Michelle Obama's story was compelling

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
I found Michelle Obama's story compelling. I never knew anything about her. How she worked her way up from a working class background to get a law degree.

Quite a contrast to the drug addict Cindy McCain, and her felon father and his mafia partner.

I found Michelle Obama's story compelling. I never knew anything about her. How she worked her way up from a working class background to get a law degree.

Quite a contrast to the drug addict Cindy McCain, and her felon father and his mafia partner.

You started out okay, and then you had to add in the typical "hate machine" rhetoric.

Last edited:

you really don't have to put the ''other side'' down all the time to make our side look better....this is a recent type of negative politiking that i guess i still am not used to.... it's not necessary....but i am old scool i guess :(

care

You started out okay, and then you had to add in the typical "hate machine" rhetoric.

No, the contrast is remarkable.

Michelle Obama's father worked an honest job at the water plant for 30 years.

Cindy McCain's father went to federal prison and partnered up with a mobster when he got out. Then in 1976 the mobster had a reporter blown up after he started asking too many questions. This is where Cindy got her money, and this is where McCain got the money to finance his campaigns. Now Cindy won't reveal her tax records from those days. What is she hiding?

No, the contrast is remarkable.

Michelle Obama's father worked an honest job at the water plant for 30 years.

Cindy McCain's father went to federal prison and partnered up with a mobster when he got out. Then in 1976 the mobster had a reporter blown up after he started asking too many questions. This is where Cindy got her money, and this is where McCain got the money to finance his campaigns. Now Cindy won't reveal her tax records from those days. What is she hiding?

Can you not simply same something nice without following it up with something mean and rude. If your going to talk about how great Michelle Obama is and how wonderful her family than do so. But what's the point of putting down someone you don't even know and I seriously doubt you have all the facts about Cindy McCain unless you happen to be her roommate or her Maid of Honor or something like that.

yea she had a lot of making up to do after her anti-american comments from earlier speeches.

yea she had a lot of making up to do after her anti-american comments from earlier speeches.

More lies.....

Cindy is proud to be a drug addict with a felon father.

God bless America!

I can only imagine what you would do in the face of real anti-American remarks ... my guess ... cower in fear.

I was impressed by her speech and found she is a great public speaker. The interaction at the end with Obama on the screen was a good touch. I think she did great.

She does have an amazing story ... but I gotta admit ... no need to hit Cindy in what would otherwise be a positive thread.

More lies.....

Cindy is proud to be a drug addict with a felon father.

God bless America!

so my opinion on 0bama's wife speeches in the past are lies?

since when are opinions lies?

good thing i'm not voting for mccain and supporting a drug addict and felon.

If Michelle Obama forged prescriptions in the names of her employees so she could get drugs, how would FoxNews react?

Yet Cindy McCain does it, and no one says a word. Why? Because she's blond.

If Michelle Obama forged prescriptions in the names of her employees so she could get drugs, how would FoxNews react?

Jeez, Kirk, your all over the place. Now your attacking blonde's? Where does it end. :cuckoo:

where are you trying to go with this? we are all agreeing with you on the cindy mccain issue. i just believe 0bama's old lady has some ground to make up after a few speeches with some anti-american remarks.

She went on and on about how the world should be. A Communist one, for sure. She is a Marxist Black Liberation Movement adherent and she is clearly very angry. She wants to turn our country into a paradise for Obama's terrorist allies. She hates America, which she calls "this country," instead of "my country." Unbelievable.

A shame the conventions are televised.

070730_obama_hmed_2p.h2.jpg

Her face would be great for radio.

She went on and on about how the world should be. A Communist one, for sure. She is a Marxist Black Liberation Movement adherent and she is clearly very angry. She wants to turn our country into a paradise for Obama's terrorist allies. She hates America, which she calls "this country," instead of "my country." Unbelievable.

i caught the tail end of her speech, but it seemed to me she played the "black victim card"

Cindy MCcain has done a ton of humanitarian work, but she doesn't look for political points for her work though. I guess thats the difference....
Michael Gerson - A Quiet Humanitarian - washingtonpost.com
Cindy McCain's first visit to this country, in 1994, was during the high season of roadblocks and machetes and shallow graves.

Following a call for help from Doctors Without Borders, McCain had assembled a medical team with the intention of setting up a mobile hospital in Rwanda. Arriving by private plane in mid-April, a couple of weeks into the massacres, she realized that the chaos made deploying her team impossible. At the airport, she paid for the use of a truck and set out for Goma in then-Zaire, where hundreds of thousands of refugees were also headed.

"I never saw anyone harmed," McCain recalls, "but I saw the bodies along the roadside." Checkpoints were manned by 12- and 13-year-olds with AK-47s. "The kids were drinking -- bottles of Guinness, I remember. They would point their guns at you. They wanted money. We paid." Along the way, she picked up several abandoned young people, later turned over to the care of an Irish charity.

"You could see the chaos, hear the shots, hear the screaming. You could smell it." What, I asked her, could you smell? "The smell of death," she replied.

Forum List

Back