bar when I was younger... that gives me an excuse to be racist? Gives me an excuse to say I have it rougher?

oh, wellllll, i wouldn't EXPECT anything less, from you! :eusa_angel:

care

Obama is half black and half white. Which half of himself is he racist against?

More lies....

Man, you guys have nothing left.

Obama is half black and half white. Which half of himself is he racist against?

You tell me. He's said in speeches before that he wished he could remove the white blood from his veins.

So I guess he's racist against the white part of himself.

Kirk wins hands down, you rightwads are full of shit, what a pathetic defence, nothing but deflection and rationalisation. You really are a lot of pansy pussies. You can hand out the smears but when facts are thrown back at your it's catatonia time, but only after a bit of mewling and whining and an attempt at a circle jerk.

Damn, where are the noble opponents? Rock? You there?

Whining pussies, you should hand in your rightwad cards, you're letting your own side down.

Kirk - you kicked their sorry arses. The rest of you, pick your game up or I may have to get you all thrown out of here for being piss weak. :badgrin:
wow, talk about someone being delusional
dude, seek out medical help

I agree, Michelle's story was compelling. She gave me hope, just as her husband has given me hope, that my own child won't grow up with the perils of war hanging over her head for the next 100 years.

Michelle and Barack worked for every bit of wealth they have, how does anyone begrudge them that? They weren't handed anything. He paid for college through student loans and part-time jobs, just like most Americans do.

How could someone watch her speech and not be moved by the words she spoke about wanting and better and brighter future for not only her own children but for everyone's children? amazing.

Insults are all you have.

I posted the truth.

Kirk, if you actually focused your energy on finding faults from both sides of the aisle, I may respect your view and the supposed articles you come up with. The problem is you only look for faults from one side of the aisle and ignore the issues from the other side. Either you prefer to turn a blind eye to misdeeds from the party you support or you truly think those you support are perfect. In both cases, it accentuates a case of misguidedness.

Kirk wins hands down, you rightwads are full of shit, what a pathetic defence, nothing but deflection and rationalisation. You really are a lot of pansy pussies. You can hand out the smears but when facts are thrown back at your it's catatonia time, but only after a bit of mewling and whining and an attempt at a circle jerk.

Damn, where are the noble opponents? Rock? You there?

Whining pussies, you should hand in your rightwad cards, you're letting your own side down.

Kirk - you kicked their sorry arses. The rest of you, pick your game up or I may have to get you all thrown out of here for being piss weak. :badgrin:

In between your vulgarism and lack of spell check, I think you were attempting to say Kirk was on track with his argument. Wow, doesn't take much to impress you. He pulls out a couple of articles that swings to the left of McCain and your praising his good deeds?

Any high school drop out could do an internet search and pull out some articles to favor your argument. It's really not that impressive.

Forum List

Back