Michelle Obama on Dave Letterman next Monday

Just want to see how bad a tar and feather job the FLOTUS gets for doing such a thing. Lord knows the sake of the Republic is at stake.

Before your thread all I'd heard about her planned appearance was a reference to the hypocrisy about her going on his show after the way he talks about conservative women ... and the children of conservative women.

I hate the negative references to her looks, by the way. I think she looks great.

What's her dress size, one wonders?

18?

It would take several yard of fabric to drape that caboose alone.

Is she going to discuss her weight problem?
Is she going to discuss what American children should be eating? Letterman doesn't have a hair on his ass if he doesn't ask her about the kid's lunch being thrown away and given those USDA Approved pressed chicken lips instead.

Letterman should be telling us how Obama's nuts taste, as his tongues on there 24/7

And in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Name a First Lady who is better looking than Michelle Obama

Laura booooooosh

EDIT: for 1

Try again..

laura-bush.jpg

If nothing else, the classlessness of the right is on full display here. Wow...you guys are incredible.

classlessness of the right?
how classy is it for Michelle to go on a show where Letterman made crude jokes about someones daughter?
And compared a Vice Presidential candidate as being like a slutty flight attendant?
what is shows is the Obama's have no class and are also, hypocrites.

If nothing else, the classlessness of the right is on full display here. Wow...you guys are incredible.

Are you surprised? I'm not. Not in the least. I suspect it is something having to do with the way they were raised.

Not everyone was raised as a Lesbian, carpet muncher. But, of course, you have high standards/morals Put your strap-on now and act like a man

classlessness of the right?
how classy is it for Michelle to go on a show where Letterman made crude jokes about someones daughter?
And compared a Vice Presidential candidate as being like a slutty flight attendant?
what is shows is the Obama's have no class and are also, hypocrites.
The entire left, and those that subscibe mindlessly to it are hypocrites.

Are you surprised? I'm not. Not in the least. I suspect it is something having to do with the way they were raised.

Not everyone was raised as a Lesbian, carpet muncher. But, of course, you have high standards/morals Put your strap-on now and act like a man

See? Quite sad really. You have to wonder.

you go first okay?

:D

i'll poke you and then you poke me and then and then.....

:eek:

For crying out loud we elect these people to office. we really better take a look at ourselves here.

Forum List

Back