Michelle Obama on Dave Letterman next Monday

If nothing else, the classlessness of the right is on full display here. Wow...you guys are incredible.

Are you surprised? I'm not. Not in the least. I suspect it is something having to do with the way they were raised.

Not everyone was raised as a Lesbian, carpet muncher. But, of course, you have high standards/morals Put your strap-on now and act like a man

Now that's fucking funny. Coffee just shot thru my nose. Can you puuuuuuleeeeeeze give a warning signal?

The whole area. Come on man, give us a warning. I've just gone thru 5 paper towels here.

Are you surprised? I'm not. Not in the least. I suspect it is something having to do with the way they were raised.

Not everyone was raised as a Lesbian, carpet muncher. But, of course, you have high standards/morals Put your strap-on now and act like a man

Now that's fucking funny. Coffee just shot thru my nose. Can you puuuuuuleeeeeeze give a warning signal?

The whole area. Come on man, give us a warning. I've just gone thru 5 paper towels here.

Warrior is always a better poster when he posts about what he knows best. I've found that to be the case.

If nothing else, the classlessness of the right is on full display here. Wow...you guys are incredible.

I don't attribute it to that; people are old enough to make their own choices and speak their mind. I don't give them anything to blame it on. They have to live with themselves; I consider it punishment enough.

You know you want to be a man soooo bad. She prolly has Chaz Bono pics in her biker wallet.

Last edited:

You know want to be a man soooo bad. She prolly has Chaz Bono pics in her biker wallet.

As our resident wing nuts jump all over themselves to prove how mainstream they are

Oh yea? Well you're a LESBIAN

Guess I showed you

Last edited:

You know want to be a man soooo bad. She prolly has Chaz Bono pics in her biker wallet.

Oh look. It's Tweedle Dumber.

Forum List

Back